PDA

View Full Version : Sir David Cameron

Wales-Bales
26-06-16, 16:46
He must be laughing his socks off as reflects on how he single-highhandedly took out Labour and the Brexit Tories in one fell swoop. I bet he is enjoying pint of ale right now, alongside some tasty pork scratching, as he awaits his knighthood.

Colonel Cærdiffi
26-06-16, 16:46
This needed a new thread.

Wales-Bales
26-06-16, 16:49
This needed a new thread.

Why not, he seems to have got off fairly lightly so far, so lets have a thread about Dodgy Dave :thumbup:

As a fairly good flouncer yourself, I'm sure you will agree is was a masterful flounce by Cameron., I can't recall any other like it.

Llanedeyrnblue
26-06-16, 18:32
Why not, he seems to have got off fairly lightly so far, so lets have a thread about Dodgy Dave :thumbup:

As a fairly good flouncer yourself, I'm sure you will agree is was a masterful flounce by Cameron., I can't recall any other like it.

And where's Gideon hiding? I expect he's busy writing out his punishment budget that he promised

Wales-Bales
26-06-16, 20:47
And where's Gideon hiding? I expect he's busy writing out his punishment budget that he promised

Yeah Gideon, Gove, Boris, where the feck are they!

Eric the Half a Bee
26-06-16, 20:56
And where's Gideon hiding?

Off his tits on coke, probably.

Wales-Bales
26-06-16, 21:05
After pulling a move like this, Cameron gets my total respect. This is what you pay loads of money for when you go to Eton. You learn how to take out an array of opponents with one swing of the sword.

He may have fallen, but he's taking everybody with him.

It's bloody marvelous :thumbup:

Eric the Half a Bee
26-06-16, 22:43
After pulling a move like this, Cameron gets my total respect. This is what you pay loads of money for when you go to Eton. You learn how to take out an array of opponents with one swing of the sword.

He may have fallen, but he's taking everybody with him.

It's bloody marvelous :thumbup:

Yes, particularly when it affects that clueless tosser Johnson.

Wales-Bales
27-06-16, 18:43
I have never seen him happier :hehe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7cJ68U2xfQ

Ainsley Harriott
27-06-16, 23:27
"We will respect the British people's vote"

"Article 50 is for the next Prime Minister & his cabinet to trigger."

"I didn't want any of this."

All it took was for someone on any side of the spectrum to shout Cameron down live in parliament and tell him to resign immediately so that someone can trigger Article 50, or trigger it himself and campaign in Brussels for the UK's terms in this.

This uncertainty is terrible for the UK, Europe and the world.