PDA

View Full Version : Is this a politics forum or a conspiracy theory forum?

Rjk
01-07-16, 17:26
I'm actually missing the old party political bickering.
Bring back ed miliband eating a bacon sandwich.

Wales-Bales
01-07-16, 18:02

If you are waiting for conformation from Laura Kuenssberg before you believe anything I've got some bad news for you, you'll be waiting a hell of a long time :hehe:

Mrs Steve R
01-07-16, 18:13
You have started some of the conspiracy related threads lately, I haven't started any before anyone mentions me. :biggrin:

Packerman
01-07-16, 18:14
You have started some of the conspiracy related threads lately, I haven't started any before anyone mentions me. :biggrin:

gluey is in overdrive lately :hehe:

Organ Morgan.
01-07-16, 18:23

If you like so-called conspiracy theory stuff then you will adore this forum: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/

Mrs Steve R
01-07-16, 18:28
If you like so-called conspiracy theory stuff then you will adore this forum: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/
I'm not fussed on that site, too many shills on there. :hehe:

Rjk
01-07-16, 18:29

I haven't started any:shrug:

Packerman
01-07-16, 18:30
I'm not fussed on that site, too many shills on there. :hehe:
as opposed to this site :tumbleweed:

Organ Morgan.
01-07-16, 18:37

Conspiracy theory is a pejorative term used to smear. It's often trotted out almost as a reflex by those who don't wish to contemplate anything that challenges their normalcy bias. Those that coined the phrase much prefer the hoi polloi to continue worshipping celebrities, indulge in mindless consumerism, or sat glued to the TV screens watching unimportant distractions. One will begin in under 30 mins when two groups of multi millionaires hoof a bag of wind about somewhere in Lille.

Wales-Bales
01-07-16, 18:37
Do you have any thoughts about the Hillsborough "conspiracy theory"?

Wales-Bales
01-07-16, 18:38
gluey is in overdrive lately :hehe:

You seem to be a bit a detective the way you patrol these forums :hehe:

Wales-Bales
01-07-16, 18:39
Conspiracy theory is a pejorative term used to smear. It's often trotted out almost as a reflex by those who don't wish to contemplate anything that challenges their normalcy bias. Those that coined the phrase much prefer the hoi polloi to continue worshipping celebrities, indulge in mindless consumerism, or sat glued to the TV screens watching unimportant distractions. One will begin in under 30 mins when two groups of multi millionaires hoof a bag of wind about somewhere in Lille.

I believe it was the CIA who developed the concept.

Organ Morgan.
01-07-16, 18:42
Yes. It was the CIA who dreamed-up the EU project as well.

Mrs Steve R
01-07-16, 18:44
Do you have any thoughts about the Hillsborough "conspiracy theory"?
Other than what has been in the news you mean?

Wales-Bales
02-07-16, 00:15
Other than what has been in the news you mean?

Hmmm, maybe I am referring to the previous 25 years.

lardy
02-07-16, 13:32
I heard a rumour that the reason Boris withdrew was because if he didnt then he would be outed for an affair he had - that would blow the roof off parliament.

Unless he was the pighead, it can't be worse than what he did with the leave campaign.