PDA

View Full Version : Farage gone

Rjk
04-07-16, 10:02
Again. Possibly for good this time.

Interesting times for UKIP.
Will they disappear as quickly as they arrived without Nigel at the helm?
Or will they kick on from here?

They started life as a flat tax far right party of the south, but with so many people in northern cities not adequately represented by labour, they have evolved to fill that void and grown from that.
It is possible that a different leader who isn't from Farage s background could consolidate that and they could be even more so a party of the working classes.

That said, I'm yet to see a viable candidate to do that.

TH63
04-07-16, 10:15
Wonder if he'll try to re-join the Tories now?
Is there any point in UKIP anymore?

Rjk
04-07-16, 10:17
Rumour was he'd be offered a position in the house of lords

Wales-Bales
04-07-16, 10:26
Corbyn should take over :hehe:

Wales-Bales
04-07-16, 10:30
Rumour was he'd be offered a position in the house of lords

A good move to sideline him, he's been nothing but trouble for the Tories, and latterly Labour too.

Rjk
04-07-16, 11:07
A good move to sideline him, he's been nothing but trouble for the Tories, and latterly Labour too.

Can ukip survive without him though?
I woukd say no, but the democracy vacuum left with the working class in some northern cities has i be filled by someone

TH63
04-07-16, 11:39
http://m.huffpost.com/uk/entry/8242640.html?edition=uk

:sherlock:

Rjk
04-07-16, 13:57
The other ukip bloke (the scoouse one) was on the radio at lunch time saying that ukip were the party of the working class in Labours old heartlands.... so it seems Jeremy Corbyn needs to do something in order to get them back

Depends on ukips next move- if they make the wrong appointment (and there are plenty of bad options) labour might not have to do very much at all

Mrs Steve R
04-07-16, 14:18
He will be keeping his massive EU salary, he was only ever going to be temporary, same with UKIP imo, their work is done.

itkman
04-07-16, 16:21
Another rat deserts the sinking ship United Kingdom.

BlueWales
04-07-16, 17:42
He will be keeping his massive EU salary, he was only ever going to be temporary, same with UKIP imo, their work is done.

Yes you are right my dear. Total hypocryte Farage the cyunt. His life's work has been to
**** over people with fake bonhomey whilst drawing a fat twats salary.

Anyway , **** politics , **** the fact the Welsh voted in a stupid way let's get behind Chris Coleman's boys.

They are the only truely decent thing left in Wales.