thehumblegringo
06-07-16, 14:59
News breaking on twitter from Portugal that Pepe is out

Colonel Cærdiffi
06-07-16, 15:14
Could be subterfuge

thehumblegringo
06-07-16, 15:17
Could be but the two main sport newspapers in Portugal are saying the same thing but they disagree on who is gonna replace him.

Barry Dragon
06-07-16, 15:41
Notr named in the starting team. Seems he is out

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/1400878/euro-2016-pepe-blow-for-portugal/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Llanedeyrnblue
06-07-16, 16:30
Notr named in the starting team. Seems he is out

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/1400878/euro-2016-pepe-blow-for-portugal/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Virtually out?:shrug:

BLUETIT
06-07-16, 16:39
That's a step forward, an International footballer coming out.

life on mars
06-07-16, 16:47
Out on the tiles, or is this another Brexit post , if so wrong place to post.

CCFC CASUAL
07-07-16, 09:43
I could have replaced Pepe last night and it wouldnt have made any difference, especially when Simon Church come on.

Nah on a serious note im sure I am like most and was happy to just get to the finals so to reach the semi was stuff dreams are made of.

It was a game too far for us and after the performance against Belgium we didnt really turn up last night. I think nerves got the better of the lads we didnt play with the same freedom we did against Belgium and went into paying them too much respect mode like we did against England. Obviously Rambo being out was significant and swapping the defence didnt help we didnt look as solid.

Eric the Half a Bee
07-07-16, 09:48
I could have replaced Pepe last night and it wouldnt have made any difference, especially when Simon Church come on.

Nah on a serious note im sure I am like most and was happy to just get to the finals so to reach the semi was stuff dreams are made of.

It was a game too far for us and after the performance against Belgium we didnt really turn up last night. I think nerves got the better of the lads we didnt play with the same freedom we did against Belgium and went into paying them too much respect mode like we did against England. Obviously Rambo being out was significant and swapping the defence didnt help we didnt look as solid.

I think Portugal should be given credit as well - they stopped us playing as well. A part of our performance was due to them, in the same way that we made Belgium look ordinary. Portugal certainly had more nous than us, which told in the end. As Coleman said, the experience has been invaluable. The Welsh boys will be much the better for it.