PDA

View Full Version : Sheff Weds sign Abdi and Pudil from Watford

CCFC CASUAL
29-07-16, 08:04
Pudil was on loan there end of last season but Abdi in particular is a superb signing.
The type of skilful little player that can play between midfield and attack and unlock defences which we I feel we are missing.

Former Labour leader
29-07-16, 08:17
Pudil was on loan there end of last season but Abdi in particular is a superb signing.
The type of skilful little player that can play between midfield and attack and unlock defences which we I feel we are missing.

Craig Noone?

Skinny Pete
29-07-16, 08:21
Yup great signing. Was hoping they'd tail off after losing in the Play-Offs this year but if they're making signings like Abdi they will be there or there abouts again this season.

CCFC CASUAL
29-07-16, 09:54
Craig Noone?

Different players. No one is not an intelligent footballer and plays with his head down. He's not clever enough to play that position imo. When he has played central it usually ends up in him shooting from anywhere which is great when they go in but frustrating to team mates when they don't.
Abdi can find little pockets, plays with his head up and can dictate the game.

Blue in the Face
29-07-16, 10:06
Different players. No one is not an intelligent footballer and plays with his head down. He's not clever enough to play that position imo. When he has played central it usually ends up in him shooting from anywhere which is great when they go in but frustrating to team mates when they don't.
Abdi can find little pockets, plays with his head up and can dictate the game.

Agree. No one also makes the wrong decisions at the wrong time.

life on mars
29-07-16, 11:33

NOt welsh, no good for us

Phill Stants brother
29-07-16, 13:45
NOt welsh, no good for us

:hehe::wales: