PDA

View Full Version : To all the feckwits that voted out.

Taffy Blue in Berkshire
24-06-16, 22:30
Please note that the gravy pipeline from Brussels might well be switched off.

Embarrassed to be Welsh....................................:angry:

El Gwapo
24-06-16, 23:09
Why?

CCFC CASUAL
24-06-16, 23:12
Another thread saying the same thing. Great.

blue matt
24-06-16, 23:13
Another thread saying the same thing. Great.

:hehe:

you have made me laugh tonight

Badly Ironed Shirt
24-06-16, 23:19

you have made me laugh tonight

In 15 years time I'll be able to say to my son "In my day you could live and work almost anywhere in Europe without a visa." He'll see the funny side of it I am sure. Haha!

blue matt
24-06-16, 23:20
In 15 years time I'll be able to say to my son "In my day you could live and work almost anywhere in Europe without a visa." He'll see the funny side of it I am sure. Haha!

you have made me laugh everyday

jamieccfc
24-06-16, 23:21

You are a depressing soul aren't you

Badly Ironed Shirt
24-06-16, 23:25

We live in times of progress, I'm very excited at the prospect of my son's chances being even more restricted than mine. :biggrin:

CCFC CASUAL
24-06-16, 23:27
They should make a film on you

Thai Bride
18 year old step daughter
3 year old son
Lived in Merthyr
Lived close to Merthyr
Lived in Cardiff
Lived everywhere
Worked 60-75 hours a week
Spent as much time on this forum
Couldnt afford a holiday abroad even though worked all the hours god sent.
Always right about everything

Oh wait they already have...,

Walter Mitty

Badly Ironed Shirt
24-06-16, 23:28

you have made me laugh everyday

You're especially cheery and "moderate" today. Has an Eastern European been deported for cleaning tables?

CCFC CASUAL
24-06-16, 23:30
He's a prick

jamieccfc
24-06-16, 23:30

Thai Bride
3 year old son
Lived in Merthyr
Lived close to Merthyr
Lived in Cardiff
Lived everywhere

Walter Mitty

Badly Ironed Shirt
24-06-16, 23:35

Thai Bride
3 year old son
Lived in Merthyr
Lived close to Merthyr

Walter Mitty

Thai bride? Wrong. What's your next guess - Russian? What a simpleton - run Forrest run!

My wife is South African - by the way.

Badly Ironed Shirt
24-06-16, 23:37
He's a prick

That's the nicest thing you've said about me all day.

blue matt
24-06-16, 23:40
You're especially cheery and "moderate" today. Has an Eastern European been deported for cleaning tables?

CCFC CASUAL
24-06-16, 23:44
Thai bride? Wrong. What's your next guess - Russian? What a simpleton - run Forrest run!

My wife is South African - by the way.
Yeah course she is Oscar

Why did you delete from my quote the line about you spending as much as 60-75 hours a week on here?

Weird

Badly Ironed Shirt
24-06-16, 23:55
Yeah course she is Oscar

Oh ok then she is Thai because you obviously know more about me than I know about me. You really don't like being asked for links do you?

BTW - you were complaining of bullied earlier - I've not ever called you a prick. Not once have I called you an odious toad. Not once have I taken any disagreement here personally.

Some of the things you have written here could be construed as bullying. You certainly have an unhealthy list on my family - you've mentioned my step daughter and her age. You've mentioned my son and his age. You've mentioned where I have lived, you've mentioned where I could be living. You wrote all of that within minutes of my post on here - amazing recall skills.

Can I expect a knock on my front door soon? I'll put the kettle on - then we can work on the next chapter of my autobiography /"Me, myself, I and the bloke who didn't like being challenged because he lacks the ability to cope with it".

Badly Ironed Shirt
24-06-16, 23:57
Yeah course she is Oscar

Why did you delete from my quote the line about you spending as much as 60-75 hours a week on here?

Weird

I didn't delete anything, plus you didn't actually say that did you? And being called weird by a stranger who is keeping notes on my family is an odd one.

CCFC CASUAL
25-06-16, 00:03
I've only mentioned things you've mentioned yourself?!? If you feel that threatened or violated don't mention them. Simples.

Bullying comes in many ways and the way you passive aggressively attack people on here is far worst in my book than calling someone a prick.

I think you're a lying fantasist. You and your many multiple accounts.

CCFC CASUAL
25-06-16, 00:05
I didn't delete anything, plus you didn't actually say that did you? And being called weird by a stranger who is keeping notes on my family is an odd one.

Really? Where as the "spent as much time on here" gone from the middle of my reply then?

Not keeping notes, just a good memory and know a charlatan when I see one.

Badly Ironed Shirt
25-06-16, 00:10
I've only mentioned things you've mentioned yourself?!? If you feel that threatened or violated don't mention them. Simples.

Bullying comes in many ways and the way you passive aggressively attack people on here is far worst in my book than calling someone a prick.

I think you're a lying fantasist. You and your many multiple accounts.

Oh, I know I've mentioned them myself. You've probably mentioned things about your own life. I've probably read them and instantly forgotten them.

You're still upset I asked for evidence to a story you referred to lady week. That is your problem, not mine. I don't feel threatened at all - it's amusing.

The fact that you feel mentioning my family is fair game speaks volumes.

You end with another unsubstantiated claim. If I have multiple accounts on this new forum - what are they?

Badly Ironed Shirt
25-06-16, 00:14

Thai Bride
3 year old son
Lived in Merthyr
Lived close to Merthyr
Lived in Cardiff
Lived everywhere

Walter Mitty

Really? Where as the "spent as much time on here" gone from the middle of my reply then?

Not keeping notes, just a good memory and know a charlatan when I see one.

That's what you wrote. - everyone can see it. I didn't mention if because It is more fabricated nonsense.

CCFC CASUAL
25-06-16, 00:15
Oh, I know I've mentioned them myself. You've probably mentioned things about your own life. I've probably read them and instantly forgotten them.

You're still upset I asked for evidence to a story you referred to lady week. That is your problem, not mine. I don't feel threatened at all - it's amusing.

The fact that you feel mentioning my family is fair game speaks volumes.

You end with another unsubstantiated claim. If I have multiple accounts on this new forum - what are they?
So amused you keep bleating on about it.

Im not upset I just don't like you and disliked you long before your antics with the rape case you insinuated I was lying about.

CCFC CASUAL
25-06-16, 00:16
That's what you wrote. - everyone can see it.

Yet not in your initial reply

CCFC CASUAL
25-06-16, 00:21
Families are not fair game unless having a go at Blue Matt and having a pop at his parenting skills ?

Badly Ironed Shirt
25-06-16, 00:22
So amused you keep bleating on about it.

Im not upset I just don't like you and disliked you long before your antics with the rape case you insinuated I was lying about.

I asked for a link. Was it really that traumatic? If you don't like me, it's very very simple. Press IGNORE. Then you won't have to suffer the trauma of being asked for a link by me anymore.

Press IGNORE - Can you do it? You'll be doing us all a favour.

Badly Ironed Shirt
25-06-16, 00:23
Yet not in your initial reply

Sorry Wordsworth.

CCFC CASUAL
25-06-16, 00:28
I asked for a link. Was it really that traumatic? If you don't like me, it's very very simple. Press IGNORE. Then you won't have to suffer the trauma of being asked for a link by me anymore.

Press IGNORE - Can you do it? You'll be doing us all a favour.
I don't need to ignore anyone I'll read what I want, say what what I want.

If you don't like it, or can't handle it you put me on ignore. Simple really.

Also, don't speak on behalf of everyone you arrogant twat. I won't be doing you ALL a favour, just those who don't like what I've got to say.

They also know where the button is if it's going to do them such a favour.

Badly Ironed Shirt
25-06-16, 00:35
I don't need to ignore anyone I'll read what I want, say what what I want.

If you don't like it, or can't handle it you put me on ignore. Simple really.

Also, don't speak on behalf of everyone you arrogant twat. I won't be doing you ALL a favour, just those who don't like what I've got to say.

They also know where the button is if it's going to do them such a favour.

Sorry , i should elaborate. If you ignore me it will save people trawling through our nonsense. I wasn't suggesting that people should put you on ignore.

I look forward to you overreacting to my posts again in the near future then. Should be fun.

CCFC CASUAL
25-06-16, 00:46
Sorry , i should elaborate. If you ignore me it will save people trawling through our nonsense. I wasn't suggesting that people should put you on ignore.

I look forward to you overreacting to my posts again in the near future then. Should be fun.

Nope. I'll post on what I like, when I like and certainly won't be told by you what I can and cannot post on.

Quite ironic given you've got an opinion on everything and demand links and evidence when anyone disagrees with your opinion.

ZZ Jack
25-06-16, 07:21

To hear some people speak, they seem to believe that Europe was a nineteen fifties invention, and no one ever went there before the common market became the EU. On June 6 1944 several hundred thousand men, without visas, crossed the English channel, and many of them gave their lives to free Europe from a totalitarian regime. The British have just used that freedom to do our bit against another totalitarian, unelected elite, fortunately this time by the ballot box not the gun.

lardy
25-06-16, 07:24
To hear some people speak, they seem to believe that Europe was a nineteen fifties invention, and no one ever went there before the common market became the EU. On June 6 1944 several hundred thousand men, without visas, crossed the English channel, and many of them gave their lives to free Europe from a totalitarian regime. The British have just used that freedom to do our bit against another totalitarian, unelected elite, fortunately this time by the ballot box not the gun.

What a fair and in no way hysterical comparison.

goslow
25-06-16, 09:41

Badly Ironed Shirt
25-06-16, 09:44

You've convinced me with that flawed argument.

Colonel Cærdiffi
25-06-16, 10:56

What a fair and in no way hysterical comparison.

az city
25-06-16, 11:25

The EU and Nazi Germany are the same? You couldn't make it up. Does Jackland have any schools?

blue matt
25-06-16, 13:40
Families are not fair game unless having a go at Blue Matt and having a pop at his parenting skills ?

I like to think it gives him a reason to get up in the morning :thumbup: otherwise what would he do with his 8 mins online per day :hehe:

Smoothoppa Razor
25-06-16, 13:45
OP got it spot on.

Colonel Cærdiffi
25-06-16, 13:47

All this talk of gravy and brussels got me thinking of dinner tomorrow.

CCFC CASUAL
25-06-16, 13:50
I like to think it gives him a reason to get up in the morning :thumbup: otherwise what would he do with his 8 mins online per day :hehe:

I notice he swerved that post :hehe:

He just makes it up as he goes along. The blokes a fantasist.

Heathblue
25-06-16, 14:07

Were you Embarrassed during the 80's, 90's & 00's when 3 generations of Welsh families were scrapped by successive governments or are you only Embarrassed now ?, I cannot remember you being concerned then.

az city
25-06-16, 15:21
Were you Embarrassed during the 80's, 90's & 00's when 3 generations of Welsh families were scrapped by successive governments or are you only Embarrassed now ?, I cannot remember you being concerned then.

TBIB probably wasn't even born in the '80s, '90s or '00s.

Heathblue
25-06-16, 15:36

At last, all the years i have been posting on here, i have finally got a stalker, i feel all croessyesque.

Packerman
25-06-16, 15:43
um, he probably was

Heathblue
25-06-16, 15:45
um, he probably was

:hehe: TBIB is an old timer on this site

az city
25-06-16, 17:03
At last, all the years i have been posting on here, i have finally got a stalker, i feel all croessyesque.

Don't flatter yourself. I'll put you on ignore, you are pretty ignorant.