PDA

View Full Version : QUESTION ! As I can't be arsed to work it out

BLUETIT
24-06-16, 10:21
If it was done on a 1 vote PER REGION, would it still worked out as an out vote.

ie:-- Cardiff voted in, Gwent voted out so equaling each other out (you get my drift)

Go on nerds, work it out. :hehe::hehe::hehe:

lardy
24-06-16, 10:23
If it was done on a 1 vote PER REGION, would it still worked out as an out vote.

ie:-- Cardiff voted in, Gwent voted out so equaling each other out (you get my drift)

Go on nerds, work it out. :hehe::hehe::hehe:

Judging from the maps, Leave would have won.

Broken Machine
24-06-16, 10:26
Your threshold for nerdism is troublingly low.

Barry Dragon
24-06-16, 10:29
http://www.theguardian.com/politics/ng-interactive/2016/jun/23/eu-referendum-live-results-and-analysis

Count them here

jon1959
24-06-16, 14:25
If Cardiff is a region, and Gwent is a region..... I have no idea.

Some of the counting areas were close to 1m electors (Birmingham), others were very small (Flintshire). They were never intended to be compared in the way that general election constituencies are.... so what's the point?

BLUETIT
24-06-16, 16:36
If Cardiff is a region, and Gwent is a region..... I have no idea.

Some of the counting areas were close to 1m electors (Birmingham), others were very small (Flintshire). They were never intended to be compared in the way that general election constituencies are.... so what's the point?

Our Welsh arseholes used that way of voting, to fiddle their way in, to build that monstrosity down the bay. !

darran1927
24-06-16, 16:47
Judging from the maps, Leave would have won.

judging by the maps would have been "Leave" by a Landslide

Vimana.
24-06-16, 18:20
Our Welsh arseholes used that way of voting, to fiddle their way in, to build that monstrosity down the bay. !

But what would you do with your time if you didn't have them to endlessly carp about?!

You ought to publically thank them. :thumbup: