PDA

View Full Version : A well done to Mike Morris

CCFC CASUAL
09-07-16, 09:02
For seperating the politics from the main forum.

Just stuck my nose in the politic forum for a peep and it continues to be busy without clogging up the main forum so no harm done it seems.

Well done Mike

BLUETIT
09-07-16, 09:06
Shouldn't this be in the politics forum. :hehe:

Croesy Blue
09-07-16, 10:40
It's embarrassing to read, it has become a complete echo chamber for the lunatics and fantasists of ccmb.

At least it's kept them off the main board though.

CCFC CASUAL
09-07-16, 10:47
It's embarrassing to read, it has become a complete echo chamber for the lunatics and fantasists of ccmb.

Agreed.

They were killing the main board and Mike stepped in at the right time to save it.

Enoch Mort
09-07-16, 10:49
.....and his minions !

CCFC CASUAL
09-07-16, 10:54
.....and his minions !

:hehe:

insider
09-07-16, 10:57
Not forgetting thanks to Vince Alm and the supporters club for their help with this.

jon1959
09-07-16, 11:03
Not forgetting thanks to Vince Alm and the supporters club for their help with this.

blue matt
09-07-16, 21:54
good work Mike :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

a rather good idea :thumbup:

life on mars
09-07-16, 22:18
For seperating the politics from the main forum.

Just stuck my nose in the politic forum for a peep and it continues to be busy without clogging up the main forum so no harm done it seems.

Well done Mike

Bit political I know , but I would like to also thank, Nigel Farage ,Micheal Gove, and that blonde head fella .

Cretin Hop
09-07-16, 23:16
There should be no non football threads on the main board.

BLUETIT
10-07-16, 08:02
There should be no non football threads on the main board.

What, like this one for instance ! :hehe::hehe::hehe:

blue matt
10-07-16, 10:12
Bit political I know , but I would like to also thank, Nigel Farage ,Micheal Gove, and that blonde head fella .

Rambo ? ? ?

He was good these euro's but not sure he had much of a say in the idea of reopening the politics section

jamieccfc
10-07-16, 10:13
What, like this one for instance ! :hehe::hehe::hehe:

CCFC CASUAL
10-07-16, 10:25
Many apologies id also like to thank the other MM - Matt the Minion. :thumbup:

blue matt
10-07-16, 17:21
Many apologies id also like to thank the other MM - Matt the Minion. :thumbup:

you would miss me if i was gone though :hehe:

who else would " they " be able to moan about at times :wave:

Penarth Blues
10-07-16, 17:27
you would miss me if i was gone though :hehe:

who else would " they " be able to moan about at times :wave:

I'm not sure we'd miss the love in with Mickey Mouse... :puke:

blue matt
10-07-16, 18:18
I'm not sure we'd miss the love in with Mickey Mouse... :puke:

#togetherstronger

Penarth Blues
10-07-16, 18:20
#togetherstronger

Wales-Bales
10-07-16, 18:27
good work Mike :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

a rather good idea :thumbup:

It was a stroke of genius splitting the board according to IQ level, well done :thumbup:

Elwood Blues
10-07-16, 18:31

Agreed.

They were killing the main board and Mike stepped in at the right time to save it.

Killing the board???. Hardly. When I looked yesterday only three of the threads on the politics board would have been on the first page of 30 odd threads on the main board and two on the second page.

And almost all the threads have pretty obvious titles ('Chilcott', Leadsom for leader. Surely not' being just two examples).

I'm sure there would have been more in the immediate post Brexit days but even then not enough to justify the term 'killing the main board'.

I've never really seen the point of a separate politics board, unless we reached the point where the board was really being swamped and I honestly can't really recall that happening even during last year's election campaign on those occasions I checked.

AlwaysAway2
10-07-16, 19:25
Great post by the OP
I have put my thanks on the politics board.

:music::music::music:
Martin Millers gin :shrug:

Phill Stants brother
10-07-16, 20:48
I see ***** has followed suit and copied the same thing on his board. Taking credit for it as well :sherlock:

http://cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=174943

They've listened to their members? Copied this board more like. :hehe:

CCFC CASUAL
10-07-16, 20:53

CCFC CASUAL
10-07-16, 22:27
Killing the board???. Hardly. When I looked yesterday only three of the threads on the politics board would have been on the first page of 30 odd threads on the main board and two on the second page.

And almost all the threads have pretty obvious titles ('Chilcott', Leadsom for leader. Surely not' being just two examples).

I'm sure there would have been more in the immediate post Brexit days but even then not enough to justify the term 'killing the main board'.

I've never really seen the point of a separate politics board, unless we reached the point where the board was really being swamped and I honestly can't really recall that happening even during last year's election campaign on those occasions I checked.
I thought Gareth Chilcott was a rugby player? Did he become a politician when his rugby career ended?

TH63
11-07-16, 15:19
I see ***** has followed suit and copied the same thing on his board. Taking credit for it as well :sherlock:

Third post down on the "football section" - "New Prime Minister Confirmed" :hehe:

BLUETIT
11-07-16, 17:01

Third post down on the "football section" - "New Prime Minister Confirmed" :hehe:

Bit old to be confirmed in she, I got confirmed when I was 9.

Elysium
11-07-16, 17:05
Bit old to be confirmed in she, I got confirmed when I was 9.

Confirmed as what exactly?:sherlock:

BLUETIT
11-07-16, 17:09
Confirmed as what exactly?:sherlock:

Not a Catholic I take it. ?

I took the name Joseph, as I liked Bonanza in the 60's (Little Joe) :hehe: