PDA

View Full Version : Stop Theresa May

AlwaysAway2
30-06-16, 18:06
Spent 6 hours trying fathom out what is going on.

I think I understand now.

Gove and his supporters think he can beat May.
They were sure they could not beat her with Bonking Boris leading.

Boris has seen the light and has saved face almost.....

Heseltine ..... the big beast that Helicopter crashed himself at his big political moment .... who is out of touch with the boys and girls in the house has stuck the knife in to him and twisted it .... but Boris will have the last laugh.

Gove runs supported by Boris and (steady Eddie) May misses out.
Crabb joins the team and they have by then had a good old clear out of the Remainers.

I might be wrong but I think you will see Gove and Boris come back together over the next few weeks.

Too explain their calculated decision Gove had to say what he did today....just watch Boris pile in behind him.

Hope I am right...I just don't trust May to deliver Britain out of the EU.
I do trust the others.

Elwood Blues
30-06-16, 18:11

Heseltine ..... the big beast that Helicopter crashed himself at his big political moment .... who is out of touch with the boys and girls in the house has stuck the knife in to him and twisted it .... but Boris will have the last laugh.

Crabb joins the team and they have by then had a good old clear out of the Remainers.

I might be wrong but I think you will see Gove and Boris come back together over the next few weeks.

Too explain their calculated decision Gove had to say what he did today....just watch Boris pile in behind him.

I do trust the others.
If they are going to clear out the remainers why is Crabb going to.join them?

AlwaysAway2
30-06-16, 18:15
If they are going to clear out the remainers why is Crabb going to.join them?

Only because so far Crabb is singing from a better Leave hymn sheet than May at the moment.
Crabb wants to move fast...no pun intended...May has hinted it will take 5 years and doesn't want to invoke Article 50 until next year...is she on Cannabis?

jon1959
30-06-16, 18:16

I do trust the others.

You are deluded.

AlwaysAway2
30-06-16, 18:18
You are deluded.

Cheers Jon...maybe but time will tell:hehe:

Wales-Bales
30-06-16, 18:40
You are deluded.

Yesterday you would have been deluded if you had suggested Boris wouldn't be standing :hehe:

life on mars
30-06-16, 21:15
After today's exposure on TV , I find myself strangely fantasizing about Theresa

Wales-Bales
30-06-16, 21:25
After today's exposure on TV , I find myself strangely fantasizing about Theresa

I have images of a hamster nibbling on a carrot.

life on mars
01-07-16, 00:09
I have images of a hamster nibbling on a carrot.

Now that is very erotic thought ,bugger redtube.