26-06-16, 19:46
A few have asked to merge all the brexit threads

it will just mean they are a mish-mash though

Just do it you are in charge :thumbup:

Badly Ironed Shirt
26-06-16, 19:47
A few have asked to merge all the brexit threads

it will just mean they are a mish-mash though

People are complaining about a lack of football posts then the same complainers are replying in the posts they don't like. It's quite a momentous time, you'd be forever merging posts because people would be forever creating new ones that they think would be separate or new point on a pretty major event in this country's history.

Wales-Bales
26-06-16, 19:49
May as well delete them all, it's never going to happen anyway :thumbup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8mduTEvnU0

Colonel Cærdiffi
26-06-16, 19:49
People are complaining about a lack of football posts then the same complainers are replying in the posts they don't like. It's quite a momentous time, you'd be forever merging posts because people would be forever creating new ones that they think would be separate or new point on a pretty major event in this country's history.

What does Brexit mean for Team GB? Scotland and N. Ireland will leave and join the EU leaving England and Wales as one team. Might as well just shorten the name to England for good measure. Is that what you want?

Llanedeyrnblue
26-06-16, 19:50

It's not as bad as people complaining about a DEMOCRATIC referendum because the result didn't suit them

Packerman
26-06-16, 19:50
May as well delete them all, it's never going to happen anyway :thumbup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8mduTEvnU0
bit like the chinese sub eh gluey

Pearcey3
26-06-16, 19:55
There are four separate threads on different aspects of the referendum including the fall out from it. Hardly excessive. If you don't !Ike the threads just ignore them
If Blue Matt merges them because the poll is in favour of this happening I will start a petition asking that the poll is done again.

Badly Ironed Shirt
26-06-16, 19:55
It's not as bad as people complaining about a DEMOCRATIC referendum because the result didn't suit them

That has no relevance to this thread. But, it does highlight how difficult it is to merge these threads.

Were the re-brand threads merged back in the day? If they were, then Blue Matt would have to decide if this thread was now a BREXIT thread or a rebrand thread.

What's for lunch?

elytillidie
26-06-16, 20:00

17,410, 742 voted out, 17,410,741 are racist twats according to one poster. Mrs Steve R was excused as her reason was sovereignty, she's an 'A' list poster and general all round good sort. I myself am coming to terms with being a 'racist twat', it's been quite a shock for me and people who know me.

Wales-Bales
26-06-16, 20:01
bit like the chinese sub eh gluey

If we ever exit the EU I will gladly admit to being whoever you want me to be :thumbup:

Do you know if the bookies have opened a book on there never being a Brexit? Now may be a good time to lump on.

PS has anybody seen or heard from Gove or Johnson? Word on the street is that they have already emigrated to Barbados :hehe:

jamieccfc
26-06-16, 20:01
Just bring back the politics board

Packerman
26-06-16, 20:02
17,410, 742 voted out, 17,410,741 are racist twats according to one poster. Mrs Steve R was excused as her reason was sovereignty, she's an 'A' list poster and general all round good sort. I myself am coming to terms with being a 'racist twat', it's been quite a shock for me and people who know me.

your avatar should put to rest any notion that you are a racist :thumbup:

Wales-Bales
26-06-16, 20:02
There are four separate threads on different aspects of the referendum including the fall out from it. Hardly excessive. If you don't !Ike the threads just ignore them
If Blue Matt merges them because the poll is in favour of this happening I will start a petition asking that the poll is done again.

Exactly, there are multiple dynamics in play.

Packerman
26-06-16, 20:03
If we ever exit the EU I will gladly admit to being whoever you want me to be :thumbup:

Do you know if the bookies have opened a book on there never being a Brexit? Now may be a good time to lump on.

PS has anybody seen or heard from Gove or Johnson? Word on the street is that they have already emigrated to Barbados :hehe:

you know what i mean, third world war in syria, chinese sub on the way etc, good job some of us have good memories :thumbup:

darran1927
26-06-16, 20:04
If it's not the result I want, can you run the poll again please ?

Wales-Bales
26-06-16, 20:13
you know what i mean, third world war in syria, chinese sub on the way etc, good job some of us have good memories :thumbup:

WWIII is entirely possible ever since Russia/China proposed an alternative to the SWIFT financial settlement system. To my knowledge, nobody who has ever suggested an alternative finance system has ever lasted very long. And didn't that Nuland lady get caught out doing some mischief in the Ukraine? As far as I know all of these issues are still "active". There are still sanctions in place, military encroachment etc. :thumbup:

blue matt
26-06-16, 20:16
Just do it you are in charge :thumbup:

democracy at play :thumbup: cannot fault it

Once they are merged, i aint splitting them up again, delete or nothing

That has no relevance to this thread. But, it does highlight how difficult it is to merge these threads.

