PDA

View Full Version : Newcomers to CC Stadium today. I hope they are inspired to come back.

BLUEAWAY
08-07-16, 18:43
We should start the season with some special offers for kids and their parents.
Let's grab some of the goodwill and Bon hommie

CCFC CASUAL
08-07-16, 18:51
Unless we can sign Gareth Bale on loan then I don't see City benefitting.

jamieccfc
08-07-16, 19:18
Why most of them probably are arm chair mancs and scousers. Wtf was those old grannies in rugby tops

Wales-Bales
08-07-16, 19:20
Why most of them probably are arm chair mancs and scousers. Wtf was those old grannies in rugby tops

#TogetherStronger :wales:

Badly Ironed Shirt
08-07-16, 20:02
We should start the season with some special offers for kids and their parents.
Let's grab some of the goodwill and Bon hommie

I doubt if many of those had been to a football match on their lives - but two matches watching Cardiff lump it forward to the big man would put them off football for life.

Once Tan gets going they'll never come back. Like a few thousand others :-D.

BLUEAWAY
08-07-16, 20:32
I doubt if many of those had been to a football match on their lives - but two matches watching Cardiff lump it forward to the big man would put them off football for life.

Were you born miserable?

The Bloop
08-07-16, 20:32
If we return to red shirts then all the newcomers can wear their AldI Euro shirts to City games.
#RTR

Colonel Cærdiffi
08-07-16, 20:42
If we red Tan plastic then sparkly hat whim glory hunter can armchair their Dalman Choo.

jeepster
08-07-16, 20:44

**** you are a bundle of laughs,the season has not started.:shrug:

jamieccfc
08-07-16, 21:09
Give it rest will you badly ironed shirt a ball haven't been kicked yet FFS

TH63
08-07-16, 23:00

I don't care if they've never been to a game, or if they just went to see the manics.

There were many thousands more lining the streets of cardiff than go to the ccs all season, watching the event on TV, it looked like the biggest gate of the season at CCS. The Welsh team's success have made the nation proud, if they've inspired even a fraction to pop down the city next season then that's fantastic IMHO.

I want to see Tan's folly open and full of fans next season, I don't care if for most of them it's a new experience. We were all at our first game once.

Badly Ironed Shirt
09-07-16, 06:42
**** you are a bundle of laughs,the season has not started.:shrug:

The season won't start until Wales v Moldova on September 5th. Did you really start with an insult because someone has the gall to have a different opinion to you. Well done!

Give it rest will you badly ironed shirt a ball haven't been kicked yet FFS

Give what a rest? It's my first comment on Cardiff City. However, it won't be my last so please be assured you will have plenty of time to tell me to give it a rest in the next few weeks and months. I will, however, be courteous so let's see if others can be as well behaved, and let's see who gets removed first.

I don't care if they've never been to a game, or if they just went to see the manics.

There were many thousands more lining the streets of cardiff than go to the ccs all season, watching the event on TV, it looked like the biggest gate of the season at CCS. The Welsh team's success have made the nation proud, if they've inspired even a fraction to pop down the city next season then that's fantastic IMHO.

I want to see Tan's folly open and full of fans next season, I don't care if for most of them it's a new experience. We were all at our first game once.

Contrast the last four years of the Welsh national team, with the last four years of Cardiff City. Who, in their right minds, would become new subscribers to the farce, the circus, the complete mess that is Cardiff City FC? Hats off to whoever does it out of blind loyalty, but if fans attending their first game walk into CCS expecting even 5% of the spirit and dignity of the Welsh national team then they're going to be disappointed within minutes.

It's not about whether Cardiff are pushing for promotion, mediocrity, or fighting relegation - the club is incapable, in it's tainted format, of recreating the togetherness and spirit of Wales '16. It hasn't got a clue where to start.

I don't have problems with people being at their first game - it's only you who has suggested that I do. My annoyance lies with the Cardiff City hierarchy who say No where the FAW say yes.

Hilts
09-07-16, 08:39
The season won't start until Wales v Moldova on September 5th. Did you really start with an insult because someone has the gall to have a different opinion to you. Well done!

Give what a rest? It's my first comment on Cardiff City. However, it won't be my last so please be assured you will have plenty of time to tell me to give it a rest in the next few weeks and months. I will, however, be courteous so let's see if others can be as well behaved, and let's see who gets removed first.

Contrast the last four years of the Welsh national team, with the last four years of Cardiff City. Who, in their right minds, would become new subscribers to the farce, the circus, the complete mess that is Cardiff City FC? Hats off to whoever does it out of blind loyalty, but if fans attending their first game walk into CCS expecting even 5% of the spirit and dignity of the Welsh national team then they're going to be disappointed within minutes.

It's not about whether Cardiff are pushing for promotion, mediocrity, or fighting relegation - the club is incapable, in it's tainted format, of recreating the togetherness and spirit of Wales '16. It hasn't got a clue where to start.

I don't have problems with people being at their first game - it's only you who has suggested that I do. My annoyance lies with the Cardiff City hierarchy who say No where the FAW say yes.

Absolute bollox. Suddenly start spending big with marquee signings plunging us deeper into debt on a gamble but we start winning and are top of the table and get promoted to the PL then we will get bumper crowds and no doubt another open top bus.

The Welsh Team suddenly start losing but with dignity and it will be back to low crowds.

The difference is simple - winning and being successful.

You have a irrational hatred of CCFC.

jeepster
09-07-16, 08:46
Absolute bollox. Suddenly start spending big with marquee signings plunging us deeper into debt on a gamble but we start winning and are top of the table and get promoted to the PL then we will get bumper crowds and no doubt another open top bus.

The Welsh Team suddenly start losing but with dignity and it will be back to low crowds.

The difference is simple - winning and being successful.

You have a irrational hatred of CCFC.

^^^^^This^^^^^

Lawnmower
09-07-16, 09:14
^^^^^This^^^^^
Double this.

I'd love to see loads of new fans down there and couldn't give a monkeys if they've spent all their life supporting MU.
All should be welcome- that's how the club will grow and be stronger.
Not everyone can grow up with the same irrational love of the club some of us have- doesn't make them lesser people

tigerbaybluebird
09-07-16, 09:50
Reading this thread I can see #togetherstonger didn't last long

Can't wait for the new season when people will be back moaning about our shit manager, we can't play football, no tactics, it's all Tans fault, at least we're back in blue.

surge
09-07-16, 11:57
It was a family day out really and would be fantastic to see the next generation fill the family stand and get involved for the future, but if by new-comers you mean the two presenters then I'm happy to never see them (at least with a microphone) again. That can go for the horn salesmen too.

blue matt
09-07-16, 12:35
^^^^^This^^^^^

exactly

if we put a few wins together and are up near the top of the table, people will return

I wouldnt worry about BIS, he is still bitter about the shirt swap and the sell out, he cannot move on yet, more is the pity for him and his father