PDA

View Full Version : DALLAS ~ four police officers killed, eleven injured...

elytillidie
08-07-16, 04:46
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/07/07/us/philando-castile-alton-sterling-reaction/

A fourth officer has died following a protest in Dallas over shootings by police of black men in Louisiana and Minnesota, Dallas police tweeted.

Maccy Blue
08-07-16, 07:00
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/07/07/us/philando-castile-alton-sterling-reaction/

A fourth officer has died following a protest in Dallas over shootings by police of black men in Louisiana and Minnesota, Dallas police tweeted.

That'll help their cause no end!

Dr Lecter
08-07-16, 07:04
White police officers are far more likely to get shot by black people than white.

#whitepoliceofficerlivesmatter

Barry Dragon
08-07-16, 07:35
5th amendment being used as the US citizens want it for. To defend themselves against the state. Lets see if the WHITE lobbyist, still support the 5th amendment after the black citizens use their beloved 5th amendment.

Finally we might see a change in gun law in America. They argue they need to keep it to defend themselves against the government. Lets see if white racist gun lobbying america still support it now.

My thoughts are win ALL of those killed.

tigerbaybluebird
08-07-16, 07:54
White police officers are far more likely to get shot by black people than white.

#whitepoliceofficerlivesmatter

#everylifematters

Dr Lecter
08-07-16, 08:00
#everylifematters

Exactly

blue matt
08-07-16, 09:44
Alton Sterling looks like his was executed if we are honest, BUT

this puts a different slant on it, the guy was still struggling, his arms were by his sides ( more of it in the link ), they police knew he carried a gun ( they knew him well by all accounts )

this was in with the other trending stuff on FB

http://controversialtimes.com/news/military-veteran-shows-why-the-alton-sterling-shooting-was-justified-video/?utm_source=AFY

tigerbaybluebird
08-07-16, 09:57
Alton Sterling looks like his was executed if we are honest, BUT

this puts a different slant on it, the guy was still struggling, his arms were by his sides ( more of it in the link ), they police knew he carried a gun ( they knew him well by all accounts )

this was in with the other trending stuff on FB

http://controversialtimes.com/news/military-veteran-shows-why-the-alton-sterling-shooting-was-justified-video/?utm_source=AFY

No one can really say what they would or should have done unless they where there, but there were 2 officers? why not hold his arms? Why not pepper spray him? Why not use a taser? Why not a baton? Why not shoot him in the arm that they say was reaching for the gun?

It's all to common in America and I think it'll get worse ( if it can get any worse) before it gets better

Thanks god in the UK we have very stricked gun laws

Wales-Bales
08-07-16, 10:42
If they took the guns off everybody this wouldn't happen. Maybe this is the turning point where they finally get the guns?

This could be the 9-11 moment in the war on guns.

Kiffa
08-07-16, 10:45
If they took the guns off everybody this wouldn't happen. Maybe this is the turning point where they finally get the guns?

:hehe:

ummmmmmm nope

Charlie
08-07-16, 10:46

I doubt it, sales of guns will probably go up for protection.

Hubert Cumberdale
08-07-16, 11:21
Can every just stop getting shot ?

Rjk
08-07-16, 11:51
5th amendment being used as the US citizens want it for. To defend themselves against the state. Lets see if the WHITE lobbyist, still support the 5th amendment after the black citizens use their beloved 5th amendment.

Finally we might see a change in gun law in America. They argue they need to keep it to defend themselves against the government. Lets see if white racist gun lobbying america still support it now.

I guarantee somewhere a conspiracy theory is being formulated to suggest that this attack was intended to bring about gun control before enslaving the American people or something equally as daft.

Wales-Bales
08-07-16, 12:02
I guarantee somewhere a conspiracy theory is being formulated to suggest that this attack was intended to bring about gun control before enslaving the American people or something equally as daft.

Cui bono?

NYCBlue
08-07-16, 12:06

2nd amendment. 5th is the right to not be compelled to self incriminate during testimony. As in "plead the 5th".

NYCBlue
08-07-16, 12:09

Well there was certainly a conspiracy. They've caught three of the shooters.

Dr Lecter
08-07-16, 12:17

I remember reading somewhere about how the fact that people can carry guns is what keeps a lid on things. Do you really want to pick a fight with the guy sat next to you in a bar if you know there's a good chance that he's going to pull out a gun?

