PDA

View Full Version : Nigel Farage is furious

Wales-Bales
25-06-16, 12:14
Done like a kipper :hehe:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/25/furious-nigel-farage-to-take-control-of-britains-exit-from-the-e/

Nigel Farage has reacted with fury after Vote Leave said it would exclude him from a cross-party committee which will negotiate Britain’s exit from the European Union.

The UK Independence Party leader said that he would use his position as head of the Ukip group in the European Parliament – the biggest group of British MEPs – to ensure he had a say over the terms of British breakaway from the EU.

Senior Vote Leave sources on Friday made clear that Mr Farage would not be invited to join the committee negotiating the Brexit.

One told The Telegraph: “Nigel Farage’s involvement has come to an end.”

Mr Farage responded furiously. He said: “I just don’t understand these people – they will never give me credit for anything.

"I have tried for nearly a year to work with these people and fight on a common agenda and they don’t want to know.”

On Friday morning, Mr Farage celebrated the Brexit victory with a breakfast of kippers and champagne.

az city
25-06-16, 12:19
Good. Maybe he can look for a new job on the continent.

jamieccfc
25-06-16, 12:26
Haha he really is dull as feck

lardy
25-06-16, 12:34
They must have been falling over each other to be the one to tell him.

Colonel Cærdiffi
25-06-16, 12:43
On Friday morning, Mr Farage celebrated the Brexit victory with a breakfast of kippers and champagne.

He does have the look of a man who would have fish and booze for breakfast.

life on mars
25-06-16, 12:45
Haha he really is dull as feck

But achieved his goal , exit from Europe, wonder how UKIP will survive without its MEP funding .

CCFC CASUAL
25-06-16, 13:01
I don't know how he was allowed to say how the EU money would be redistributed seeing as his party were not in power.

Wales-Bales
25-06-16, 13:11
If the Tories botch the Brexit, it will leave UKIP with potentially 52% of the electorate that they can tap into.

Taunton Blue Genie
25-06-16, 13:13
He does have the look of a man who would have fish and booze for breakfast.

Bass and bass perhaps.

Splott-light...
25-06-16, 16:32
Bass and bass perhaps.

Sturgeon and Beerexit..?

Vimana.
25-06-16, 18:57
If the Tories botch the Brexit, it will leave UKIP with potentially 52% of the electorate that they can tap into.

Don't think there is much chance that they wont.

Indeed so.

Wales-Bales
25-06-16, 19:23
Don't think there is much chance that they wont.

Indeed so.

Yep, a long delay, Farage sidelined, watch this space ...