Were the re-brand threads merged back in the day? If they were, then Blue Matt would have to decide if this thread was now a BREXIT thread or a rebrand thread.

What's for lunch?

a Poll would decide that, i am one step ahead of you :wave:

If it's not the result I want, can you run the poll again please ?

yes, till we get the result you want, otherwise you will just whine about for days on end and turn every thread around to raise a point that you were wrong, the young were wronged, your children were wronged and a non P.C joke and the Chinese :thumbup:

blue matt
26-06-16, 20:18
Oh and i am taking LFW as a soiled paper, its not going to count, if you lose the vote, you cannot whine about soiled votes and non-voter's

if you are living in America, you have a vote, but it doesnt mean your vote is anymore important than others

Wales-Bales
26-06-16, 20:19
democracy at play :thumbup: cannot fiddle it
Yes you can if you are in power :thumbup: :hehe:

CCFC CASUAL
26-06-16, 20:20
The politic bores have multiple accounts though so it won't be 1 vote per person

CCFC CASUAL
26-06-16, 20:21
Just bring back the politics board

This ^^^^

CCFC CASUAL
26-06-16, 20:22

Just 4 threads? With threads on different aspects? Really?

There's two seperate threads on Ebbw Vale alone ffs

goslow
26-06-16, 20:26
For the love of god do it.

jamieccfc
26-06-16, 20:27

Shit mods I blame:biggrin:

goslow
26-06-16, 20:29

I make it seven threads.

Colonel Cærdiffi
Shit mods I blame:biggrin:

^THIS

If you're not fighting pop up ads and malware, you're looking for football content amongst the politics threads.

Frankly I'm on the verge of cancelling my DSG Gold subscription.

Colonel Cærdiffi
I make it seven threads.

I counted 8 before I even got to the bottom of the board.

Pearcey3
26-06-16, 20:30

Yep there is one on Ebbw Vale,one on that petition and two others calling you Brexiters thick.
Oh and come on Hungary.

az city
26-06-16, 21:43
Oh and i am taking LFW as a soiled paper, its not going to count, if you lose the vote, you cannot whine about soiled votes and non-voter's

if you are living in America, you have a vote, but it doesnt mean your vote is anymore important than others

Careful Dopey, we've got Trump and guns ...

welshyoot
26-06-16, 22:11
Why do you need to merge them all? If people don't want to read the threads it's quite easy not to click on them.

Merging them into one thread would just be a mess...

...perhaps fitting on second thought.

(don't merge them please!)

jamieccfc
26-06-16, 22:20
Might be a mess but the main page of a football forum is covered in political threads i post in them depending what intrests me but we really should bring back the politics board where all the wannabe politician's can post until their heart's content and some decent posters to

TH63
26-06-16, 22:25
Just reinstate the politics forum and shove all the threads in there.

Badly Ironed Shirt
26-06-16, 22:27
Just reinstate the politics forum and shove all the threads in there.

The board was mostly football 2 weeks ago. In a few days time, it'll be mostly football again. What makes this board great is the way it moves with the news as well as the football. I appreciate people want to talk about football - nothing is stopping that. I appreciate a large chunk of the board is of politics. In a few days it will swing the other way.

CCFC CASUAL
26-06-16, 22:28
Might be a mess but the main page of a football forum is covered in political threads i post in them depending what intrests me but we really should bring back the politics board where all the wannabe politician's can post until their heart's content and some decent posters to
^^^^ This

It's all very well saying dont click on them but people are put off by having to sift through them. Not me personally but I know a few ex **** and Bluebirds Fourm posters who joined here but rarely post on here because they can't be arsed with it.

And how would someone know that a thread titled "Anyone from Ebbw Vale?" was going to be yet another Brexit thread??

NYCBlue
27-06-16, 01:23

A referendum where people were lied to, had their most base instincts manipulated by the media and where some seemed to have been tricked into making a choice they now regret. It's hardly a celebration of democracy is it?

Wales-Bales
27-06-16, 15:08
A referendum where people were lied to, had their most base instincts manipulated by the media and where some seemed to have been tricked into making a choice they now regret. It's hardly a celebration of democracy is it?

I don't know one person who regrets voting to leave, although I do believe the MSM have uncovered a few!!

Wales-Bales
29-06-16, 17:51
It would be a brave person who went ahead with this without a mandate.