PDA

View Full Version : Three people shot dead in Lincolnshire

TH63
19-07-16, 10:11
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36834293
Only Sketchy details so far

tigerbaybluebird
19-07-16, 11:34
There are people waiting next to their keyboards waiting and anticipating that the murderer will be a Muslim, as soon as it's confirmed he/she is they will be ready for the attack, if they turn out not to be Muslim then this thread will silently slip away.

Packerman
19-07-16, 11:44
There are people waiting next to their keyboards waiting and anticipating that the murderer will be a Muslim, as soon as it's confirmed he/she is they will be ready for the attack, if they turn out not to be Muslim then this thread will silently slip away.

a bit like the RIP thread to the Liverpool police officer who was mown down, slipped quietly away.

JDerrida
19-07-16, 12:01

Stop being such an idealised racist.

You do realise that the World and Europe in particular has an extremely serious problem with Muslims who want to become radicalised.

The work and efforts just in Nice alone, suggest they are trying to keep a lid on something that is ready and waiting to escalate to a scale as yet seen. See the link below.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36827245

Muslims, especially young Muslims are a serious threat to Western civilisation and it must be older, wiser Muslims who must lead the fight in stopping them. However, we know that many Imams encourage and promote radicalisation.

tigerbaybluebird
19-07-16, 12:15
Idealist racist I'm not

Sarcastic I am

itkman
19-07-16, 12:15

You do realise that the World and Europe in particular has an extremely serious problem with Muslims who want to become radicalised.

The work and efforts just in Nice alone, suggest they are trying to keep a lid on something that is ready and waiting to escalate to a scale as yet seen. See the link below.

Muslims, especially young Muslims are a serious threat to Western civilisation and it must be older, wiser Muslims who must lead the fight in stopping them. However, we know that many Imams encourage and promote radicalisation.

Wow, just wow.

Croesy Blue
19-07-16, 12:27
Was he brown or white? I need to know before I decide if it was an act of terrorism or just someone in poor mental health.

pont blue
19-07-16, 12:34

Not enough dead for a Muslim attack. They wouldn't be happy with only killing 3 people.

insider
19-07-16, 12:34
Beige bloke slightly mad slightly Muslim

pont blue
19-07-16, 15:45
Not enough dead for a Muslim attack. They wouldn't be happy with only killing 3 people.

Spoke too soon. Another Muslim scum attacks a mother and young daughters cos he wasn't happy with what they were wearing. If that's the case, why go to that country and f****** back to a Muslim one.

Wales-Bales
19-07-16, 15:55
We'll know soon enough if a) he is killed at the scene b) carrying some form of id c) has a foreign sounding name d) his room is full of flags and other incriminating evidence.

TruBlue
19-07-16, 16:00
We'll know soon enough if a) he is killed at the scene b) carrying some form of id c) has a foreign sounding name d) his room is full of flags and other incriminating evidence.

I would expect most people in Germany have a "foreign sounding name" to British people.

Wales-Bales
19-07-16, 16:03
I would expect most people in Germany have a "foreign sounding name" to British people.

OK foreign sounding to local people and I forgot to mention shouting a slogan.

jon1959
19-07-16, 17:17

Spoke too soon. Another Muslim scum attacks a mother and young daughters cos he wasn't happy with what they were wearing. If that's the case, why go to that country and f****** back to a Muslim one.

What the hell are you frothing about?

Surely not the shooting incident in Spalding (Lincolnshire) which is what this thread is about?

Or maybe you were thinking of something else - like a 'scum' thug attacking innocent people for what they wear?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-36832619

ian gibson
19-07-16, 17:34
http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/girl-fighting-for-life-after-mum-and-three-daughters-knifed-in-french-holiday-resort-for-being-scantily-dressed/ar-BBuvd1m?li=BBoPWjQ&ocid=SYSDHP

Croesy Blue
19-07-16, 17:41
You are a racist pal no doubt about it

jon1959
19-07-16, 17:41
http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/girl-fighting-for-life-after-mum-and-three-daughters-knifed-in-french-holiday-resort-for-being-scantily-dressed/ar-BBuvd1m?li=BBoPWjQ&ocid=SYSDHP

Thanks for the link.

It is a shocking and frightening incident on top of the other attacks by various nutters and IS inspired fanatics.

However, it appears that one man is responsible - not the near 2 billion (many of whom are also victims) that pont blue and his like accuse.

jeepster
19-07-16, 18:11

I hope you get banned for this, a racist post from a muppet.

Richyrich
19-07-16, 18:56
Regressive left out in force in this thread.

Croesy Blue
19-07-16, 19:04
Regressive left out in force in this thread.

is calling someone saying racist things a racist regressive left these days?

Richyrich
19-07-16, 19:12
is calling someone saying racist things a racist regressive left these days?

How is what he said racist? If this muslim doesn't like the way western women dress, why live in the west?

Do you think western women should cover up to appease muslims with these beliefs?

What is your answer to this problem or do think the stabbings were justified?

goslow
19-07-16, 19:19

Using the murder of a mother and her daughter to try and score mb points,nice.

jamieccfc
19-07-16, 19:21
How is what he said racist? If this muslim doesn't like the way western women dress, why live in the west?

Do you think western women should cover up to appease muslims with these beliefs?

What is your answer to this problem or do think the stabbings were justified?

Agree with all this. I don't know how we could ever eradicate these sick feckers

Croesy Blue
19-07-16, 19:53
Because we are in a thread about a white guy who shot his wife and daughter and people are unironically throwing around the phrase "Muslim scum".

There is a problem with certain sections of Islam but it doesn't mean we should start preaching hate and racism too. Divide and conquer is exactly what terrorists want and it's exactly what caused more people to turn to terrorism.

Croesy Blue
19-07-16, 20:08
It's also classed as a race just as Jewish is

What's that got to do with anything anyway?

Ainsley Harriott
19-07-16, 20:09
Agree with all this. I don't know how we could ever eradicate these sick feckers

We could tell them that it's all make-believe...

Organ Morgan.
19-07-16, 20:16

Muslims are not a race. Nor are Christians, Mormons, Sikhs, etc.

Elysium
19-07-16, 20:20

Oops

I'll give you the Malky!!
19-07-16, 20:39
*checks to see if he has logged into **** by accident*

CCFC_Urawa_Reds
19-07-16, 21:01
"There are people waiting next to their keyboards waiting and anticipating that the murderer will be a Muslim, as soon as it's confirmed he/she is they will be ready for the attack, if they turn out not to be Muslim then this thread will silently slip away."

On this forum, maybe. In the national media, it's the other way around. Racist white right wing scum-bag .... or misunderstood Muslim loner who has mental issues.

jamieccfc
19-07-16, 21:02
*checks to see if he has logged into **** by accident*

Is this the right thread?

Richyrich
19-07-16, 21:03
Because we are in a thread about a white guy who shot his wife and daughter and people are unironically throwing around the phrase "Muslim scum".

There is a problem with certain sections of Islam but it doesn't mean we should start preaching hate and racism too. Divide and conquer is exactly what terrorists want and it's exactly what caused more people to turn to terrorism.

But a link was added to another story which is what pont was referring to.

The story of a man who stabbed little girls because of his beliefs as a muslim, hence, muslim scum.

Pont never called all muslims scum, he called this muslim scum.

You shouted racist and ended up siding with a man who stabs little girls. You are a regressive leftist.

jamieccfc
19-07-16, 21:03
We could tell them that it's all make-believe...

Maybe we could tell the rest of the religious nut jobs as well

Croesy Blue
19-07-16, 21:10
There was no link posted or mention of the France story until after he started saying muslin scum.

If being tolerant of all races/human beings makes me a regressive leftist I'll take it over being an ignorant xenophobe.

I can hate all terrorist without being an ignorant racist, that's exactly what the terrorists want.

The problem with France being blamed Purely on religion is also incredibley short sighted when considering france's history of colonising North Africa.

CCFC_Urawa_Reds
19-07-16, 21:15
This always crops up somewhere. Why should this generation be held accountable for past wrong-doings by greedy governments?

Croesy Blue
19-07-16, 21:18
This always crops up somewhere. Why should this generation be held accountable for past wrong-doings by greedy governments?

They shouldn't that's why it's wrong, but it's definitely a cause of it even if it definitely doesn't excuse it.

Richyrich
19-07-16, 21:22
There was no link posted or mention of the France story until after he started saying muslin scum.

If being tolerant of all races/human beings makes me a regressive leftist I'll take it over being an ignorant xenophobe.

I can hate all terrorist without being an ignorant racist, that's exactly what the terrorists want.

The problem with France being blamed Purely on religion is also incredibley short sighted when considering france's history of colonising North Africa.

Being tolerant of people who stab little girls and trying to make excuses for them (colonialism ffs) does make you a regressive leftist. My first post stands then?

adz-a32
19-07-16, 21:24

Thanks for the love

Thank you for showing your (lack of) knowledge

adz-a32
19-07-16, 21:26
Using the murder of a mother and her daughter to try and score mb points,nice.

His point is true tho. It's not like you use far right politics and controversy to score points

goslow
19-07-16, 22:01
His point is true tho. It's not like you use far right politics and controversy to score points

You aint no muslim bruv

adz-a32
19-07-16, 22:02
You aint no muslim bruv

Who the **** are you to tell me who I am?

Croesy Blue
19-07-16, 22:15
Being tolerant of people who stab little girls and trying to make excuses for them (colonialism ffs) does make you a regressive leftist. My first post stands then?

You're missing the point, the guy who stabbed the girls is a scum bag and I hope he rots, this thread had nothing to do with him until after the someone started going on about Muslim scum.

You're desperate to label me just as you're desperate to label the guy who stabbed the girls too.

Left, right, white, black, Muslim or Christian doesn't change my opinion of anyone. Someone being a scumbag and killing someone does.

Vimana.
19-07-16, 22:20
.. the guy who stabbed the girls is a scum bag and I hope he rots, this thread had nothing to do with him until after the someone started going on about 'Muslim scum'.
(edit) .

Left, right, white, black, Muslim or Christian doesn't change my opinion of anyone. Someone being a scumbag and killing someone does.

^^ This, surely.

adz-a32
19-07-16, 22:21
^^ This, surely.

Croesy has made good posts on similar matters and continues to do so, shoutout to him :thumbup:

Croesy Blue
19-07-16, 22:22
And it isn't making excuses for anyone to say France is suffering worse from terrorist attacks due to the history between France and North Africa because that's exactly what's happening.

Isis and global terrorism has made the whole thing more volatile and blood thirsty but the simmering tensions between French people and a lot of the poor North African immigrants is why it's been worse in France than other countries.

If you think I'm excusing the actions of terrorists you're completely wrong I think everything that's happened is disgusting and something needs to be done but French colonialism in North Africa is a major cause of the tension.

pont blue
19-07-16, 22:35
What the hell are you frothing about?

Surely not the shooting incident in Spalding (Lincolnshire) which is what this thread is about?

Or maybe you were thinking of something else - like a 'scum' thug attacking innocent people for what they wear?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-36832619

If you bothered to read the whole thread it was tigerbay who digressed from the original. And I don't think ripping off a veil compares to stabbing a mother and 3 young girls. Do you?

pont blue
19-07-16, 22:42
They shouldn't that's why it's wrong, but it's definitely a cause of it even if it definitely doesn't excuse it.

Croesy what the hell has happened to you? You will start bringing up the crusades next to try and even everything out.

Richyrich
19-07-16, 22:43
You're missing the point, the guy who stabbed the girls is a scum bag and I hope he rots, this thread had nothing to do with him until after the someone started going on about Muslim scum.

You're desperate to label me just as you're desperate to label the guy who stabbed the girls too.

You're the one who chucked labels about calling pont a racist when his point is quite valid. There are plenty of places on this planet where women do cover up, go f**king move there if you're close to killing innocent women and children because of your abhorrent views inspired by your religion.

Do you agree his views on dress are because of his religion?

Croesy Blue
19-07-16, 22:50
"Jean-Marc Duprat, a deputy mayor for the nearby town, initially said the attacker was upset with his victims because they were wearing shorts and T-shirts. He later said that did not appear to be the case and that the attacker’s motive was not known"

If he stabbed them because they were "dressed incorrectly" I'd say more of it would be down to him being a ****ing lunatic than anything else but yes because of his religion.

I don't agree with a lot of the Muslim religion, in fact I detest the way it treats women. But there are more decent Muslims in the world who don't treat the Koran literally than the idiots who use it as an excuse for violence. I have plenty of friends who are Muslim who are appalled by terrorism and sexism.

I called him a racist because he burst into the thread accusing the guy who committed the crime linked in the OP of being "Muslim scum" that's racist.

Because a sizeable minority of Muslims are murdering scum bags doesn't mean we should tar everyone with the same brush though. It's narrow minded, xenophobic and biggoted and will make this situation much worse than it already is.

Croesy Blue
19-07-16, 22:53
Also it seems the guy in the OP who murdered his wife and daughter with a shot gun outside a swimming pool gets off without anyone pointing out what a cowardly scum bag he is.

Croesy Blue
19-07-16, 22:57
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/alps-stabbing-family-latest-not-stabbed-for-being-scantily-dressed-prosecutor-says-a7144711.html

So the prosecutor for the case is currently saying the murder didn't take place due to how they were dressed or for religious reasons.

I can't understand what the motive could possibly be for a farther on holiday with his pregnant wife to brutally murder three women but the whatever the motive it doesn't make him any less of a scumbag.

Let's just hope the guy who committed the crime in Lincolnshire and this guy both get their commupence.

Richyrich
19-07-16, 23:00
"Jean-Marc Duprat, a deputy mayor for the nearby town, initially said the attacker was upset with his victims because they were wearing shorts and T-shirts. He later said that did not appear to be the case and that the attacker’s motive was not known"

If he stabbed them because they were "dressed incorrectly" I'd say more of it would be down to him being a ****ing lunatic than anything else but yes because of his religion.

I don't agree with a lot of the Muslim religion, in fact I detest the way it treats women. But there are more decent Muslims in the world who don't treat the Koran literally than the idiots who use it as an excuse for violence. I have plenty of friends who are Muslim who are appalled by terrorism and sexism.

I called him a racist because he burst into the thread accusing the guy who committed the crime linked in the OP of being "Muslim scum" that's racist.

Because a sizeable minority of Muslims are murdering scum bags doesn't mean we should tar everyone with the same brush though. It's narrow minded, xenophobic and biggoted and will make this situation much worse than it already is.

Agreed, no one has said all muslims though, of course the majority are very decent people but that doesn't mean Islam should not be criticised or ridiculed and people shouldn't be afraid to do just that but calling people racist just shuts the conversation down when their points may be valid.

Richyrich
19-07-16, 23:06
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/alps-stabbing-family-latest-not-stabbed-for-being-scantily-dressed-prosecutor-says-a7144711.html

So the prosecutor for the case is currently saying the murder didn't take place due to how they were dressed or for religious reasons.

I can't understand what the motive could possibly be for a farther on holiday with his pregnant wife to brutally murder three women but the whatever the motive it doesn't make him any less of a scumbag.

Let's just hope the guy who committed the crime in Lincolnshire and this guy both get their commupence.

The deputy mayor is in for a shit storm then, he is the one who stated it was.

Croesy Blue
19-07-16, 23:08
I think in a thread completely unrelated to Muslims it was the right time to shut it down.

I agree Islam deserves all the criticism it gets, I'm mostly anti religious but at least most seemed to have moved past the point of oppressing women and preaching hate for other people.

But I still feel there are more good Muslims than bad and having the attitude pont blue has does nothing but bad.

