20-07-16, 20:08
Barking toads?

SLUDGE FACTORY
21-07-16, 08:02
Webb footed barking bollock

Organ Morgan.
21-07-16, 13:32
Barking toads?

Sludge really is incorrigible. He was out and about looking for spare yesterday while masquerading as an angler when just a day earlier he was down in the dumps and vowing to stay clear of strumpets for a while.

I was in Bridgend's Quarella Road on some business. Who should be stood on the front steps of the nearby Sexual Health Centre (better known as the Clap Clinic) but him urgently scratching a private area of his anatomy. He half-heartedly tried to pretend he was waiting for a pal and it was the friend's giant jar of bollock ointment he was holding. It soon transpired he thought he'd got the latest dose from some lump he'd met at Caerphilly Social Club's over 35s disco last Friday night. He only has one chat-up line ("do you like it up the Gary, love?") and, he says, it works a treat there. He wooed her, not that she needed much after he coughed for two pints of Magners, with a couple of karaoke numbers from '80s New Romantic bands that he loves so much.

I soon regretted asking what songs he sang 'cos he adopted the jar as an imaginary microphone. "Gold," he wailed, "always believe in your so-ou-ou-ou-oul. You've got the power to know you're indestructible..."

He's often to be found in Bridgend. He lingers close to charity and pound shops and the Bargain Booze store. Those are the joints where his idea of "babes" frequent.

Feedback
21-07-16, 14:21
is y Fronys a place in Cowbridge?

Mrs Steve R
21-07-16, 15:04
Were you wearing them when you rang my house? you strange man :hehe:

Steve R
21-07-16, 15:52
is y Fronys a place in Cowbridge?

:hehe:

Post of the week!!!

Tall Midget
21-07-16, 16:14
Were you wearing them when you rang my house? you strange man :hehe:

Is Sludge yer bro?
lol

Mrs Steve R
21-07-16, 16:18
Is Sludge yer bro?
lol
:hehe: No, he rang last night.

Organ Morgan.
21-07-16, 16:32
He used to phone Mrs Jones-Parry as well - to make sure she wasn't at home.

Here's a pic of her in happier times.

gabbsthenewt
21-07-16, 16:42
So many sexy young mums down the knap I could barely control events

Thats just your opinion, let the jury decide...

Organ Morgan.
21-07-16, 16:48
Those two were the finalists in this year's Miss Bootle competition.