Heathblue
08-07-16, 12:29

Talking about conspiracies :thumbup:

Barry Dragon
08-07-16, 12:31

"Dead"

Or just given a new life....

Mrs Steve R
08-07-16, 12:34

He always does :biggrin:

NYCBlue
08-07-16, 12:35
I remember reading somewhere about how the fact that people can carry guns is what keeps a lid on things. Do you really want to pick a fight with the guy sat next to you in a bar if you know there's a good chance that he's going to pull out a gun?

No one I know thinks like that.

Heathblue
08-07-16, 12:37
"Dead"

Or just given a new life....

Are you suggesting a conspiracy ? :hehe:

blue matt
08-07-16, 12:58

conspiracies you say

What on earth happened at Halabja then ? ? ?

Or did they just run out of them by the time the inspectors came around ? ? ? ?

Bluebird since 1948
08-07-16, 16:53
I have every sympathy with the individual police officers killed or wounded yesterday but no sympathy for the American police as an institution. They are racist to the core, black people in America are still being treated negatively by the police and the justice system, this was bound to happen at some point.

I predict full on race wars over the next few months, this is only the beginning.

jeepster
08-07-16, 18:29
I have every sympathy with the individual police officers killed or wounded yesterday but no sympathy for the American police as an institution. They are racist to the core, black people in America are still being treated negatively by the police and the justice system, this was bound to happen at some point.

I predict full on race wars over the next few months, this is only the beginning.

Sadly this could happen:frown:

Bluebird since 1948
08-07-16, 20:47
Sadly this could happen:frown:

I think it's inevitable. Thursday night is the worst time of the week for something like this to happen, it allows a whole weekend of pure rage. We are now engaging in a vicious circle, the cops will be incredibly nervous over the weekend and this will lead to even more trigger happy incidents with blacks. On the other hand young blacks will feel emboldened and may seek to go out of their way to antagonise the police or even worse, kill them.

One more incident this weekend involving either a dead unarmed black man or a dead copper will send the whole country into meltdown, mark my words.

jeepster
08-07-16, 20:55
I think it's inevitable. Thursday night is the worst time of the week for something like this to happen, it allows a whole weekend of pure rage. We are now engaging in a vicious circle, the cops will be incredibly nervous over the weekend and this will lead to even more trigger happy incidents with blacks. On the other hand young blacks will feel emboldened and may seek to go out of their way to antagonise the police or even worse, kill them.

One more incident this weekend involving either a dead unarmed black man or a dead copper will send the whole country into meltdown, mark my words.

I hope you are wrong.But it is a possibility a big one.

Pearcey3
08-07-16, 21:12
This was pay back time. The constant killing of blacks by the Police is disgusting. I hope the Police now start appreciating their reckless and shocking behaviour has consequences.

goslow
09-07-16, 07:15
This was pay back time. The constant killing of blacks by the Police is disgusting. I hope the Police now start appreciating their reckless and shocking behaviour has consequences.

What a load of uninformed ,ignorant bollocks.

Pearcey3
09-07-16, 08:02
I know Goslow You ought to stop posting.

blue matt
09-07-16, 21:57

you do realise the Police also shoot white people, dont you ? ? ?

Pearcey3
09-07-16, 22:58
Yes. You do realise that the number of black African Americans killed by the Police is disproportionate to their percentage of the population don't you??

JDerrida
10-07-16, 02:05
Yes. You do realise that the number of black African Americans killed by the Police is disproportionate to their percentage of the population don't you??

Yes. You do realise that the number of black Americans involved in serious gun crime and murder is disproportionate to their percentage of the population don't you ??

I'll await the usual outbursts of the PC brigade calling me a racist, but those are facts.

Denying these help perpetuate the cycle of a higher percentage of black kids being born into tough neighbourhoods, eventually becoming involved in gangs and gun crime.

I would rather say things as they are and look at ways in which the world could become a better place, than bury my head in the sand in denial.

ian gibson
10-07-16, 08:17
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDazIXANnH0

lardy
10-07-16, 08:20
Yes. You do realise that the number of black Americans involved in serious gun crime and murder is disproportionate to their percentage of the population don't you ??

I'll await the usual outbursts of the PC brigade calling me a racist, but those are facts.

Denying these help perpetuate the cycle of a higher percentage of black kids being born into tough neighbourhoods, eventually becoming involved in gangs and gun crime.

I would rather say things as they are and look at ways in which the world could become a better place, than bury my head in the sand in denial.

But you opened a new account to say it -why not say this under your usual user name? :hehe:

CCFC CASUAL
10-07-16, 08:58
Have they rolled out that the black victims were not gang members, it was a case of mistaken identity and they were devout Christians yet?

blue matt
10-07-16, 10:27

exactly, people seem to forget this

while you do have white gang members running around with gangs in the US, a high % of them are black, now thats a problem in the US

blue matt
10-07-16, 10:28
Have they rolled out that the black victims were not gang members, it was a case of mistaken identity and they were devout Christians yet?

that only happens after a few days, you know that

you are jumping the gun a little here

JDerrida
10-07-16, 12:15
lardy, you really are a silly sausage aren't you?

I opened this account last week before going to Lille and Lyon. I didn't open this account just to say this.

Now that we have clarified that, what are your thoughts/opinions on the content of what I wrote?

The Alien
10-07-16, 17:02
Can every just stop getting shot ?
I know it's not a laughing matter but your comment made me chuckle.
So many classic one liners in Lock stock.

jon1959
10-07-16, 18:14

Philando Castile was not a gang member. Alton Sterling may have been. I can't help you with their religious beliefs, if any. Does any of that make a difference?

http://fusion.net/story/323132/alton-sterling-philando-castile-felon-good-man-respectability/

https://www.thenation.com/article/why-alton-sterling-and-philando-castile-are-dead/

goslow
10-07-16, 18:21
Philando Castile was not a gang member. Alton Sterling may have been. I can't help you with their religious beliefs, if any. Does any of that make a difference?

http://fusion.net/story/323132/alton-sterling-philando-castile-felon-good-man-respectability/

https://www.thenation.com/article/why-alton-sterling-and-philando-castile-are-dead/

Philando(mun) was pulled over because he was mistaken for a suspect in an armed robbery the day before.

jeepster
10-07-16, 18:23
Philando(mun) was pulled over because he was mistaken for a suspect in an armed robbery the day before.

So that is a good reason to shoot him 4 times:shrug:

goslow
10-07-16, 18:28
So that is a good reason to shoot him 4 times:shrug:

Wind your neck in prick.

jon1959
10-07-16, 18:33

Really. Every report I have seen says the car in which he was a passenger was pulled over in a' routine traffic stop' because it had a faulty brake light. Even if he was mistaken for a suspect as you say (source) it does not explain or justify his killing/murder by police - at all.

He had his seat belt on, was wearing a tee shirt and no coat (nothing concealed), his hands were in full view of the policeman, and was with his partner and her child.

You are usually the one to squeal 'deflection'. Well done with this one.

goslow
10-07-16, 18:43
Really. Every report I have seen says the car in which he was a passenger was pulled over in a' routine traffic stop' because it had a faulty brake light. Even if he was mistaken for a suspect as you say (source) it does not explain or justify his killing/murder by police - at all.

He had his seat belt on, was wearing a tee shirt and no coat (nothing concealed), his hands were in full view of the policeman, and was with his partner and her child.

So you were there were you

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/07/08/confirmed-philando-castile-was-an-armed-robbery-suspect-false-media-narrative-now-driving-cop-killings/

Bad news for the sjw the cop isnt white.

jeepster
10-07-16, 18:48
Wind your neck in prick.

Shut your mouth gobby ****.

goslow
10-07-16, 19:29
Shut your mouth gobby ****.

No.

RIP the five cops murdered by a racist.

NYCBlue
10-07-16, 19:42
So you were there were you

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/07/08/confirmed-philando-castile-was-an-armed-robbery-suspect-false-media-narrative-now-driving-cop-killings/

Bad news for the sjw the cop isnt white.

Do you think that "theconservativetreehouise.com" is a reliable and unbiased news source? I don't.

jeepster
10-07-16, 19:57
No.

RIP the five cops murdered by a racist.

How many innocent people get murdered by the people who are payed to protect them,the cops who were murdered was just so wrong done by a complete ****.

goslow
10-07-16, 19:58
Do you think that "theconservativetreehouise.com" is a reliable and unbiased news source? I don't.

I have no idea if it is or isnt,do you have a link refuting the article?

NYCBlue
10-07-16, 20:32
I have no idea if it is or isnt,do you have a link refuting the article?

Yes.

http://www.snopes.com/philando-castile-was-not-wanted-for-armed-robbery/

Wales-Bales
10-07-16, 21:37
Nobody has mentioned the underlying story here, it's now OK to liquidate citizens using robots. This could set a dangerous precedent going forward.

jon1959
10-07-16, 21:47
Nobody has mentioned the underlying story here, it's now OK to liquidate citizens using robots. This could set a dangerous precedent going forward.

What are you suggesting?

Wales-Bales
10-07-16, 21:52
What are you suggesting?

Something like that, the shooter was silenced by a robot. In the future, failure to pay your council tax could trigger a visit from an armed drone?

Colonel Cærdiffi
10-07-16, 21:55
Something like that, the shooter was silenced by a robot. In the future, failure to pay your council tax could trigger a visit from an armed drone?

With the Brexit vote ensuring we no longer have to adhere to the European Court of Human Rights and the Tories becoming more ruthless by the minute, your vision of the future might come sooner than you think.

Organ Morgan.
10-07-16, 23:12
The referendum was advisory, and with the great majority of MPs being in the Remain camp then the Brexit vote really ensures excuses for not implementing article 50 can be found ad infinitum.

That will be of great comfort for those who fear valleys grants and loans will stop, a pint of piss in Benidorm will cost 15% more and Britain will be denied entry to the Eurovision Song Contest.

Wales-Bales
10-07-16, 23:19
The referendum was advisory, and with the great majority of MPs being in the Remain camp then the Brexit vote really ensures excuses for not implementing article 50 can be found ad infinitum.

That will be of great comfort for those who fear valleys grants and loans will stop, a pint of piss in Benidorm will cost 15% more and Britain will be denied entry to the Eurovision Song Contest.

How did Australia get in?

TH63
11-07-16, 12:54
How did Australia get in?

Ah, Australia

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1bxC9M8XHu3DrCB68RYJwQjhFIVGNt cr4Irhz9buEjEX6N2WN

goslow
11-07-16, 15:42

The robot was merely the tool,the racist was killed by the operator.

goslow
11-07-16, 15:51
Yes.

http://www.snopes.com/philando-castile-was-not-wanted-for-armed-robbery/

'WHAT'S TRUE: Police who pulled over and killed Philando Castile reported they thought he might have resembled a suspect in an armed robbery case.'

Which is pretty much what i posted

Gofer Blue
11-07-16, 16:27

Yes, an interesting development that. I was struck by the almost nonchalant way the senior police officer spoke about it - IIRC he said something like: "the assailant was killed by robot bomb", as if a robot bomb was something in everyday use! The last time I remember such a device being used was during the "troubles" in NI when they were used to blow up suspect packages.

JDerrida
11-07-16, 16:49

Are you seriously comparing the actual response to an armed sniper who had shot and killed 5 police officers and injuring another 11 in the USA, with the potential response of someone not paying their council tax in Britain ?

JDerrida
11-07-16, 16:58

He was carrying a gun, when he had no permit to carry a gun.

A worrying, but understandable philosophy within the US police forces is that in an episode of potential conflict, that their priority is to survive and go home to his/her family at the end of the day. IF that means shoot to kill, it means just that.

I don't know the history around that, but to go to work as a cop, with that level of fear and threat must be horrendous.

It's no surprise they are trigger happy and why younger black men appear to be more often the target, even though numerically that doesn't appear to be the case.

Llanedeyrnblue
11-07-16, 17:02

That's the only good point of Brexit - no Eurovision Song Contest

ian gibson
11-07-16, 17:07
That Alton Sterling seemed like a fine upstanding citizen.

https://cdn.liveleak.com/80281E/ll_a_s/2016/Jul/11/LiveLeak-dot-com-223_1468230450-_20160711_020525_1468230466.jpg?d5e8cc8eccfb603933 2f41f6249e92b06c91b4db65f5e99818bdd19e4f41d3d6ac50&ec_rate=230

CCFC CASUAL
11-07-16, 17:26
That Alton Sterling seemed like a fine upstanding citizen.

https://cdn.liveleak.com/80281E/ll_a_s/2016/Jul/11/LiveLeak-dot-com-223_1468230450-_20160711_020525_1468230466.jpg?d5e8cc8eccfb603933 2f41f6249e92b06c91b4db65f5e99818bdd19e4f41d3d6ac50&ec_rate=230

Never missed church on a Sunday

tigerbaybluebird
11-07-16, 18:00
[QUOTE=goslow;4647295]No.

RIP the five cops murdered by a racist.[/QUOTE

You'd know all about racism wouldn't you?

cracker.

goslow
11-07-16, 18:44
[QUOTE=goslow;4647295]No.

RIP the five cops murdered by a racist.[/QUOTE

You'd know all about racism wouldn't you?

cracker.

Of course i do i'm white.

NYCBlue
11-07-16, 23:44
He was carrying a gun, when he had no permit to carry a gun.

A worrying, but understandable philosophy within the US police forces is that in an episode of potential conflict, that their priority is to survive and go home to his/her family at the end of the day. IF that means shoot to kill, it means just that.

I don't know the history around that, but to go to work as a cop, with that level of fear and threat must be horrendous.

It's no surprise they are trigger happy and why younger black men appear to be more often the target, even though numerically that doesn't appear to be the case.

http://www.startribune.com/philando-castile-had-permit-to-carry-gun/386054481/

NYCBlue
12-07-16, 00:04
'WHAT'S TRUE: Police who pulled over and killed Philando Castile reported they thought he might have resembled a suspect in an armed robbery case.'

Which is pretty much what i posted

They pulled him over because he was black. Apparently he had been pulled over 52 times.

goslow
12-07-16, 05:32
They pulled him over because he was black. Apparently he had been pulled over 52 times.

The robbers were black so there would have been little point in stopping a white man would there.

TH63
12-07-16, 05:37
The robbers were black so there would have been little point in stopping a white man would there.

Did you really just use the "they all look the same card" ????

goslow
12-07-16, 05:45
Did you really just use the "they all look the same card" ????

If thats what you want to think crack on.

TH63
12-07-16, 05:50
If thats what you want to think crack on.

I don't know, that's why I asked

NYCBlue
12-07-16, 17:18

So pull over random black people? That went well.

What exactly is your motivation/position in all this? Do you think that the cops are blameless? Do you think that Castile was at fault?

goslow
12-07-16, 17:30
So pull over random black people? That went well.

What exactly is your motivation/position in all this? Do you think that the cops are blameless? Do you think that Castile was at fault?

If you had read the link you posted he was pulled over because he matched the description of an armed robber.my position is rather than rely on a video that doesnt show the whole incident wait until more evidence comes to light before jumping up and down squealing about racist cops executing black people.

TH63
12-07-16, 20:51
If you had read the link you posted he was pulled over because he matched the description of an armed robber.my position is rather than rely on a video that doesnt show the whole incident wait until more evidence comes to light before jumping up and down squealing about racist cops executing black people.

http://youtu.be/BO8EpfyCG2Y

JDerrida
13-07-16, 00:04
"There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery.
Then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved."

NYCBlue
13-07-16, 00:24

The link I posted said that the police reported that they had a reason to pull him over.

The link you posted (without bothering to check the veracity of the article or the reputation of the source website) suggested that Castillo was wanted for armed robbery.

It doesn't seem to me that you're that eager to wait until more evidence comes to light before jumping to conclusions.

goslow
13-07-16, 05:58
The link I posted said that the police reported that they had a reason to pull him over.

The link you posted (without bothering to check the veracity of the article or the reputation of the source website) suggested that Castillo was wanted for armed robbery.

It doesn't seem to me that you're that eager to wait until more evidence comes to light before jumping to conclusions.

Saint Anthony, MN, Police Officers Jeronimo Yanez and Joseph Kauser pulled over Mr. Castile and Ms. Reynolds because the driver, Philando Castile, matched the suspect profile in an armed robbery which occurred on July 2nd, at a convenience store, only a few blocks from where their car was pulled over.

' Police who pulled over and killed Philando Castile reported they thought he might have resembled a suspect in an armed robbery case.'

One from yours one from mine,both say the same thing

TH63
13-07-16, 08:47
Saint Anthony, MN, Police Officers Jeronimo Yanez and Joseph Kauser pulled over Mr. Castile and Ms. Reynolds because the driver, Philando Castile, matched the suspect profile in an armed robbery which occurred on July 2nd, at a convenience store, only a few blocks from where their car was pulled over.

' Police who pulled over and killed Philando Castile reported they thought he might have resembled a suspect in an armed robbery case.'

Well that's that then, waste the muthafuka and ask questions later

goslow
13-07-16, 15:14

Is that what you think happened?

tigerbaybluebird
13-07-16, 15:22

Looks like bush did

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=648_1468351940

TH63
13-07-16, 17:00
Pretty much. They killed an innocent man because, in your words, "they thought he might've resembled a suspect"

Just reflect on the words in bold for a minute or two.

JDerrida
13-07-16, 17:19

Why do you seem to be just looking for what you 'want' to see, rather than the whole picture.

You appear to be having a domestic with goslow, but you're responses bely your intelligence.

Do you really think that goslow, anyone on here or even the US cops think that they should go out and waste a muthaf**ka, to use your crass term?

The tone and content of your posts appear kneejerk, shoot from the hip (excuse the unintended pun) type of responses.

I assume you have a thirst for knowledge and intellectual debate, yet you choose to ignore posts that do not enable you to display your outrage.

Have you ever thought about what it feels like to walk in the shoes of a US cop?

Philandro Castile was carrying a gun. We do not know where his hands were or were moving towards when the cop shot him.

We have the words of his partner who has stated, that he mentioned he had a gun and that he was reaching for his wallet in the glove compartment. There appears to have been an armed robbery nearby not long before and he allegedly appeared to be similar in appearance to the assailant. With that in mind as Castile is reaching towards the glove compartment, knowing he has a gun but 'knowing' where it is - do you implicitly believe Castile or do you protect yourself.

It is a terrible situation to find yourself in.

JDerrida
13-07-16, 17:35
Pretty much. They killed an innocent man because, in your words, "they thought he might've resembled a suspect"

Again you are making the assumptions.

I'll ask you, do you think Alton Stirling was an innocent man killed by cops?

How do you know that Castile was innocent of that armed robbery? I'm not saying he was guilty, just that there is no hard evidence at the moment.

We do know, that he resembled the assailant and that does not mean, just because he was black.

How do you know that Castile was innocent of attempting to get his gun and shoot at the cops?

It does appear that Alton Sterling was reaching for his gun when he was shot. Sterling knew that he would have been found guilty and given 5 years for possession of an unlicensed firearm, so his thoughts appear to have been shoot the cops, run and hopefully get away with it.

I have no doubt that there are large numbers of guilty men and women, black, white, Hispanic, Asian and others who would rather shoot a cop than get sent down for their crimes.

It is with that background that cops may respond the way they do.

goslow
13-07-16, 17:51

Not my words sweetheart,yours.
They pulled him because he matched the description of an armed robber.
Something happened between castile being pulled over and lavish starting her footage.
As theres been no official statement as to what happened i'm keeping an open mind,you on the other hand have decided that the (non white) cop shot him because he was black.

NYCBlue
13-07-16, 22:01

I don't think they say the same thing.

One says he matched the suspect profile

One says they reported they thought he might have resembled a suspect

To me these two statements have entirely different meanings. One is a statement of fact, the other is just hearsay.

Unless the suspect profile was "black man". Then they both mean the same thing.

TH63
13-07-16, 22:06
Not my words sweetheart,yours.
They pulled him because he matched the description of an armed robber.
Something happened between castile being pulled over and lavish starting her footage.
As theres been no official statement as to what happened i'm keeping an open mind,you on the other hand have decided that the (non white) cop shot him because he was black.

Not my words sunshine, check your post that I quoted

TH63
13-07-16, 22:14
For the sake of clarity.

I'm not suggesting that the cop shot him because he was black.

What we know so far of the cop's reason for stopping him, was the Castille had a broken taillight, was black and had a big nose.

I'm suggesting that that is not a reason to put four bullets in the guy.

goslow
14-07-16, 05:37
I don't think they say the same thing.

One says he matched the suspect profile

One says they reported they thought he might have resembled a suspect

To me these two statements have entirely different meanings. One is a statement of fact, the other is just hearsay.

Unless the suspect profile was "black man". Then they both mean the same thing.

Thought and might came from your link,which has a murdered by racist cops narrative.

goslow
14-07-16, 05:38
For the sake of clarity.

I'm not suggesting that the cop shot him because he was black.

What we know so far of the cop's reason for stopping him, was the Castille had a broken taillight, was black and had a big nose.

I'm suggesting that that is not a reason to put four bullets in the guy.

And I'm suggesting they didn't shoot him because he was black with a big nose.