TruBlue
19-07-16, 23:34

You did say you weren't a Muslim previously. :shrug:

adz-a32
19-07-16, 23:36
You did say you weren't a Muslim previously. :shrug:

That was ages ago, people change religious beliefs

TruBlue
19-07-16, 23:42
That was ages ago, people change religious beliefs

Fair enough, I can't say I've been keeping up. Are you back to being a Muslim again now then?

You did go atheist for a while didn't you?

How come the change of heart?

adz-a32
20-07-16, 00:04
Fair enough, I can't say I've been keeping up. Are you back to being a Muslim again now then?

You did go atheist for a while didn't you?

How come the change of heart?

I was agnostic but became Muslim again around a year ago. I believe in Allah and Islam talks about racial equality (as do the other Abrahamic religions)

TruBlue
20-07-16, 00:14
I was agnostic but became Muslim again around a year ago. I believe in Allah and Islam talks about racial equality (as do the other Abrahamic religions)

Excuse my ignorance but isn't it against the rules to stop believing?

kingbillyboy
20-07-16, 00:30

i think changing football clubs is against the rules. not so much religion unless yuo are catholik or proddy.

adz-a32
20-07-16, 00:31

Islam is a diverse religion but the Qur'an doesnt mention punishment. The Hadiths do but the Qur'an should be taken above the Hadiths

kingbillyboy
20-07-16, 00:32
Islam is a diverse religion but the Qur'an doesnt mention punishment. The Hadiths do but the Qur'an should be taken above the Hadiths

whats a hadith you mad bastard?

adz-a32
20-07-16, 10:36
whats a hadith you mad bastard?

An apparent quote from Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH), they are not as authentic as the Qur'an as some have come out many years after his life

JDerrida
20-07-16, 12:20

The tone of your replies appear to have become more aggressive recently too.

Any coincidence with you returning to Islam?

adz-a32
20-07-16, 12:28

No coincidence. Islam tells us to react calmly and I apologise if I seemed aggressive.

TH63
20-07-16, 12:29

Maybe the kid feels bullied?

It's no excuse, but is it any wonder young muslims feel alienated?

The Muslim community must do more to integrate into society and educate the younger members of their community, but we must be more accepting of them.

Just now, I've come back from town where there is a a small group of muslims trying to engage with people with their message of "Love for all, hatred for none", yet we never seem to hear positive stories like this, and of course there should be more of them, but that won't sell copies of the Daily Mail.

We simply cannot go on with one part of town being almost a ghetto for whichever minority lives there.

Together Stronger yeah?

adz-a32
20-07-16, 13:10
Maybe the kid feels bullied?

It's no excuse, but is it any wonder young muslims feel alienated?

The Muslim community must do more to integrate into society and educate the younger members of their community, but we must be more accepting of them.

Just now, I've come back from town where there is a a small group of muslims trying to engage with people with their message of "Love for all, hatred for none", yet we never seem to hear positive stories like this, and of course there should be more of them, but that won't sell copies of the Daily Mail.

We simply cannot go on with one part of town being almost a ghetto for whichever minority lives there.

Together Stronger yeah?

:thumbup:

adz-a32
20-07-16, 13:46
No coincidence. Islam tells us to react calmly and I apologise if I seemed aggressive.

I meant it is a coincidence - ****ing heat

Colonel Cærdiffi
20-07-16, 13:49
I meant it is a coincidence - ****ing heat

No, you said "no coincidence" first, no takesies backsies, you heard it from the horses mouth folks, Islam made him aggressive!

adz-a32
20-07-16, 13:59
No, you said "no coincidence" first, no takesies backsies, you heard it from the horses mouth folks, Islam made him aggressive!

Are you a Daily Mail journalist?

Colonel Cærdiffi
20-07-16, 14:06
Are you a Daily Mail journalist?

That's a threat. I'm phoning the police.

adz-a32
20-07-16, 14:12
That's a threat. I'm phoning the police.

You could just say 'shut up Adz' :hehe: