PDA

View Full Version : Is this the end of the Westminster Bullingdon Club?

Wales-Bales
30-06-16, 11:46
3 careers destroyed in one week, I bet they never saw that coming.

Rjk
30-06-16, 12:19
Oxford is still very heavily represented in the tory leadership contest.

Gabalphaville
30-06-16, 15:36
3 careers destroyed in one week, I bet they never saw that coming.

Boris and Cameron have smashed everything up and then left - much like their Bullingdon Club days.

life on mars
30-06-16, 15:52
Boris and Cameron have smashed everything up and then left - much like their Bullingdon Club days.

Farage is among the debris as well, Brexit camp were like ultras ,jump in cause chaos ,jump out,leave someone else to pick up the pieces .

Veg1960
30-06-16, 15:52

:hehe:

Wales-Bales
30-06-16, 17:49
Oxford is still very heavily represented in the tory leadership contest.

Oxford University and the Bullingdon Club are two entirely different things. Westminster is stuffed full of Oxbridge types on all sides of the house. The Bullingdon Club is a class-based invite-only society with some nasty habits.

Bluebird since 1948
30-06-16, 18:01
Farage is among the debris as well, Brexit camp were like ultras ,jump in cause chaos ,jump out,leave someone else to pick up the pieces .

Disagree, Farage is one of the main winners from this. He's got 52% of the country to tap into now, UKIP are polling high in the old industrial towns as all as the home counties and the South East outside of London. I expect UKIP will be rebranded over the next year and ready to go again, stronger than ever. This is only the beginning for Farage.

I admire the man but I wish he would **** off now but it won't happen.