PDA

View Full Version : Olympic Security

Splott Dave
03-08-16, 11:16
In view of the evidence emerging of Israeli filming of Nice and Munich 'terror attacks' over the last few weeks, what could possibly go wrong?

http://www.thejc.com/news/world-news/161400/israeli-firm-oversee-security-olympics

Dr Lecter
03-08-16, 11:21
In view of the evidence emerging of Israeli filming of Nice and Munich 'terror attacks' over the last few weeks, what could possibly go wrong?

http://www.thejc.com/news/world-news/161400/israeli-firm-oversee-security-olympics

Damn those pesky Jews.

With Splott Dai and Organ Morgan making their welcome returns of late, it's just like the good old days on here.

All we need now is Feedback and Dr Tim Muff for the full set of lunatics.

Mrs Steve R
03-08-16, 11:23
Damn those pesky Jews.

With Splott Dai and Organ Morgan making their welcome returns of late, it's just like the good old days on here.

Glad I'm not included in the full set :hehe:

Splott Dave
03-08-16, 11:25

You need to concentrate on driving Louise...:hehe:

Dr Lecter
03-08-16, 11:27

You're in a league of your own my dear.

Llanedeyrnblue
03-08-16, 11:28

You never left

lardy
03-08-16, 11:36
You're in great company Splotty, chris made the same prediction for the euros :hehe:

Splott Dave
03-08-16, 11:39
You're in great company Splotty, chris made the same prediction for the euros :hehe:

I'm not doing any predictions. It would be an insult to the intelligence of the members on here to do that. I don't make the news, I'm just passing it on....:-)

Mrs Steve R
03-08-16, 11:44
You need to concentrate on driving Louise...:hehe:
I would but my sat nav keeps trying to take me down the wrong road. :hehe:

You're in a league of your own my dear.
I will take that as a compliment :-) (even if it wasn't meant as one)

TruBlue
03-08-16, 12:04

:hehe:

Splott Dave
03-08-16, 12:09

Come on to Twitter and I'll give you all the links TB...:-)

Rjk
03-08-16, 12:09
:hehe::hehe:

Dr Lecter
03-08-16, 12:20

Don't do it TruBlue.

We all know Twitter is a Zionist conspiracy.

Splott Dave
03-08-16, 12:31
Don't do it TruBlue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6BJJe9JV_A

Colonel Cærdiffi
03-08-16, 12:34
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6BJJe9JV_A

Badly Ironed Shirt
03-08-16, 12:39
I'm not doing any predictions. It would be an insult to the intelligence of the members on here to do that. I don't make the news, I'm just passing it on....:-)

No, to be fair you are not making the news. However, you have drawn a very odd link between "evidence" of Israeli's filming recent terrorist attacks, and the fact this security firm also comes from Israel. Not a logical link at all.

Let's see this evidence of filming.

Splott Dave
03-08-16, 12:40
Don't do it TruBlue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oz8RjPAD2Jk

Splott Dave
03-08-16, 12:51
No, to be fair you are not making the news. However, you have drawn a very odd link between "evidence" of Israeli's filming recent terrorist attacks, and the fact this security firm also comes from Israel. Not a logical link at all.

The first thing that I would have questioned is the link between 'Israeli filming' of two recent 'terrorist incidents' I may then have looked at why all the Israeli installed cameras magically failed to work on buses and tubes during 7/7. After that I might have questioned why Israeli operatives boasted on TV that the reason that they were caught filming the twin towers on 9/11 was because they were there to 'document the event', going back further in time I would have recalled that the same reason 'document the event' was carried out by another Israeli agent, (Abe Zapruder) in Dallas when President JFK parted company with his brains. Now call me the suspicious type if you like, but when something walks like a duck, looks like a duck and quacks like a duck it's a pretty reasonable assumption to think, that it's a duck...

Badly Ironed Shirt
03-08-16, 12:57
The first thing that I would have questioned is the link between 'Israeli filming' of two recent 'terrorist incidents' I may then have looked at why all the Israeli installed cameras magically failed to work on buses and tubes during 7/7. After that I might have questioned why Israeli operatives boasted on TV that the reason that they were caught filming the twin towers on 9/11 was because they were there to 'document the event', going back further in time I would have recalled that the same reason 'document the event' was carried out by another Israeli agent, (Abe Zapruder) in Dallas when President JFK parted company with his brains. Now call me the suspicious type if you like, but when something walks like a duck, looks like a duck and quacks like a duck it's a pretty reasonable assumption to think, that it's a duck...

Not when the evidence is so heavily biased it forces people to come to the "logical" conclusion.

Splott Dave
03-08-16, 13:07
Not when the evidence is so heavily biased it forces people to come to the "logical" conclusion.

I could have added the 'just happened to be passing' reason given by the Israeli TV crew who documented the Paris supermarket hostage incident, the former Israeli owned, Bataclan theatre massacre, or the Charlie Hebdo incident which was housed in a Rothschild owned building and financed by Israeli/French billionaire Xavier Neil, the owner of Golan telecommunications in Israel. but some may have thought that a bit too much like overkill....:-)

Splott Dave
03-08-16, 13:12

Everyone can own a different opinion, but they cannot own different facts.

Badly Ironed Shirt
03-08-16, 13:14
Everyone can own a different opinion, but they cannot own different facts.

I try to base my opinions on facts. Something that is sadly lacking here.

Splott Dave
03-08-16, 13:24

This sets the scene

http://www.debka.com/article/25551/Nice-terror-truck-had-bullet-resistant-windshield

An Israeli (Mossad) news agency confirming that the rented ice cream truck was fitted with a "bullet resistant windshield". The reason? To create the impression that this was a well planned, well organised terrorist cell in France capable of stripping down a truck and retro-fitting bullet resistant windshields.

Then you have to have a cameraman who knows precisely what will happen and when it will happen.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/07/22/nice-munich/

With someone to feed him the information as to where these incidents will take place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdSkFmqTrLY

Splott Dave
03-08-16, 13:26
I try to base my opinions on facts. Something that is sadly lacking here.

You could always go and do the research for yourself? The information on all of the events I have mentioned is freely available. I don't make the news or create the dots.

lardy
03-08-16, 13:30
You could always go and do the research for yourself? The information on all of the events I have mentioned is freely available. I don't make the news or create the dots.

Good idea. Let us all do our own research.

TruBlue
03-08-16, 13:45

How do I know those links are genuine or who is behind the websites of those links?

Organ Morgan.
03-08-16, 14:00
Damn those pesky Jews.

Ah, Feedback, the one time leader of the fundamentalist corporate media believers. Fair play to him, he could articulate his position very well on many topics. He'd still get mangled on a regular basis though. When in trouble his faithful acolytes, led by TruBlue, would enter threads to misdirect.

My fave discussion concerned the Tribe. Of course, he maintained that six million perished. Images were uploaded of memorial plaques that appeared at Auschwitz in the late 1940s and early 1990s. The first stated four million died there, the second had a revised figure of 1.5 million. He was asked how his total (along with Hollywood's) remained at six million. He nor his bag carriers could provide an answer to that simple maths question (in spite of him being an accountant).

Splott Dave
03-08-16, 14:14
Ah, Feedback, the one time leader of the fundamentalist corporate media believers. Fair play to him, he could articulate his position very well on many topics. He'd still get mangled on a regular basis though. When in trouble his faithful acolytes, led by TruBlue, would enter threads to misdirect.

My fave discussion concerned the Tribe. Of course, he maintained that six million perished. Images were uploaded of memorial plaques that appeared at Auschwitz in the late 1940s and early 1990s. The first stated four million died there, the second had a revised figure of 1.5 million. He was asked how his total (along with Hollywood's) remained at six million. He nor his bag carriers could provide an answer to that simple maths question (in spite of him being an accountant).

I've always wondered why, if something is manifestly true, does it need laws in 12 different countries punishing people who dare to ask any questions about it.

Splott Dave
03-08-16, 14:16
How do I know those links are genuine or who is behind the websites of those links?

I hope you are applying the same scrupulous approach to ensuring that you are accurately informed from the state/corporate media outlets that you currently use.

lardy
03-08-16, 14:20

Whether you believe the figure or not, it's not just how many died at Auschwitz, is it?

Vimana.
03-08-16, 14:23
https://www.reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/3b0474/how_many_jews_actually_died_in_the_holocaust/

This discussion attempts to pull the 'accepted' figures together, with a breakdown per occupied country.

Splott Dave
03-08-16, 14:26

You ask questions, check on the information, verify the authenticity and the veracity of what you are looking at, cross check with other sources. Use critical analysis, look at prior similar incidents for evidence of specific patterns or links.

Alternatively let corporate media feed you with whatever agenda they are pursuing that week...

Badly Ironed Shirt
03-08-16, 14:27

The burden of proof is yours, not mine.

Badly Ironed Shirt
03-08-16, 14:31
Use critical analysis

Please do.

TruBlue
03-08-16, 14:34

I don't ever remember commenting on the number of people killed in Auscwitz. I remember you and the Jewhunter going on about it for quite some time though. Almost as if 1.5 million didn't really matter. :shrug:

Splott Dave
03-08-16, 14:34
https://www.reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/3b0474/how_many_jews_actually_died_in_the_holocaust/

This discussion attempts to pull the 'accepted' figures together, with a breakdown per occupied country.

The world's foremost historian on this subject was the Israeli Raul Hillberg (now deceased) he was quoted extensively for decades until one day appearing in a court case as an expert witness, he was forced to concede that he knew of no possible evidence or information, which confirmed the presence of any form of systematic policy to exterminate an ethnicity. In fact Ken Livingstone was recently attacked for declaring (truthfully) that there had been a nine year relationship between German Nazis and Zionists. The result was that by 1939 70%+ of all German Jews had left Germany through perfectly legal channels, 60,000 of them sailed from Hamburg, in Nazi flagged ships to Haifa in Palestine.

Vimana.
03-08-16, 14:40
The world's foremost historian on this subject was the Israeli Raul Hillberg (now deceased) he was quoted extensively for decades until one day appearing in a court case as an expert witness, he was forced to concede that he knew of no possible evidence or information, which confirmed the presence of any form of systematic policy to exterminate an ethnicity. In fact Ken Livingstone was recently attacked for declaring (truthfully) that there had been a nine year relationship between German Nazis and Zionists. The result was that by 1939 70%+ of all German Jews had left Germany through perfectly legal channels, 60,000 of them sailed from Hamburg, in Nazi flagged ships to Haifa in Palestine.

If that is true, could you in ONE sentence summarise why the supposed subterfuge was created in the first place, and since maintained?

Splott Dave
03-08-16, 14:44
The burden of proof is yours, not mine.

Do you deny the links? Do you have alternative or countervailing information which discredits them? The only way that you can criticise them is if you have factual evidence to disprove that any of these links are authentic.

The intellectually incurious will always rely on msm to explain to them what it is that they should think about on a certain issue, according to which ever agenda they are following that week.

It may fly in the face of what you previously thought in relation to certain events, but then you have to question where you acquired that knowledge in the first place? You always have to bear in mind that the sins of omission are just as bad as the sins of commission. Thus in the areas of any news item, it is always what you are not being told about, that you should be questioning.

Splott Dave
03-08-16, 14:51
If that is true, could you in ONE sentence summarise why the supposed subterfuge was created in the first place, and since maintained?

You could see it for yourself on the official USA Holocaust Memorial website. The breakdown of the maths as far as Germany is concerned is clear for all to see. The second part of what you have highlighted can be found in the book 51 Documents which details the nine yer relationship between German Nazis and Zionists. You have to bear in mind that Zionists wanted very similar things that the Nazis believed in. Unless they had money, or were young enough to fight to bring about a state, Zionists cared nothing for European Jews.

Splott Dave
03-08-16, 14:54

I would refer you to the book written by Prof Norman Finkelstein titled, The Holocaust Industry.
He and I follow each other on Twitter and I've read a lot of his work over the years.
His mother and father were both in concentration camps during the war.

Badly Ironed Shirt
03-08-16, 14:57
Do you deny the links? Do you have alternative or countervailing information which discredits them? The only way that you can criticise them is if you have factual evidence to disprove that any of these links are authentic.

The intellectually incurious will always rely on msm to explain to them what it is that they should think about on a certain issue, according to which ever agenda they are following that week.

I was replying to your comment that "I should do my own research". The argument being put forward here is yours, I'm just asking for evidence. You have provided some links, I'll look at them later when I have time and then comment - how can I deny them until I've seen them? How can you assume I have denied them?

Trublue asks about the sources - you didn't answer that, you merely attacked state/corporate media. That doesn't add any validity to your sources, so maybe you could answer that question.

The intellectually incurious rely on MSM? That is a sweeping statement, are you suggesting that people who disagree with you having formed their opinions on the evidence presented to them are intellectually inferior to you in some way?

It may fly in the face of what you previously thought in relation to certain events,

You have no idea what I think of certain events. I have not stated anything here - so why make the assumption that I am, somehow, conforming to corporate influenced views?

but then you have to question where you acquired that knowledge in the first place? You always have to bear in mind that the sins of omission are just as bad as the sins of commission. Thus in the areas of any news item, it is always what you are not being told about, that you should be questioning.

Similarly, is it unfair for us to question where you have acquired your knowledge? What makes your choice of trustworthy media less fallable than the choice your detractors choose to "believe"?

Splott Dave
03-08-16, 15:02
I don't ever remember commenting on the number of people killed in Auscwitz. I remember you and the Jewhunter going on about it for quite some time though. Almost as if 1.5 million didn't really matter. :shrug:

Not true TB. You can never find anything that I have ever written, spoke, or thought about, which comes remotely close to what you have just alleged. You (and anyone else) are free to examine my Twitter feed for any evidence of what you have alleged. By all means criticize my politics. They're are based on justice, freedom from oppression, racism, and apartheid, along with self-determination for the Palestinian people.

Splott Dave
03-08-16, 15:11
I was replying to your comment that "I should do my own research". The argument being put forward here is yours, I'm just asking for evidence. You have provided some links, I'll look at them later when I have time and then comment - how can I deny them until I've seen them? How can you assume I have denied them?

Trublue asks about the sources - you didn't answer that, you merely attacked state/corporate media. That doesn't add any validity to your sources, so maybe you could answer that question.

The intellectually incurious rely on MSM? That is a sweeping statement, are you suggesting that people who disagree with you having formed their opinions on the evidence presented to them are intellectually inferior to you in some way?

You have no idea what I think of certain events. I have not stated anything here - so why make the assumption that I am, somehow, conforming to corporate influenced views?

Similarly, is it unfair for us to question where you have acquired your knowledge? What makes your choice of trustworthy media less fallable than the choice your detractors choose to "believe"?

Do you wish to present an argument, or just be argumentative?

I'm not responsible for what you have read or not read on the various incidents.

The initial post positioned a concern. It went on to mention links which are widely available from a variety of sources related to 'terrorist incidents'. It's entirely your choice whether you choose to read the links, or research the connections between those two incidents for yourself.

TruBlue
03-08-16, 15:19
Not true TB. You can never find anything that I have ever written, spoke, or thought about, which comes remotely close to what you have just alleged. You (and anyone else) are free to examine my Twitter feed for any evidence of what you have alleged. By all means criticize my politics. They're are based on justice, freedom from oppression, racism, and apartheid, along with self-determination for the Palestinian people.

I have no idea what you've ever written on Twitter, however I can clearly remember the Auscwitz thread where you were more concerned with the total figure than the actual event. Organ clearly remembers it as well as he's the one who referenced it. I expect we aren't the only two on here who remember it.

Splott Dave
03-08-16, 15:36
I have no idea what you've ever written on Twitter, however I can clearly remember the Auscwitz thread where you were more concerned with the total figure than the actual event. Organ clearly remembers it as well as he's the one who referenced it. I expect we aren't the only two on here who remember it.

No, Organ has covered that in that a figure (you have to bear in mind that any and all figures were only supplied by the Soviets) The original person who mentioned a 'figure' for Auschwitz was Ilya Ehrenburg, who was Stalin's Chief of Propaganda during WW2. He occupied the same position for Soviet Russia as Goebbels did for Nazi Germany.

His 'figures' were subsequently the ones presented at Nuremberg for the War Trials. Only years later did the Polish Gov't decide to change plaques and revise totals of inmates that had died at that camp. If you look, you will find likewise other camps have gone through revised numbers of inmates that died in them.

That the deaths were unnecessary, barbaric at times, goes without saying.

The discussion which I believe you are referring to, which may be some three years old, concerned why the claims for the original 'figures' had never altered even after camp deaths were all revised.

goslow
03-08-16, 17:09

Iirc the organ is a denier and the jewhater merely a reducer.

Packerman
03-08-16, 17:10

^^^^ this

Splott Dave
03-08-16, 17:34
^^^^ this

Ad hominem nonsense which completely ignores the points under discussion.

Wales-Bales
03-08-16, 19:43
Aren't Brazil in the 'little black book' because they wan't set up a parallel financial system along with the other BRICS?

TruBlue
03-08-16, 20:17

Yes, he'll have a ten page debate (telling you) about it, then drop one line in like

That the deaths were unnecessary, barbaric at times, goes without saying.

Whilst going on again about arbitrary figures which sort of ignore the main point of Auscwitz.

goslow
03-08-16, 20:25
Yes, he'll have a ten page debate (telling you) about it, then drop one line in like

Whilst going on again about arbitrary figures which sort of ignore the main point of Auscwitz.

And then change the subject when he gets pulled up for fibbing.
Odd how they both vanished at the same time then reappear within days of each other :sherlock:

Organ Morgan.
03-08-16, 20:26

As you say, it was years ago. Not sure if it was a Holohoax thread or another that developed into one. He casually repeated the Torah prophecy (something like: "return to Israel with six million less") number. I told him he had been indoctrinated; a victim of Zionist propaganda. Dai provided him with images of newspaper clippings from WWI and long before all with that same magical figure because the same interests were desperate to create a Jewish state since way before Adolf and Co came on the scene.

This is the link he may have provided him with. http://www.avventismoprofetico.it/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=870#sthash.I5mMZQBI.dpbs

Organ Morgan.
03-08-16, 20:37
And then change the subject when he gets pulled up for fibbing.
Odd how they both vanished at the same time then reappear within days of each other :sherlock:

It was easy to demonstrate to you, er, I mean Feedback, that trustworthiness in the four million Auschwitz total had evaporated.

Badly Ironed Shirt
03-08-16, 20:38
This sets the scene

http://www.debka.com/article/25551/Nice-terror-truck-had-bullet-resistant-windshield

An Israeli (Mossad) news agency confirming that the rented ice cream truck was fitted with a "bullet resistant windshield". The reason? To create the impression that this was a well planned, well organised terrorist cell in France capable of stripping down a truck and retro-fitting bullet resistant windshields.

Hang on. I am not speculating on whether or not the truck was fitted with a bullet resistant windshield. But, what evidence do you have that the article was written purely for the reason you stated? That is your opinion, it isn't a fact.

Then you have to have a cameraman who knows precisely what will happen and when it will happen.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/07/22/nice-munich/

This is a part of the Kevin Barrett show. Barrett is a conspiracy theorist who has made spurious claims about 9/11 with little evidence. The video backs up your claims - but that isn't saying much. It's a video where three people share opinions, but provide little evidence to back anything up.

With someone to feed him the information as to where these incidents will take place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdSkFmqTrLY

1 + 1 + 1 = 338648294

Sorry, just the way I see these things.

Splott Dave
03-08-16, 20:38

Perhaps you could explain the main point of Auschwitz to me TrueBlue? Some 55 million people died during WW2, about 20 million of them were Russians. Which is one of the reasons that immediately after WW2 none of the allied powers wanted to dispute anything that the Russians claimed with regard to the camps that they had liberated.

Incidentally I would prefer to stick to the main point of the thread, which if you recall was about Olympic Security, as there are enough concerns floating around with regard to possible dirty bombs while that is in progress.

Splott Dave
03-08-16, 20:56
Hang on. I am not speculating on whether or not the truck was fitted with a bullet resistant windshield. But, what evidence do you have that the article was written purely for the reason you stated? That is your opinion, it isn't a fact.
I agree that I have opined. What is not in dispute is that Debka File released this as a news report. The date and time of release are clearly visible. What is also not in dispute is that at no time have they issued a retraction to their claim that an ice cream truck was fitted with a 'bullet-resistant windshield'. From experience I know that such a thing is impossible, as the thickness of a bullet-resistant windshield simply would not fit into the original surrounding frame. The entire frame holding a windscreen would have to be re-engineered to accommodate the extra thickness and weight of a bullet-resistant windshield.

So we are left with two possible alternatives. Either Debka made a mistake in that bit of information in which case they would have issued a retraction or they made the claim deliberately knowing it to be false.

Which begs the question why?

This is a part of the Kevin Barrett show. Barrett is a conspiracy theorist who has made spurious claims about 9/11 with little evidence. The video backs up your claims - but that isn't saying much. It's a video where three people share opinions, but provide little evidence to back anything up.

I don't see any point in getting into a link fest but you can, within minutes, verify all sorts of alternative sources which do not copy or are not copies of Kevin Barret's article.

1 + 1 + 1 = 338648294

Sorry, just the way I see these things.[/QUOTE]

Deleting tweets which are cached anyway, showing the same person at two different locations, in two different countries, where a 'terrorist incident' takes place and then writing it off as just a coincidence is one possibility, but I don't know of any other such coincidence and I doubt that most people would swallow the possibility that it was coincidence when all the other information is taken into consideration.

Splott Dave
03-08-16, 21:14

Can we put this to bed once and for all and not bring it up again please. Here's a link totally comprehensively collating all of the information on this issue in one place for you to read. If you doubt the veracity of the various articles take it up with the author.

http://radioislam.org/islam/english/revision/six_million_myth.htm

TruBlue
03-08-16, 21:21
Perhaps you could explain the main point of Auschwitz to me TrueBlue? Some 55 million people died during WW2, about 20 million of them were Russians. Which is one of the reasons that immediately after WW2 none of the allied powers wanted to dispute anything that the Russians claimed with regard to the camps that they had liberated.

Incidentally I would prefer to stick to the main point of the thread, which if you recall was about Olympic Security, as there are enough concerns floating around with regard to possible dirty bombs while that is in progress.

The initial post was about posting some anti Jewish propaganda.

They all are.

goslow
03-08-16, 21:22
Can we put this to bed once and for all and not bring it up again please. Here's a link totally comprehensively collating all of the information on this issue in one place for you to read. If you doubt the veracity of the various articles take it up with the author.

Radioislam :hehe::hehe::hehe:

TruBlue
03-08-16, 21:22

Better tell your sidekick Beavis, he was the one who brought it up.

Splott Dave
03-08-16, 21:30
The initial post was about posting some anti Jewish propaganda.

They all are.

Wrong! Why conflate Jews with Zionism? There are hundreds of thousands of Jews around the world who are totally against Zionism and completely against a state that claims to act in their name, on their behalf. It's very complicated TrueBlue and there's no easy black and white answer.

Israel is a Zionist state which only claims to represent Jews. What of all the thousands of Jews who reject the very idea of Zionism and all that goes with it?

My politics are very transparent TrueBlue. I don't have to hide or pretend behind anything. I've been an Anti-Zionist since the age of 16 and tomorrow I will be 65. Pension day...:thumbup:

TruBlue
03-08-16, 21:39
Wrong! Why conflate Jews with Zionism? There are hundreds of thousands of Jews around the world who are totally against Zionism and completely against a state that claims to act in their name, on their behalf. It's very complicated TrueBlue and there's no easy black and white answer.

Israel is a Zionist state which only claims to represent Jews. What of all the thousands of Jews who reject the very idea of Zionism and all that goes with it?

My politics are very transparent TrueBlue. I don't have to hide or pretend behind anything. I've been an Anti-Zionist since the age of 16 and tomorrow I will be 65. Pension day...:thumbup:

It must've been a long life if you've been on about the same nonsense day in day out.

Happy Birthday for tomorrow old fella. :thumbup:

Organ Morgan.
03-08-16, 22:03
I'll second the birthday felicitations to comrade Igor.

Kind Regards, Ivan.

TruBlue
03-08-16, 22:09

Kind Regards, Ivan.

Splott Dave
03-08-16, 22:14

Kind Regards, Ivan.

Feck off! I've got 45 minutes left before I have to unwrap the Argos Zimmer frame...

Splott Dave
04-08-16, 07:55
Here's an updated article on Olympic security measures to bring this thread back on track.

http://sputniknews.com/latam/20160801/1043845226/dirty-bomb-fears-daesh-olympics.html

lardy
04-08-16, 08:18
'Back on track' :hehe:

Shall I remind you who brought 7/7, Israel, JFK, 9/11, Bataclan, Charlie Hebdo, Nice, Munich, Ken Livingstone and Zionists into the thread?

To save your fingers, I'll write your response for you. I've got the gist of how it works by now. Feel free to copy and paste:

Do you refute the article? Do you have any comments to make on the article? Can you provide evidence of counter claims? If you have the intelligence to engage in research beyond the bbc news in brief pages then you might be able to make your own mind up on such matters instead of cheering from the sidelines as the grownups talk.

TruBlue
04-08-16, 08:36

Shall I remind you who brought 7/7, Israel, JFK, 9/11, Bataclan, Charlie Hebdo, Nice, Munich, Ken Livingstone and Zionists into the thread?

To save your fingers, I'll write your response for you. I've got the gist of how it works by now. Feel free to copy and paste:

Do you refute the article? Do you have any comments to make on the article? Can you provide evidence of counter claims? If you have the intelligence to engage in research beyond the bbc news in brief pages then you might be able to make your own mind up on such matters instead of cheering from the sidelines as the grownups talk.

Say what you like about Splotty, he's always using fair and unbiased news agencies. None of this BBC state owned stuff......

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sputnik_(news_agency)

TruBlue
04-08-16, 08:43
Say what you like about Splotty, he's always using fair and unbiased news agencies. None of this BBC state owned stuff......

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sputnik_(news_agency)

Read the last sentence of the link. Splotty often claims to verify his "sources"

In June 2016, the Russian media plagiarized French's fake news website "Le Gorafi" in an imagined article about a 17 years old going into the French Elysee to catch a Pokemon on the famous franchise "Pokemon Go". (Le Gorafi's original article: http://www.legorafi.fr/2016/07/12/pokemon-go-a-la-recherche-dun-pokemon-rare-un-adolescent-de-17-ans-sintroduit-a-lelysee/ and Sputnik copy: https://fr.sputniknews.com/societe/201607121026613000-pokemon-elysee-adolescents/). This mistake backfires into the credibility of the information displayed by Sputnik, as they did not verify their content before stealing it from what is France's equivalent for "The Onion" (US).

Here is the validity of his latest source. :facepalm:

Splott Dave
04-08-16, 09:17
Read the last sentence of the link. Splotty often claims to verify his "sources"

I think you will find that it is a common problem among all new publications as they no longer employ teams of journalists as they did some 30/40 years ago.

For example if Walesonline report that the fire services of Merthyr had to lift a 28 stone woman out of a hole cut in her roof so that she could make a dentist appointment, do you think the Daily Express is going to send someone to verify the story? Of course not, they just pick it up and go ahead and publish it anyway. Then maybe a news agency in Australia spots it and repeats the story in the Sydney Herald.
That's how the whole msm system works.

Splott Dave
04-08-16, 09:17

I think you will find that it is a common problem among all news publications as they no longer employ teams of journalists as they did some 30/40 years ago.

All msm publications fall foul of that from time to time, which is why I prefer to read journalists who go out and actually do proper old fashioned investigative journalism.

For example if Walesonline report that the fire services of Merthyr had to lift a 28 stone woman out of a hole cut in her roof so that she could make a dentist appointment, do you think the Daily Express is going to send someone to verify the story? Of course not, they just pick it up and go ahead and publish it anyway. Then maybe a news agency in Australia spots it and repeats the story in the Sydney Herald.
That's how the whole msm system works.

Splott Dave
04-08-16, 09:23

I'm crushed lardy....:-)

Dr Lecter
04-08-16, 10:41
Radioislam :hehe::hehe::hehe:

Are you suggesting that he's being selective with his choice of sources to back up his perfectly rational opinions?

How very dare you Sir?

I'll have you know that radioislam is one of the finest impartial institutions respected the world over for its totally unbiased news that has nothing to do with religious bigotry at all.

Splott Dave
04-08-16, 10:54
Are you suggesting that he's being selective with his choice of sources to back up his perfectly rational opinions?

How very dare you Sir?

I'll have you know that radioislam is one of the finest impartial institutions respected the world over for its totally unbiased news that has nothing to do with religious bigotry at all.

Read over coffee and croissants at breakfast in our house before strapping on insecticide vests (never could get that right) and going off to work..

goslow
04-08-16, 15:29

How very dare you Sir?

I cant even open half his links,my ipad starts screaming.

Splott Dave
07-08-16, 13:23
Don't do it TruBlue.

Funny you should bring that up Doc. Christopher Bollyn is well known as an investigative journalist for the detailed work that he carried out on his investigation into 9/11. This is his view of the Nice Munich incidents.

http://www.bollyn.com/#article_15668

TruBlue
08-08-16, 00:29
Funny you should bring that up Doc. Christopher Bollyn is well known as an investigative journalist for the detailed work that he carried out on his investigation into 9/11. This is his view of the Nice Munich incidents.

http://www.bollyn.com/#article_15668

Why is is Journalists always get called "investigative" journalists when we like what they say, weird isn't it......

Splott Dave
08-08-16, 06:15
Why is is Journalists always get called "investigative" journalists when we like what they say, weird isn't it......

If you check out Chris Bollyn you'll find that he carries out exhaustive investigations on some of his articles, with updates as and when fresh or new information comes to light. As an independent he's not constrained by deadlines or having to comply with an editorial line on an issue. This particular article mentions Ronald Lauder (Estee Lauder) who has been also connected to 9/11, "Lauder has funded a school for the Mossad in Herzliya, Israel."
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_911_107.htm

There is definitely something not right about this because as a professional his video report would have been copyrighted to him and thus sold by agencies all around the world.

That is what happened with regard to Nice but when it came to the incident in Munich we find it reported thus:

"The Israeli media is working to downplay the significance of Gutjahr's presence at both terror events, even suggesting that he was not at the scene in Munich because his photos have been deleted from his Twitter account. This is how the Times of Israel tried to mislead its readers, writing below the headline that Gutjahr was "supposedly" present at both events: "Gutjahr’s Twitter profile shows he posted pictures from Nice but not from Munich."

The Jewish Press website provides the details about the reason why Gutjahr's photos are no longer available on Twitter:

Now it gets complicated: after shooting the truck massacre in Nice more than two weeks ago, journalist Richard Gutjahr was also present during the police operation at the Olympia shopping center in Munich and tweeted pictures from the incident. Gutjahr shared one picture of a group of armed police at the mall entrance, and another of armed officers crouching behind a wall.

Then he tweeted: “I made mistakes today. Could not believe that I once again ended up in such a situation. The images are now gone. #OEZ” The hashtag stands for Olympia-Einkaufszentrum, the mall where the attack took place."

Now all you need to look at is all the other times when Israeli or Israeli agents have been present at various 'incidents' documenting the event, to see that all is not as it appears.

goslow
08-08-16, 10:28

I must be an investigative journalist then,it took me almost a minute to find this-

https://www.journalism.co.uk/video/how-one-reporter-covered-attacks-in-nice-and-munich-with-a-mobile-phone/s400/a658883/

Splott Dave
08-08-16, 11:18
I must be an investigative journalist then,it took me almost a minute to find this-

https://www.journalism.co.uk/video/how-one-reporter-covered-attacks-in-nice-and-munich-with-a-mobile-phone/s400/a658883/

It's a family affair.
https://dublinsmickdotcom.wordpress.com/2016/07/30/richard-gutjahrs-daughter-duke-journalist-student-also-witness-to-munich-and-nice-attacks-as-her-dad-these-people-get-around/

TruBlue
08-08-16, 13:29
It's a family affair.
https://dublinsmickdotcom.wordpress.com/2016/07/30/richard-gutjahrs-daughter-duke-journalist-student-also-witness-to-munich-and-nice-attacks-as-her-dad-these-people-get-around/

Daughter in holidaying with her dad shocker.

lardy
08-08-16, 13:50
Daughter in holidaying with her dad shocker.

And she says her grandmother lives a couple of minutes away by foot from the Munich shopping centre.

Funny how the link from Splotty saying WHAT A COINCIDENCE THAT HE WAS AT BOTH didn't mention that his mother/mother-in-law lives so close.

goslow
08-08-16, 14:25
And she says her grandmother lives a couple of minutes away by foot from the Munich shopping centre.

Funny how the link from Splotty saying WHAT A COINCIDENCE THAT HE WAS AT BOTH didn't mention that his mother/mother-in-law lives so close.

He also forget to mention gutjar lives in munich and quite why he linked both attacks eludes me.

Splott Dave
08-08-16, 14:51

Read the reports carefully, they don't make sense.

Nice, holiday didn't have his equipment with him,(which he normally has with him all the time) so used an Iphone which he then used to do 80 live broadcasts around the world.
Munich, no equipment with him again, despite being in his car on his way to work? He claims videos sent for free distribution but if you check they are subject to his personal copyright.

I think it's just work in progress at present and I'm waiting for more to come out about this.

lardy
08-08-16, 15:38

Nice, holiday didn't have his equipment with him,(which he normally has with him all the time) so used an Iphone which he then used to do 80 live broadcasts around the world.
Munich, no equipment with him again, despite being in his car on his way to work? He claims videos sent for free distribution but if you check they are subject to his personal copyright.

I think it's just work in progress at present and I'm waiting for more to come out about this.

I think you should wait because this is flimsy. Free distribution but under his copyright? Totally normal. He's on holiday so doesn't have equipment? Yes, he's on holiday. He's travelling to work so doesn't have his equipment? Makes sense to leave it in work. Why would he bring it back and fore every day?

You didn't acknowledge any of the points made above. As usual.

goslow
08-08-16, 16:20
I think you should wait because this is flimsy. Free distribution but under his copyright? Totally normal. He's on holiday so doesn't have equipment? Yes, he's on holiday. He's travelling to work so doesn't have his equipment? Makes sense to leave it in work. Why would he bring it back and fore every day?

He hasnt answered why he linked an islamist massacre with a revenge killing spree

Wales-Bales
08-08-16, 17:11

Have you got the Nan's address? Maybe somebody would like to interview her. They seem to be a media friendly family :thumbup:

Splott Dave
08-08-16, 17:48
" didn't mention that his mother/mother-in-law lives so close."

You or I have no idea what distance his mother/mother-in-law lives from the incident. That would remain to be seen and confirmed as fact.

Splott Dave
08-08-16, 18:09

You haven't acknowledged that there are connections that simply should not exist.

Debka (Mossad outlet) claiming that the truck had been fitted with 'bullet resistant windshield.' Another Israeli paper claiming that the same truck was doing 100 kph down the boulevard of Nice. The reporter's/actor's wife's connections to Israeli intelligence, the fact he deleted tweets of his appearance at the Munich incident, the wife's connections to Lauder (Estee Lauder) who finances the Mossad school in Israel. The same applies to the Israeli TV crew who just happened to be passing when the supermarket hostage drama was taken place in Paris, or Charlie Hebdo, located in a Rothschild building and financed by Xavier Neil, a French/Israeli billionaire, or Bataclan previously owned by Israeli/French owners who are now in Israel. What about 9/11's Mossad agents on Israeli TV explaining that the reason their cameras were ready before a plane had hit a tower, was because 'they were there to document the event'. Or 7/7 where now current Israeli PM Netanyahu, was warned six minutes before the first explosion not to leave his hotel. Or Mossad agent, Abe Zapruder who filmed JFK losing his mind in Dallas?

Too many coincidences for them to be purely coincidental.

Wales-Bales
08-08-16, 18:16
" didn't mention that his mother/mother-in-law lives so close."

You or I have no idea what distance his mother/mother-in-law lives from the incident. That would remain to be seen and confirmed as fact.

Exactly, I'm filing this one under mysterious coincidences until further facts surface. It has also been alleged her old man was also at the Bataclan in Paris, and he was phoning up witnesses who had no idea where he got their number from, and asking to interview them outside the theatre.

goslow
08-08-16, 18:22
It appears the thread has gone full moon.

Wales-Bales
08-08-16, 18:24

Journalists tend to keep their equipment at hand in a grab-bag, so that they can respond to events at a moment's notice. You've been watching too many movies, following your logic all journalists keep their pencils and notepads at work, and cannot respond to events without first calling into the office :hehe:

Splott Dave
08-08-16, 19:46
Exactly, I'm filing this one under mysterious coincidences until further facts surface. It has also been alleged her old man was also at the Bataclan in Paris, and he was phoning up witnesses who had no idea where he got their number from, and asking to interview them outside the theatre.

Here's another of those coincidences that we are asked to ignore or swallow.

His wife's first Wiki Bio:

http://archive.is/Y5O6S

Then after the truck attack the scrubbed version deleting all reference to her intelligence background.

https://archive.is/mLLXI

Wales-Bales
08-08-16, 19:51

Then after the truck attack the scrubbed version deleting all reference to her intelligence background.

http://www.cafebabel.de/gesellschaft/artikel/im-schlabberlook-zum-bataclan.html

https://twitter.com/gutjahr/status/665302969835913217

Splott Dave
08-08-16, 20:01
Journalists tend to keep their equipment at hand in a grab-bag, so that they can respond to events at a moment's notice. You've been watching too many movies, following your logic all journalists keep their pencils and notepads at work, and cannot respond to events without first calling into the office :hehe:

He's a real action man....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOSVcsIOTFc

Wales-Bales
08-08-16, 20:07
He's a real action man....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOSVcsIOTFc
Why they never showed him going to the office to pick up his gadgets (camera) before embarking on his daredevil escapades!

Serious question: Who paid for that?

Wales-Bales
08-08-16, 21:03

Here is his equipment

goslow
08-08-16, 21:13

Would you care to translate?

Splott Dave
08-08-16, 21:14
His wife was once considered as an Ambassador for Israel at the United Nations.
http://jpupdates.com/2015/07/28/netanyahu-considers-former-labor-mk-einat-wilf-as-israels-ambassador-to-the-un/

goslow
08-08-16, 21:19

The first link is the same as her current wiki page,

Wales-Bales
08-08-16, 21:19

Just right click and get Google to do it :thumbup:

Wales-Bales
08-08-16, 21:21
Says the man who debunks a story based on the "fact" that the suspect claimed her Grandmother (who may or may not exist), (may or may not have) lived close to the OEZ mall :hehe:

goslow
08-08-16, 21:27

So he phoned a parisian journo and asked her to give an interview over the radio?

goslow
08-08-16, 21:28
Says the man who debunks a story based on the "fact" that the suspect claimed her Grandmother (who may or may not exist), (may or may not have) lived close to the OEZ mall :hehe:

What is she suspected of?

Wales-Bales
08-08-16, 21:29

Or click en on the top of the page for a better translation http://www.cafebabel.co.uk/society/article/chaos-at-bataclan-an-eyewitness-report.html

Wales-Bales
08-08-16, 21:31

Splott Dave
08-08-16, 21:33

Richard Gutjahr's wife, (roving Israeli Ambassador) Einat Wilf explains why she is no longer a dove.

http://www.israellycool.com/2015/08/07/watch-einat-wilf-explains-why-she-is-no-longer-a-dove/

goslow
08-08-16, 21:35

Nope

11:41 P.M. My phone rings. It is Richard Gutjahr. Presenter of the Bavarian radio programme Rundschau Nacht. He asks me to get a taxi to the scene immediately, to give an eyewitness report live on his radio show in 20 minutes’ time. I don’t know him, I don’t know how he got my mobile number, but I agree to do so. Wearing my cosy fleece and wellies (no need to tie laces), I jump on my bike. Calling a taxi would take too long.
My knees tremble.
An ambulance rushes past me. I feel small and vulnerable. With a clumsy hand movement, I accidentally switch off my phone. 64 updates need to be installed. I’m in a cold sweat. Time is ticking. I’m supposed to be going on air in a few minutes. 53 of 64 updates to go. I approach Place de la Bastille. State of emergency. My way is blocked by soldiers in camouflage, with large guns across their chests. My first thought – war. I’ve never seen so many police cars in one place. Then my phone rings. 12:05 A.M. After the introduction, I should get going. I start with “Good evening” and regret my choice of words immediately. I describe what I see and hear. My sentences are incoherent. My thoughts come thick and fast. Lots of soldiers, policemen. Everything blocked off. Frantic civilians. Ten people gather around a motorcycle with radio reception. Sirens. Emergency doctors. Numbness… “Many thanks, that was Paris”. It’s over. The tension remains

Wales-Bales
08-08-16, 21:39
What is she suspected of?
Having information that enabled her and her Dad to be the only people (independently) live reporting the event.

goslow
08-08-16, 21:43
Having information that enabled her and her Dad to be (independently) live reporting the event

I hope your evidence is better than that you used to incorrectly place her father in paris

Wales-Bales
08-08-16, 21:52
I hope your evidence is better than that you used to incorrectly place her father in paris
For now there are more questions than answers :hehe:

goslow
08-08-16, 21:58
For now there are more questions than answers :hehe:

Your link claiming to place gutjar in paris proved the opposite so thats one less question :thumbup:

Wales-Bales
08-08-16, 22:48
Your link claiming to place gutjar in paris proved the opposite so thats one less question :thumbup:

Cheers mate, you have been most helpful :thumbup:

lardy
08-08-16, 23:18

Whoosh :hehe:

Splott Dave
09-08-16, 15:18
Having information that enabled her and her Dad to be the only people (independently) live reporting the event.

Here's the clue in a different article boasting about Israeli intelligence ability to crack ISIS codes and communications.

"According to Haaretz newspaper, a Herzliya-based intelligence company"

Herzliya is where Mossad's main training school is located.

http://sputniknews.com/middleeast/20160805/1043962135/israel-telegam-hack-terrorism.html?utm_source=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2FPPM 1LwAJ3x&utm_medium=short_url&utm_content=bRgG&utm_campaign=URL_shortening

So now we know that Israeli intelligence operatives had knowledge of European attacks, the only question that remains is, what did they know about them and how long have they had this knowledge?

From the Christopher Bollyn article on the Nice/Munich attack:

"Gutjahr is married to a high-level Israeli intelligence officer, Einat Wilf, a lieutenant in Israeli military intelligence Unit 8200.

Unit 8200 is Israel's equivalent of the NSA, an agency that specializes in signal intelligence."

Here's some more information on it from Bollyn:

"MILITARY INTELLIGENCE UNIT 8200 - Israel's main satellite signal intelligence facility is located on Kibbutz Urim, less than 60 miles NNE of the location where the Russian plane went down. Unit 8200, an institution of computer hackers, is the largest branch of the IDF and is responsible for the military’s offensive cyber capabilities. The Telegraph reported in 2010, "The Negev desert based Unit 8200 has evolved from the signal intelligence arm of the Israeli military into a respected leader in high technology warfare."

goslow
09-08-16, 16:25
Here's the clue in a different article boasting about Israeli intelligence ability to crack ISIS codes and communications.

"According to Haaretz newspaper, a Herzliya-based intelligence company"

Herzliya is where Mossad's main training school is located.

http://sputniknews.com/middleeast/20160805/1043962135/israel-telegam-hack-terrorism.html?utm_source=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2FPPM 1LwAJ3x&utm_medium=short_url&utm_content=bRgG&utm_campaign=URL_shortening

So now we know that Israeli intelligence operatives had knowledge of European attacks, the only question that remains is, what did they know about them and how long have they had this knowledge?

From the Christopher Bollyn article on the Nice/Munich attack:

"Gutjahr is married to a high-level Israeli intelligence officer, Einat Wilf, a lieutenant in Israeli military intelligence Unit 8200.

Unit 8200 is Israel's equivalent of the NSA, an agency that specializes in signal intelligence."

Here's some more information on it from Bollyn:

"MILITARY INTELLIGENCE UNIT 8200 - Israel's main satellite signal intelligence facility is located on Kibbutz Urim, less than 60 miles NNE of the location where the Russian plane went down. Unit 8200, an institution of computer hackers, is the largest branch of the IDF and is responsible for the military’s offensive cyber capabilities. The Telegraph reported in 2010, "The Negev desert based Unit 8200 has evolved from the signal intelligence arm of the Israeli military into a respected leader in high technology warfare."

Theres no evidence to suggest that she is a high level intel officer other than a short stint as a lowly LT over twenty years ago.

Why are you linking the Nice and Munich attacks?

Splott Dave
09-08-16, 19:17
Have you got the Nan's address? Maybe somebody would like to interview her. They seem to be a media friendly family :thumbup:

Munich now appears to be a bit more complicated.

http://aanirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/munich-mall-false-flag.html