PDA

View Full Version : Don't trust her and I never will

AlwaysAway2
30-06-16, 15:15
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/politics/theresa-mays-brexit-warnings-are-increasingly-barmy/

Leader...pull the other one.:hehe:

Blue in the Face
30-06-16, 15:47
She is a thunderc**t

life on mars
30-06-16, 15:49
Welshman Crabb for me, I not a Tory but may sway away from labour ,if it doesn't fix itself with a modern credibility

itkman
30-06-16, 16:07
Welshman Crabb for me, I not a Tory but may sway away from labour ,if it doesn't fix itself with a modern credibility

The Stephen Crabb who thinks homosexuality is something that can be "cured"?

az city
30-06-16, 16:14
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/politics/theresa-mays-brexit-warnings-are-increasingly-barmy/

You're right, she is supposedly Welsh too.

Organ Morgan.
30-06-16, 16:43
Born in Eastbourne. The pound spiked on Johnson's announcement but has dived since, currently at 1.3272 versus the dollar. Whilst that's way oversold, I have a feeling the one worlders want to punish Brits and might take it to parity with the dollar and euro. Such machinations would also give cover for the new Tory leader not to sign article 50.

Elysium
30-06-16, 16:51
Born in Eastbourne. The pound spiked on Johnson's announcement but has dived since, currently at 1.3272 versus the dollar. Whilst that's way oversold, I have a feeling the one worlders want to punish Brits and might take it to parity with the dollar and euro. Such machinations would also give cover for the new Tory leader not to sign article 50.

Nothing to do with the BoE today suggesting that there may be some monetary policy easing? Just wondering.:shrug:

jon1959
30-06-16, 16:59

Nothing to do with the BoE today suggesting that there may be some monetary policy easing? Just wondering.:shrug:

Everything to do with that.

Mrs Steve R
30-06-16, 17:21

Vile woman.

The Stephen Crabb who thinks homosexuality is something that can be "cured"?
Does he really?

az city
30-06-16, 17:26

Oh, I meant Allison Pearson.

There are many things that "one worlders" may be able to manipulate, the exchange rate is not one of them.

az city
30-06-16, 17:27
Everything to do with that.

Both correct.

az city
30-06-16, 17:28
Vile woman.

Does he really?

Smoked homosexuality?

az city
30-06-16, 17:28

Go Green.

Organ Morgan.
30-06-16, 17:51

Ah, I wasn't aware he had signalled a base rate cut earlier on, probably more QE too. Good for the stocks and property bubbles as mortgage rates will not rise when cheap credit remains abundant. Gideon, amongst his many fibs before the referendum, said that mortgage rates would rise post a Brexit win.

Elysium
30-06-16, 19:08
Ah, I wasn't aware he had signalled a base rate cut earlier on, probably more QE too. Good for the stocks and property bubbles as mortgage rates will not rise when cheap credit remains abundant. Gideon, amongst his many fibs before the referendum, said that mortgage rates would rise post a Brexit win.

So, you agree, that, as usual, your previous post was absolute rubbish then.

Good, glad that's cleared up.

Organ Morgan.
30-06-16, 19:29
I didn't know the cause of sterling's spike followed by a sudden plunge, that's true. I stand by the one worlders comment though. Carney's in that camp. He's a Bilderberger, ex Goldman Sachs and one of the Tribe.

You must be chuffed by today's news. Houses will become more unaffordable as even more new rent seekers will emerge to offset less yield on their savings.

Elysium
30-06-16, 19:32
I didn't know the cause of sterling's spike followed by a sudden plunge, that's true. I stand by the one worlders comment though. Carney's in that camp. He's a Bilderberger, ex Goldman Sachs and one of the Tribe.

You must be chuffed by today's news. Houses will become more unaffordable as even more new rent seekers will emerge to offset less yield on their savings.

No, you just made up crap to suit your myopic view of the world. Yet again to be found wanting in your strange views.

When will any if your predictions become true?

Organ Morgan.
30-06-16, 19:47
Politicians the world over want to weaken their currencies. It's commonly known as the race to the bottom or currency wars or competitive devaluations.

Theresa May speech: No snap election, no emergency budget and no rush for Article 50 - https://www.google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl#q=may+backs+off+on++invoking+article+5 0

Vimana.
30-06-16, 20:14

With his massive high office experience? - not! - at a time when surely Britain needs it most.

But whoa! - the whole thing is / will be a set-up , stooges, shills and sock-puppets so what does it matter?!