PDA

View Full Version : Just applied for an Irish passport

Wales-Bales
10-07-16, 17:21
Is anybody else thinking of jumping ship?

Penarth Blues
10-07-16, 17:23

No

goslow
10-07-16, 17:31

:wave:
Don't let the door hit you on the arse.

Colonel Cærdiffi
10-07-16, 17:32
:wave:
Don't let the door hit you on the arse.

Britain has a door?

goslow
10-07-16, 17:40
Britain has a door?

Yes

CCFC CASUAL
10-07-16, 17:41
Please move to other forum Matt the Minion

Wales-Bales
10-07-16, 18:23
Please move to other forum Matt the Minion

Is there something wrong with emigration? I've been offered a job in the EU and I don't want the rug pulled out from under my feet, so I am hedging my bets with an Irish passport.

Elysium
10-07-16, 18:26
Is there something wrong with emigration? I've been offered a job in the EU and I don't want the rug pulled out from under my feet, so I am hedging my bets with an Irish passport.

:wave::wave::wave:

Wales-Bales
10-07-16, 18:30
:wave::wave::wave:

I've already got 2 passports and 1 PR, you can never have enough :wave:

goslow
10-07-16, 18:30

Fibber

Pilkers
10-07-16, 18:35

Reluctantly doing this right now, love it if i could get a Welsh one some day...For now thou anythings better than being a brexshitter brit.

TH63
10-07-16, 18:50
Reluctantly doing this right now, love it if i could get a Welsh one some day...For now thou anythings better than being a brexshitter brit.

I tried, purely on the basis it might come in handy for dodging the immigration queue at European airports, but great grandfather doesn't count.

goats
10-07-16, 19:42
Britain has a door?

Just a flush these days......there's got to be another referendum, all the fools have now distanced themselves from the nut house campaign, who is left?? What a joke. Let's just make it no over 65's and no IQ under 65. Back in again 90% I reckon

Kiffa
10-07-16, 19:48
I tried, purely on the basis it might come in handy for dodging the immigration queue at European airports, but great grandfather doesn't count.

Have an Irish grandparent, so will more than likely apply

TH63
10-07-16, 20:07
Have an Irish grandparent, so will more than likely apply

As long as your grandparent was born there you should be ok.
As a bonus, you'd qualify to play for Ireland too

Jimmy the Jock
10-07-16, 20:11
Just a flush these days......there's got to be another referendum, all the fools have now distanced themselves from the nut house campaign, who is left?? What a joke. Let's just make it no over 65's and no IQ under 65. Back in again 90% I reckon

You didn't like the result?

Awe....

Organ Morgan.
10-07-16, 20:22
This thread is becoming dangerously political. Where's Moggis' henchmen this evening?

I don't want this forum to be polluted. Let's get back to discussions about the colour of Simon Cowell's socks.

Pilkers
10-07-16, 21:01
You didn't like the result?

Awe....

Your only happy cos it ensures your independence from shitty little England, job done for the snp

Jimmy the Jock
10-07-16, 21:05
Your only happy cos it ensures your independence from shitty little England, job done for the snp

Not at all. I am happy we are out of the European Union.

I would rather Scotland remained part of the Uk now .

blue matt
10-07-16, 21:05
This thread is becoming dangerously political. Where's Moggis' henchmen this evening?

I don't want this forum to be polluted. Let's get back to discussions about the colour of Simon Cowell's socks.

it is, I left it alone, but i am afraid goats pushed it to the edge

I am also needing some power, as i have just judged at a swimming gala and did not DQ anyone :angry:

Pilkers
10-07-16, 21:30
Not at all. I am happy we are out of the European Union.

I would rather Scotland remained part of the Uk now .

How can you just change your whole outlook on national identity at a whim? That's fuking mental, you were a full on Scottish nationalist at the time of their referendum.

Wales-Bales
10-07-16, 21:49
So who else is getting a 2nd passport?

Mario Miethig
11-07-16, 10:32
Was thinking about it, as I have an Irish Grandmother, but having seen the cost, I don't think I'll bother. Something like €850!

The Alien
11-07-16, 11:33
I looked into it but I got no Irish on my side of the family that I'm aware of. My wife wouldn't have a problem because her dad is Irish.

Wales-Bales
11-07-16, 12:00
Was thinking about it, as I have an Irish Grandmother, but having seen the cost, I don't think I'll bother. Something like €850!

Don't forget you can pass it on to your children and your grandchildren :thumbup: