PDA

View Full Version : The best 9/11 video that you are ever likely to see.

Pages : [1] 2

Splott Dave
14-08-16, 10:49
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmbPh3u7_q0

goslow
14-08-16, 11:00
Was it the jews?

Organ Morgan.
14-08-16, 22:23

That video is worth five minutes of anyone's time. Unless all those involved are psychopaths, it really is a wonder that they can look in the mirror. And it's them or people like them who are still wielding power.

I've spoken to quite a number of Yanks about 9-11. Those who engaged on the topic were convinced that their government organised it. I was struck by how much they loved the USA but hated their politicians, and how grimly determined they were to keep hold of their firearms. The ghettoised dindus have no clue but I think largely due to the internet a great many are acutely aware of the enemy within. I remember reading only a tiny percentage, 2%-3%, of American citizens took up arms versus British forces in the 1770s but still smashed the world's best trained army.

life on mars
16-08-16, 15:22

There is no " best of 9/11 video " regarding that tragic event , I feel sorry for all the victims families who have to listen to the endless conspiracy theories, which has no hard fact. ,and in my opinion bloody barmy.

Organ Morgan.
16-08-16, 16:22
You obviously didn't watch the video 'cos it's jam-packed with facts. What it didn't say is there's now over 2,000 architects and engineers who say those three buildings must have been brought down by controlled explosions. They have all risked their reputations and lives. Do you think they are barmy too?

goslow
16-08-16, 17:49
You obviously didn't watch the video 'cos it's jam-packed with facts. What it didn't say is there's now over 2,000 architects and engineers who say those three buildings must have been brought down by controlled explosions. They have all risked their reputations and lives. Do you think they are barmy too?

So 2000 architects and engineers,none of whom have risked their lives btw,of unknown quality and experience have said the buildings were demolished leaving how many hundreds of thousands who disagree?

Wales-Bales
16-08-16, 19:03
There is no " best of 9/11 video " regarding that tragic event , I feel sorry for all the victims families who have to listen to the endless conspiracy theories, which has no hard fact. ,and in my opinion bloody barmy.

I believe some of those victims families have been disputing their government in court.

Organ Morgan.
16-08-16, 20:13
So 2000 architects and engineers,none of whom have risked their lives btw,of unknown quality and experience have said the buildings were demolished leaving how many hundreds of thousands who disagree?

Unknown quality? Check-out their quality for yourself. The natural laws of physics are on their side. Building 7, which wasn't hit by anything, also collapsed into its own footprint. It would be absurd if it wasn't so serious. The enquiry into that concluded burning office furniture was the cause. That's the one the BBC said had fallen when it was still clearly standing in the background.

TruBlue
16-08-16, 21:15
Unknown quality? Check-out their quality for yourself. The natural laws of physics are on their side. Building 7, which wasn't hit by anything, also collapsed into its own footprint. It would be absurd if it wasn't so serious. The enquiry into that concluded burning office furniture was the cause. That's the one the BBC said had fallen when it was still clearly standing in the background.

If you are going to have a conspiracy of blowing up a building, why would you bother to tell a news agency before it had blown up(adding another group of people into the conspiracy)?

Blue in the Face
16-08-16, 21:34
If you are going to have a conspiracy of blowing up a building, why would you bother to tell a news agency before it had blown up(adding another group of people into the conspiracy)?

There's a lot of cause to be suspicious. The the building 7 BBC bit doesn't add to the cause. The wider the web of people who were "in on it" gets the more implausible a valid conspiracy becomes.

The vid in the OP revisits questions that a lot of people have had from day one though. Are there any valid answers out that disqualify these questions?

Organ Morgan.
16-08-16, 21:38
No, shills don't bother trying to rebutt the evidence because it's so overwhelming.

Organ Morgan.
16-08-16, 21:40

I presume they were reading the false info on a news feed or hearing it relayed through a earphone.

TruBlue
16-08-16, 21:54
I presume they were reading the false info on a news feed or hearing it relayed through a earphone.

So more people having to put out false information.

You aren't a stupid bloke, so please explain why they would bother risking more people finding out, if the building is about to blow up, why not just let normal news channels filter the news through without releasing it early?

Splott Dave
16-08-16, 23:02

Instead of spending years on here disputing every item that comes up, why don't you get off your arse and do some proper research for yourself?

Mrs Steve R
16-08-16, 23:37
Deja vu

TruBlue
16-08-16, 23:37
Instead of spending years on here disputing every item that comes up, why don't you get off your arse and do some proper research for yourself?

I've never ever found an answer to the question that doesn't fall apart. Hence why I'm asking.

Feel free to tell me what benefit you think there could be to have a whole load of additional people in on it?

Splott Dave
17-08-16, 10:49
I've never ever found an answer to the question that doesn't fall apart. Hence why I'm asking.

Feel free to tell me what benefit you think there could be to have a whole load of additional people in on it?

Why does there have to be a 'whole lot of additional people in on it'? Ugandan government was overthrown by just twelve people. The Russian aristocracy was done away with by a small group of people who were financed from New York.

You claim to have not 'found an answer to the question that doesn't fall apart'. How hard do you look? Because this seems to be a repeating theme and pattern with you for the last five years to my certain knowledge, on one event or incident after another.

The independent investigative journalist Christopher Bollyn has written extensively on the subject of 9/11, his finding were featured on here some years ago. I seem to remember you expressing the same doubts then, without any form of explanation as to why you had those doubts. Some three years later, are you able to explain now where his investigation falls apart?

Packerman
17-08-16, 11:03
Deja vu
:hehe: cant see it reaching the heights of the old one though

Mrs Steve R
17-08-16, 11:45
:hehe: cant see it reaching the heights of the old one though
:hehe: Not sure if that's a good or bad thing.

Splott Dave
17-08-16, 11:59
:hehe: Not sure if that's a good or bad thing.

If you don't bang the cage now and again the budgies won't fly...:hehe::hehe::hehe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJDMaAb1gsc

Mrs Steve R
17-08-16, 12:11
If you don't bang the cage now and again the budgies won't fly...:hehe::hehe::hehe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJDMaAb1gsc
I never ever bang my parrots cage, it just scares her, I prefer to build up trust and let her come out when she's ready. :hehe:

Splott Dave
17-08-16, 12:26
I never ever bang my parrots cage, it just scares her, I prefer to build up trust and let her come out when she's ready. :hehe:

Sounds to me (I'm no expert on parrots by the way) like she would be a lot more trusting if she got a good banging now and again...:hehe:

Mrs Steve R
17-08-16, 12:34
Sounds to me (I'm no expert on parrots by the way) like she would be a lot more trusting if she got a good banging now and again...:hehe:
A good banging now and again might work for us but it does not work with parrots :hehe:

Splott Dave
17-08-16, 12:44
A good banging now and again might work for us but it does not work with parrots :hehe:

Bad enough you keeping her in a cage, but keeping her in Barry is just plain cruelty.

Here's a song to cheer your parrot up...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGRZMz9ueb8

TruBlue
17-08-16, 13:58
Why does there have to be a 'whole lot of additional people in on it'? Ugandan government was overthrown by just twelve people. The Russian aristocracy was done away with by a small group of people who were financed from New York.

You claim to have not 'found an answer to the question that doesn't fall apart'. How hard do you look? Because this seems to be a repeating theme and pattern with you for the last five years to my certain knowledge, on one event or incident after another.

The independent investigative journalist Christopher Bollyn has written extensively on the subject of 9/11, his finding were featured on here some years ago. I seem to remember you expressing the same doubts then, without any form of explanation as to why you had those doubts. Some three years later, are you able to explain now where his investigation falls apart?

For every website you present me with I can find you one that refutes the evidence. Even if investigative anti Semites likes Bollyn did write them.

For that reason I was asking Organ personally, why he thought there would be any benefit in releasing a script that all of a sudden by default implicates a whole load more people into the conspiracy?

It's a simple question that appears to have got you all defensive, despite me not actually asking you originally. Feel free to answer though (your own thoughts, not those of any Ugandans, if you don't mind).

Splott Dave
17-08-16, 14:46
For every website you present me with I can find you one that refutes the evidence. Even if investigative anti Semites likes Bollyn did write them.

For that reason I was asking Organ personally, why he thought there would be any benefit in releasing a script that all of a sudden by default implicates a whole load more people into the conspiracy?

It's a simple question that appears to have got you all defensive, despite me not actually asking you originally. Feel free to answer though (your own thoughts, not those of any Ugandans, if you don't mind).

"For every website you present me with I can find you one that refutes the evidence"

Why haven't you presented them then? I've never seen you present one link ever which has a countervailing view to any link that I have provided. Calling Bollyn an 'anti-Semite' is just a meaningless political slur, one that ignores his investigations, evidence and information that he collected and researched over a considerable period of time.

Show me one example of how you can refute Bollyn's investigations into 9/11? Show me one example which refutes the video in the original link?

It's a matter of public record that Larry Silverstein agreed with the New York Fire Dept to 'pull the building', that was the initial reason given for its collapse. It was that conversation that was relayed to the news agencies at the time, which included the BBC staff at the scene.

It was only much later when the speed of the building's descent was properly analysed, that it became obvious that the demolition was one that was well planned in advance, as it fell perfectly into its own footprint, at perfect free fall speed, as only a planned demolition could.

Silverstein is linked to Frank Lowery (ex-terrorist) and Ronnie Lauder (Estee Lauder) all three are avowed Zionists and all three are billionaires. Lauder arranged the sale of the Twin Towers to Lowery and Siverstein in the first place.

Had you been paying attention, you would have noticed that this is the same Ronnie Lauder who was linked to the Israeli former intelligence officer, who is married to the German celebrity actor/reporter who just happened to be at Nice and Munich 'terrorist' attacks a few weeks ago.

If this had been three Arab Muslim billionaires who were all connected and involved, the cries to lynch them would have reverberated half way around the globe.

Conspiracies exist TB as a fact of life unfortunately. We're finding out more and more about the conspiracies to topple Gaddafi as emails are revealed which were not available some years ago. In the same way the conspiracy to artificially create groups of 'moderate rebels' in Syria, on the basis that it worked in Libya, so why not in Syria, is becoming more and more obvious by the week.

TruBlue
17-08-16, 15:30
"For every website you present me with I can find you one that refutes the evidence"

Why haven't you presented them then? I've never seen you present one link ever which has a countervailing view to any link that I have provided. Calling Bollyn an 'anti-Semite' is just a meaningless political slur, one that ignores his investigations, evidence and information that he collected and researched over a considerable period of time.

Show me one example of how you can refute Bollyn's investigations into 9/11? Show me one example which refutes the video in the original link?

It's a matter of public record that Larry Silverstein agreed with the New York Fire Dept to 'pull the building', that was the initial reason given for its collapse. It was that conversation that was relayed to the news agencies at the time, which included the BBC staff at the scene.

It was only much later when the speed of the building's descent was properly analysed, that it became obvious that the demolition was one that was well planned in advance, as it fell perfectly into its own footprint, at perfect free fall speed, as only a planned demolition could.

Silverstein is linked to Frank Lowery (ex-terrorist) and Ronnie Lauder (Estee Lauder) all three are avowed Zionists and all three are billionaires. Lauder arranged the sale of the Twin Towers to Lowery and Siverstein in the first place.

Had you been paying attention, you would have noticed that this is the same Ronnie Lauder who was linked to the Israeli former intelligence officer, who is married to the German celebrity actor/reporter who just happened to be at Nice and Munich 'terrorist' attacks a few weeks ago.

If this had been three Arab Muslim billionaires who were all connected and involved, the cries to lynch them would have reverberated half way around the globe.

Conspiracies exist TB as a fact of life unfortunately. We're finding out more and more about the conspiracies to topple Gaddafi as emails are revealed which were not available some years ago. In the same way the conspiracy to artificially create groups of 'moderate rebels' in Syria, on the basis that it worked in Libya, so why not in Syria, is becoming more and more obvious by the week.

What would be the point, unless they are full of anti Jewish sentiment you'd dismiss them instantly.

Here is an idea, next time there is some sort of world terrorist event. I'll guess your opinion within hours of it happening.

Don't post your thoughts on here but I'll post what I think you think the reasoning will be?

It's impossible for me to know your thoughts, after all you have an open and inquisitive mind.

P.S. Seems your boy is a bit of a shill - http://www.takeourworldback.com/bollynfalseflag.htm

Is that how you know him? :biggrin:

Splott Dave
17-08-16, 15:36
What would be the point, unless they are full of anti Jewish sentiment you'd dismiss them instantly.

Here is an idea, next time there is some sort of world terrorist event. I'll guess your opinion within hours of it happening.

Don't post your thoughts on here but I'll post what I think you think the reasoning will be?

It's impossible for me to know your thoughts, after all you have an open and inquisitive mind.

P.S. Seems your boy is a bit of a shill - http://www.takeourworldback.com/bollynfalseflag.htm

I wasn't asking you for whataboutery. Just deal with the questions that you were asked, and the information that you have been given.

TruBlue
17-08-16, 15:46
I wasn't asking you for whataboutery. Just deal with the questions that you were asked, and the information that you have been given.

Once you do me the deceny of answering my question(which I asked beforehand), I'll do you the decency of answering yours.. :thumbup:

Splott Dave
17-08-16, 15:52
Once you do me the deceny of answering my question(which I asked beforehand), I'll do you the decency of answering yours.. :thumbup:

You quite obviously have not read your own links. I seem to remember that was a regular occurrence some years ago.

'It was not Muslims'

http://www.takeourworldback.com/itwasntmuslims.htm

TruBlue
17-08-16, 16:00
You quite obviously have not read your own links. I seem to remember that was a regular occurrence some years ago.

'It was not Muslims'

http://www.takeourworldback.com/itwasntmuslims.htm

That site isn't relevant for 9/11 just your mate Bollyn. Kind of like picking and choosing when to trust the BBC.......

I've never seen you present one link

A few posts later

:hehe:

If I remember it was you that got caught not reading the links posted. You were so quick to try and shut down someone elses opinion you got the wrong end of the stick regarding the news story and went off on a tangent as to why it was wrong.

I remember you back peddling like hell once it was pointed out you'd clearly not read the link despite claiming to have.

goslow
17-08-16, 16:04

So I was right all along.

goslow
17-08-16, 16:08

Why did the towers have to collapse,why wasn't flying planes into them enough?

Splott Dave
17-08-16, 16:44
That site isn't relevant for 9/11 just your mate Bollyn. Kind of like picking and choosing when to trust the BBC.......

A few posts later

If I remember it was you that got caught not reading the links posted. You were so quick to try and shut down someone elses opinion you got the wrong end of the stick regarding the news story and went off on a tangent as to why it was wrong.

I remember you back peddling like hell once it was pointed out you'd clearly not read the link despite claiming to have.

You have presented an article that has nothing whatsoever to do with 9/11. One link, among dozens, points out the bleeding obvious that no Muslims were involved in anything to do with the clear up and removal of debris. You are still ignoring the evidence presented in the video and I can only assume that because it is a chronological accurate account of what took place and when it took place, you find no fault with it.

Likewise with the Chris Bollyn research on 9/11, you denounce Bollyn with the political smear of being an 'anti-Semite,' which totally deflects from his actual research into 9/11.

You're not able to find fault with that research as you were not able to find fault with it when we last had this conversation some four years ago.

I would have thought the intervening period of time would have least have seen you becoming more knowledgeable on the subject, able to impart that knowledge in a debate, rather than scurry around looking at ways to get involved in deflection, character assassination, and political smears against Bollyn. Who when all is said and done, is someone who has produced an authoritative and comprehensive account for 9/11.

TruBlue
17-08-16, 17:32
You have presented an article that has nothing whatsoever to do with 9/11. One link, among dozens, points out the bleeding obvious that no Muslims were involved in anything to do with the clear up and removal of debris. You are still ignoring the evidence presented in the video and I can only assume that because it is a chronological accurate account of what took place and when it took place, you find no fault with it.

Likewise with the Chris Bollyn research on 9/11, you denounce Bollyn with the political smear of being an 'anti-Semite,' which totally deflects from his actual research into 9/11.

You're not able to find fault with that research as you were not able to find fault with it when we last had this conversation some four years ago.

I would have thought the intervening period of time would have least have seen you becoming more knowledgeable on the subject, able to impart that knowledge in a debate, rather than scurry around looking at ways to get involved in deflection, character assassination, and political smears against Bollyn. Who when all is said and done, is someone who has produced an authoritative and comprehensive account for 9/11.

They certainly aren't "authoritative". The link was meant to rubbish your boy. How can you trust an author with so many questions hanging over his head? Isn't he on the run? Are you in the habit of trusting wanted criminals? What next 101 ways to clear a cold by Dr Harold Shipman....

I tried to get into a "debate" with you but you refuse to answer a simple question. How can I "debate" with someone like that. If I'm honest you don't really want someone to debate with, just someone to reply so you can keep pushing your jewhunter agenda. For that you should be grateful to me as I often help you out. :thumbup:

Splott Dave
17-08-16, 17:54
They certainly aren't "authoritative". The link was meant to rubbish your boy. How can you trust an author with so many questions hanging over his head? Isn't he on the run? Are you in the habit of trusting wanted criminals? What next 101 ways to clear a cold by Dr Harold Shipman....

I tried to get into a "debate" with you but you refuse to answer a simple question. How can I "debate" with someone like that. If I'm honest you don't really want someone to debate with, just someone to reply so you can keep pushing your jewhunter agenda. For that you should be grateful to me as I often help you out. :thumbup:

You've cited a document which is un-attributable. It makes a series of claims, allegations and recounts supposed events none of which can be verified, none of which were worth the author revealing his/her name.

What am I supposed to do with it?

You decided to enter this thread. The topic is clearly titled, the information is all there for you. All you have to do is provide your own views and refrain from giving out Dr Shipman's cold recipes, unless you want to start a whole new thread about mass murderers, which will only result in me offering a few of the Zionist persuasion...:hehe:

TruBlue
17-08-16, 21:30
You've cited a document which is un-attributable. It makes a series of claims, allegations and recounts supposed events none of which can be verified, none of which were worth the author revealing his/her name.

What am I supposed to do with it?

You decided to enter this thread. The topic is clearly titled, the information is all there for you. All you have to do is provide your own views and refrain from giving out Dr Shipman's cold recipes, unless you want to start a whole new thread about mass murderers, which will only result in me offering a few of the Zionist persuasion...:hehe:

Are you pissed? I've been asking for both yours and Organs "own views" on the point about feeding building 7 to newsreaders early all thread, but you keep avoiding it going on about Ugandans some bloke on the run.

I'll ask again "Why do you think they would bother getting more people involved into a conspiracy by releasing news info early, rather than just let it release itself once it fell?"

"All you have to do is provide your own views...."

Wales-Bales
17-08-16, 21:52

If you want to keep a secret, it's not the number of people you share it with that matters, it's the quality of those people, so I would imagine a rigorous vetting process is in place :thumbup:

TruBlue
17-08-16, 21:58
If you want to keep a secret, it's not the number of people you share it with that matters, it's the quality of those people, so I would imagine a rigorous vetting process is in place :thumbup:

You were probably off shagging Cindy Crawford that week mate, but did you miss the fact that one of these "vetted" people must've told the BBC early (apparently). :facepalm:

Wales-Bales
17-08-16, 22:10
You were probably off shagging Cindy Crawford that week mate, but did you miss the fact that one of these "vetted" people must've told the BBC early (apparently). :facepalm:

If it was a setup, I don't think they would include anybody who wasn't on their team :hehe: If it was just a coincidence, then their equipment was probably faulty :thumbup:

TruBlue
17-08-16, 22:18
If it was a setup, I don't think they would include anybody who wasn't on their team :hehe: If it was just a coincidence, then their equipment was probably faulty :thumbup:

I expect as days go things weren't running like clockwork that day.....

Wales-Bales
17-08-16, 22:21
I expect as days go things weren't running like clockwork that day.....
Yep, little blips happen all the time :thumbup:

Mrs Steve R
17-08-16, 22:28
Or did they do it so we would all still be talking about it years later? :sherlock: :hehe:

TruBlue
17-08-16, 23:46
Or did they do it so we would all still be talking about it years later? :sherlock: :hehe:

Like a double bluff you mean? I like it, but what about Splottys criminal mate? Has he been bluffed as well? Don't you know he's an "investigative journalist"....

Mrs Steve R
18-08-16, 00:24
Like a double bluff you mean? I like it, but what about Splottys criminal mate? Has he been bluffed as well? Don't you know he's an "investigative journalist"....
Depends what you mean by double bluff? I haven't read any of those links tbh because I gave up wasting energy on it a long time ago, there is just so much out there it's become a bit of a time waster which is quite likely what they want, it's hard to explain what I'm getting at really, perhaps I should wait until tomorrow :hehe:

Splott Dave
18-08-16, 08:48

Are you pissed? I've been asking for both yours and Organs "own views" on the point about feeding building 7 to newsreaders early all thread, but you keep avoiding it going on about Ugandans some bloke on the run.

I'll ask again "Why do you think they would bother getting more people involved into a conspiracy by releasing news info early, rather than just let it release itself once it fell?"

"I'll ask again "Why do you think they would bother getting more people involved into a conspiracy by releasing news info early, rather than just let it release itself once it fell?"

I answered that if you look.

Splott Dave
18-08-16, 19:20

Do you still want to stand by that link you posted TB?

This is in the Conclusions section of your own link sonny...

"International Zionism's successful false-flag of 9/11 left smoking gun evidence (molten metal including molten steel, iron spherules) and loaded gun (active thermitic material)"

Organ Morgan.
18-08-16, 19:58

There was no 'benefit'. I didn't suggest there was. The BBC said that Building 7 had fallen when it clearly hadn't. I didn't state the BBC was in on the conspiracy. You're demanding answers to what's in your fevered imagination. Try questioning what I state rather than what I haven't.

Organ Morgan.
18-08-16, 20:01
Dai, I saw the dancing Israelis video years ago but try as I might it appears to have disappeared from the worldwide web.

Please tell me there was such a video and I'm not going gaga.

Splott Dave
18-08-16, 20:42
Dai, I saw the dancing Israelis video years ago but try as I might it appears to have disappeared from the worldwide web.

Slightly tied up at present looking at all of the testimony of the 300 British POW's who were in Auschwitz. Apparently none of them saw or heard anything like what has been described by the 'survivors'...

Splott Dave
18-08-16, 20:46

"Our purpose was to document the event"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRfhUezbKLw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-B2J7tp8eg

Splott Dave
18-08-16, 20:53

Chris Bollyn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw4UDcmOqp4

Organ Morgan.
18-08-16, 20:57
Yeah, I saw those during my quest. But I know with certainty that I viewed a video of them dancing. It was far more powerful than accounts of witness, however credible they are.

lardy
18-08-16, 21:02

To put that massive number in context, double that follow splott dai on twitter.

TruBlue
18-08-16, 21:06
Do you still want to stand by that link you posted TB?

This is in the Conclusions section of your own link sonny...

"International Zionism's successful false-flag of 9/11 left smoking gun evidence (molten metal including molten steel, iron spherules) and loaded gun (active thermitic material)"

As I've already said. I only believe the parts of that website that I want to believe. The part I believe is the part calling Bollyn a crook.

I don't believe the part you quoted. :thumbup:

It's the same as you do with the BBC.

Dr Lecter
18-08-16, 21:12
Yeah, I saw those during my quest. But I know with certainty that I viewed a video of them dancing. It was far more powerful than accounts of witness, however credible they are.

Perhaps the Jews removed every copy of it on the Internet.

Or maybe It was all a dream.

Dr Lecter
18-08-16, 21:13
To put that massive number in context, double that follow splott dai on twitter.

In fairness, he's funnier than Sarah Millican.

Splott Dave
18-08-16, 21:14

I'm going to have to dig around.

http://21stcenturywire.com/2015/09/11/911-revisited-declassified-fbi-files-reveal-new-details-about-the-five-israelis/

Splott Dave
18-08-16, 21:19
As I've already said. I only believe the parts of that website that I want to believe. The part I believe is the part calling Bollyn a crook.

I don't believe the part you quoted. :thumbup:

It's the same as you do with the BBC.

But you don't have a clue whose website it is, who wrote the rather rambling screed, or why none of it associated with allegations against Chris Bollyn can be verified anywhere else.

The difference being as far as the BBC is concerned is that there are numerous news reports that they have put out, which subsequently have been found to have been less that truthful.

BBC News tells the public what the state wants them to know about, omissions occur as well as fabricated stories quite consistently.

Splott Dave
18-08-16, 21:21

You've been watching too many back episodes of Dallas Doc, by the sound of it.

Dr Lecter
18-08-16, 21:27

http://21stcenturywire.com/2015/09/11/911-revisited-declassified-fbi-files-reveal-new-details-about-the-five-israelis/

No dancing in there.

Just lots of hearsay and accounts from random people.

Could well be bollox.

TruBlue
18-08-16, 21:28
But you don't have a clue whose website it is, who wrote the rather rambling screed, or why none of it associated with allegations against Chris Bollyn can be verified anywhere else.

The difference being as far as the BBC is concerned is that there are numerous news reports that they have put out, which subsequently have been found to have been less that truthful.

BBC News tells the public what the state wants them to know about, omissions occur as well as fabricated stories quite consistently.

Sorry mate, you made the rules. I can pick and choose the parts I like and dismiss the parts I don't like.

You can't change that now.

For the record, Bollyn being a fugitive is all over the web. By your logic that means it must be true.

Dr Lecter
18-08-16, 21:28
You've been watching too many back episodes of Dallas Doc, by the sound of it.

I'd rather look at that picture of you and your vest than watch shit like that.

lardy
18-08-16, 21:32
In fairness, he's funnier than Sarah Millican.

In fairness, she has more architects and engineers following her, which is the true barometer.

Dr Lecter
18-08-16, 21:34
In fairness, she has more architects and engineers following her, which is the true barometer.

True.

She also looks better in a vest as well.

Only just mind you.

Splott Dave
18-08-16, 21:41
I'd rather look at that picture of you and your vest than watch shit like that.

I have too many followers now from Herlizya and Tel Aviv asking me for information on the vest.

But these guys seem to have got on the right side of the politics, unlike some people on here.

https://twitter.com/Smeggypants/status/766376760611045376

Splott Dave
18-08-16, 21:43
Sorry mate, you made the rules. I can pick and choose the parts I like and dismiss the parts I don't like.

You can't change that now.

For the record, Bollyn being a fugitive is all over the web. By your logic that means it must be true.

Find me something which doesn't blame global Zionism for the collapse of the twin towers...and I'll look at it...

TruBlue
18-08-16, 21:55
Find me something which doesn't blame global Zionism for the collapse of the twin towers...and I'll look at it...

http://www.9-11commission.gov/report/ - knock yourself out

Dr Lecter
19-08-16, 13:19

Still looking?

goslow
21-08-16, 12:51
Are the foilers still pushing the molten metal lie :hehe:

Organ Morgan.
21-08-16, 16:04
C'mon, Damo, get back to your old adversarial self. You're miles better than than these one-liners. I rarely agreed with anything you stated, but however specious, status quo and brainwashed I believed them to be they appeared to be sincerely held. It's bad form sending TruBlue out to bat while you put your feet up in the pavilion. The poor lad's skittled out in no time.

Dr Lecter
21-08-16, 20:42

Three days on and still no sign of a video.

If I didn't know you better I'd say you've been found wanting when it comes to actual evidence.

Unless you count evidence as pages of speculation on a website with an agenda?

Come on Splotty, your twitterati thousands are relying on you.

TruBlue
21-08-16, 21:00
C'mon, Damo, get back to your old adversarial self. You're miles better than than these one-liners. I rarely agreed with anything you stated, but however specious, status quo and brainwashed I believed them to be they appeared to be sincerely held. It's bad form sending TruBlue out to bat while you put your feet up in the pavilion. The poor lad's skittled out in no time.

You've waited days and days to reply and come up with that. Like having constipation for a week and then finally having a rabbit dropping poo. :biggrin:

Splott David
22-08-16, 11:22
Three days on and still no sign of a video.

If I didn't know you better I'd say you've been found wanting when it comes to actual evidence.

Unless you count evidence as pages of speculation on a website with an agenda?

Come on Splotty, your twitterati thousands are relying on you.

The question that was posed was, did such a video exist? I've never seen it if it does. There are just multiple reports about this particular incident. What is more revealing is the police officer who eventually stopped them on the bridge, A bridge that they were not expecting to be closed as a phone call to the police directed them to, 'Palestinians' crossing another bridge, has now given his first full interview on the subject.

Splott David
22-08-16, 11:25
Yep, little blips happen all the time :thumbup:

I have difficulty engaging with people on this issue who dogmatically stick to the official version of events citing the 9/11 report, when members who were involved in it have sought to distance themselves from its findings and conclusions.

Dr Lecter
22-08-16, 12:39
The question that was posed was, did such a video exist? I've never seen it if it does. There are just multiple reports about this particular incident. What is more revealing is the police officer who eventually stopped them on the bridge, A bridge that they were not expecting to be closed as a phone call to the police directed them to, 'Palestinians' crossing another bridge, has now given his first full interview on the subject.

So no video evidence, just some sketchy versions of what might have been?

And you wonder why people are sceptical?

Don't get me wrong Mr Splott, I'm sure we can all agree that the people in charge are up to no end of dodgy dealings and there's plenty of nasty stuff going on behind the scenes by some despicable people. However even you have to admit that the amount of bollox posted on the internet does nothing to convince the doubters that 90% of this conspiracy stuff is full of holes?

Or perhaps that's the plan - post lots of nonsense so the real questions get lost amongst the nonsense? :sherlock:

lardy
22-08-16, 12:48
Or perhaps that's the plan - post lots of nonsense so the real questions get lost amongst the nonsense? :sherlock:

This is exactly the plan. As long as people are asking stupid questions like 'was it really a plane that hit the Pentagon?' then all the proper questions don't get asked.

It amazes me that 15 years on there are still people falling into the trap.

Splott David
22-08-16, 12:54
So no video evidence, just some sketchy versions of what might have been?

And you wonder why people are sceptical?

Don't get me wrong Mr Splott, I'm sure we can all agree that the people in charge are up to no end of dodgy dealings and there's plenty of nasty stuff going on behind the scenes by some despicable people. However even you have to admit that the amount of bollox posted on the internet does nothing to convince the doubters that 90% of this conspiracy stuff is full of holes?

If 9/11 was cut and dried there wouldn't be any controversy over it. You only have to look at the initial video that was posted on the issue to see that there are more questions than answers on the subject. Interestingly enough so far no one has found fault with that video, denied any of the claims, or rejected the account of what happened, or when it happened.

Splott David
22-08-16, 12:56
This is exactly the plan. As long as people are asking stupid questions like 'was it really a plane that hit the Pentagon?' then all the proper questions don't get asked.

If you see the initial photo taken before the outside wall collapsed, then it is easy to see why people ask questions about the incident at the Pentagon.

lardy
22-08-16, 12:59
If you see the initial photo taken before the outside wall collapsed, then it is easy to see why people ask questions about the incident at the Pentagon.

My question is what happened to the plane full of people that allegedly hit the building? All the very smart investigative people must have an answer, right?

Splott David
22-08-16, 13:17
My question is what happened to the plane full of people that allegedly hit the building? All the very smart investigative people must have an answer, right?

What about the plane that crashed into soft earth? Russian planes crash into solid concrete runways and more debris, body parts and luggage is found. The last time we did this was 2012 and there were 854 posts on the thread. I've still got it in pdf.

Dr Lecter
22-08-16, 14:03

It amazes me that after 15 years the brilliant combined minds of people like Splott Dai haven't been able to provide enough evidence to prove such an obvious stitch up.

They need to up their game imo - even Slade would have figured out a solution after fifteen years.

Splott David
22-08-16, 14:21
It amazes me that after 15 years the brilliant combined minds of people like Splott Dai haven't been able to provide enough evidence to prove such an obvious stitch up.

They need to up their game imo - even Slade would have figured out a solution after fifteen years.

'Amazed'? You accept the points made in the initial video then?

lardy
22-08-16, 16:11
What about the plane that crashed into soft earth? Russian planes crash into solid concrete runways and more debris, body parts and luggage is found. The last time we did this was 2012 and there were 854 posts on the thread. I've still got it in pdf.

Exactly. These huge gaping holes in the story are mentioned and the subject can't be changed quickly enough.

Organ Morgan.
22-08-16, 19:33

No, I viewed it several times. I've seen comments from many others' who saw it. But I must confess I've failed to locate it anywhere.

Splott David
22-08-16, 19:40
Exactly. These huge gaping holes in the story are mentioned and the subject can't be changed quickly enough.

I have no idea what story you are referring to. The initial video is there. The content is quite clear. The questions revolve around the points raised in that video.

Organ Morgan.
22-08-16, 19:41

Unless I'm misinterpreting (apologies if so), you're implying it had to be a plane that hit the Pentagon, per the official line, and anyone who says differently is a nut. The fella in the video, a former US general, has tons of credibility. Worth a look as it's only 55 seconds duration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wqX0YTTr14

Splott David
22-08-16, 19:47
Unless I'm misinterpreting (apologies if so), you're implying it had to be a plane that hit the Pentagon, per the official line, and anyone who says differently is a nut. The fella in the video, a former US general, has tons of credibility. Worth a look as it's only 55 seconds duration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wqX0YTTr14

The usual suspects with their sarcastic naysaying approach, won't say what they think happened. Aware of the controversy over the event, but content to sit on a fence rather than commit to the official line and a report which some members of the 9/11 Commission have already disowned.

Splott David
22-08-16, 19:55

The problem is a simple one. How can any sane person believe the official 9/11 Commission Report when the Commission's own members have expressed so many doubts about it?

"Six years after 9/11, the American public have still not been provided with a full and truthful account of the single greatest terror attack in US history.

What they got was a turkey. The 9/11 Commission was hamstrung by official obstruction. It never managed to ascertain the whole truth of what happened on September 11 2001.

The chair and vice chair of the 9/11 Commission, respectively Thomas Kean and Lee Hamilton, assert in their book, Without Precedent, that they were "set up to fail" and were starved of funds to do a proper investigation. They also confirm that they were denied access to the truth and misled by senior officials in the Pentagon and the federal aviation authority; and that this obstruction and deception led them to contemplate slapping officials with criminal charges.

Despite the many public statements by 9/11 commissioners and staff members acknowledging they were repeatedly lied to, not a single person has ever been charged, tried, or even reprimanded, for lying to the 9/11 Commission."

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2007/sep/12/911thebigcoverup

goslow
22-08-16, 20:03
By 1980, General Stubblebine commanded the Electronic Research and Development Command (ERADCOM). Stubblebine was strongly influenced by Lt. Col. Jim Channon's New Age document First Earth Battalion Field Manual (1979). Stubblebine became a proponent of psychic warfare and initiated a project within the U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM), which he commanded from 1981 to 1984, to create "a breed of 'super soldier'" who would "have the ability to become invisible at will and to walk through walls". He attempted to walk through walls himself[2][3] — but failed, as he himself described in a 2004 interview.[4] (These activities feature prominently in Jon Ronson's 2004 book The Men Who Stare at Goats.[5][6])

lardy
22-08-16, 20:33
The problem is a simple one. How can any sane person believe the official 9/11 Commission Report when the Commission's own members have expressed so many doubts about it?

"Six years after 9/11, the American public have still not been provided with a full and truthful account of the single greatest terror attack in US history.

What they got was a turkey. The 9/11 Commission was hamstrung by official obstruction. It never managed to ascertain the whole truth of what happened on September 11 2001.

The chair and vice chair of the 9/11 Commission, respectively Thomas Kean and Lee Hamilton, assert in their book, Without Precedent, that they were "set up to fail" and were starved of funds to do a proper investigation. They also confirm that they were denied access to the truth and misled by senior officials in the Pentagon and the federal aviation authority; and that this obstruction and deception led them to contemplate slapping officials with criminal charges.

Despite the many public statements by 9/11 commissioners and staff members acknowledging they were repeatedly lied to, not a single person has ever been charged, tried, or even reprimanded, for lying to the 9/11 Commission."

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2007/sep/12/911thebigcoverup

So what happened to the plane that went missing if it didn't hit the Pentagon?

Splott David
22-08-16, 20:43
So what happened to the plane that went missing if it didn't hit the Pentagon?

We're going around in circles with this. The same questions came up in 2010 on here and again in 2012 when the debate went on for weeks.

A plane or no plane is not really relevant. A plane hit a building, but was it piloted or was it remotely controlled?

I repeat, the most interesting account, which attempted to deal with as many strands of connected information as possible comes from Christopher Bollyn.

lardy
22-08-16, 20:51
Yes its relevant and no I don't remember what you said in 2012. So what happened to the hijacked plane full of passengers?

Splott David
22-08-16, 21:01
Yes its relevant and no I don't remember what you said in 2012. So what happened to the hijacked plane full of passengers?

What proof do you have that a plane was hi-jacked? You have none whatsoever. Nobody does.

lardy
22-08-16, 21:13
What proof do you have that a plane was hi-jacked? You have none whatsoever. Nobody does.

Ok as you're being pedantic, I'll change the question for you. What happened to the plane that took off full of passengers that is said to have hit the Pentagon?

goslow
22-08-16, 21:26
Ok as you're being pedantic, I'll change the question for you. What happened to the plane that took off full of passengers that is said to have hit the Pentagon?

by Christopher C. Kelly
Public Affairs, Armed Forces Institute of Pathology

What some experts have called "the most comprehensive forensic investigation in U.S. history" ended Nov. 16 with the identification of 184 of the 189 who died in the terrorist attack on the Pentagon.

A multidisciplinary team of more than 50 forensic specialists, scientists and support personnel from the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology played a major role in Operation Nobel Eagle investigations, officials said. AFIP is an executive agency of the Army surgeon general.

You'll never get a straight answer out of splotter,he doesn't know how to.

Splott David
23-08-16, 08:38

It's not about being 'pedantic' there is no proof whatsoever that any plane was hi-jacked. There is only a working assumption that they were hi-jacked. In other words the official line relies on a theory that planes were hi-jacked. Everything connected with those flights including the fictitious 'phone call' from one of the flights is pure speculation. It is unbelievable that so many people swallow the official line when people involved in the 9/11 Commission have already denounced it.

If fully qualified airline pilots say that a particular approach and descent is beyond the capabilities of most experienced pilots, then why should we be dismissive of their views that inexperienced people would find it impossible to carry out the same manoeuvre?

If we look at everything from a logical, evidenced based perspective, then it quickly becomes obvious that what the public have been told with regard to the whole events surrounding 9/11 simply do not add up.

Dr Lecter
23-08-16, 10:07
It's not about being 'pedantic' there is no proof whatsoever that any plane was hi-jacked. There is only a working assumption that they were hi-jacked. In other words the official line relies on a theory that planes were hi-jacked. Everything connected with those flights including the fictitious 'phone call' from one of the flights is pure speculation. It is unbelievable that so many people swallow the official line when people involved in the 9/11 Commission have already denounced it.

If fully qualified airline pilots say that a particular approach and descent is beyond the capabilities of most experienced pilots, then why should we be dismissive of their views that inexperienced people would find it impossible to carry out the same manoeuvre?

If we look at everything from a logical, evidenced based perspective, then it quickly becomes obvious that what the public have been told with regard to the whole events surrounding 9/11 simply do not add up.

You haven't answered his question though.

Regardless of if it was hijacked or not, what happened to the plane?

Splott David
23-08-16, 10:21
You haven't answered his question though.

Regardless of if it was hijacked or not, what happened to the plane?

If you're open to the possibility that none of the planes were actually hi-jacked, then the only possible answer is that they were flown remotely as a result of having their computers hacked into. That being the case they were crashed deliberately.

Splott David
23-08-16, 10:50

"Although the adjustments required to maintain the shallow angle of descent may have challenged a human pilot, they would seem an easy task for a 757's autopilot, with its ability to read instruments and adjust control surfaces accordingly with great speed and accuracy."
http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/pentagon/

TruBlue
23-08-16, 10:56
If you're open to the possibility that none of the planes were actually hi-jacked, then the only possible answer is that they were flown remotely as a result of having their computers hacked into. That being the case they were crashed deliberately.

It wasn't so long ago you were claiming it might not have even been a plane, at least we are making progress.

lardy
23-08-16, 12:33

Gosh yes. They could have been crashed deliberately. So many people think 9/11 was a big whoopsadaisy but maybe it was deliberate.

You're good....

Splott David
23-08-16, 12:43
Gosh yes. They could have been crashed deliberately. So many people think 9/11 was a big whoopsadaisy but maybe it was deliberate.

You're good....

Then if they were not hi-jacked, there must be some other reason other than a master mind, in a cave, somewhere in Afghanistan who the FBI never named as a wanted man.

lardy
23-08-16, 13:32
Then if they were not hi-jacked, there must be some other reason other than a master mind, in a cave, somewhere in Afghanistan who the FBI never named as a wanted man.

So what happened to the plane if it didn't hit the Pentagon?

goslow
23-08-16, 13:49
It wasn't so long ago you were claiming it might not have even been a plane, at least we are making progress.

Before his ban he was claiming flight 77 flew over the pentagon and off into the wide blue yonder.

Splott David
23-08-16, 14:38
So what happened to the plane if it didn't hit the Pentagon?

That's not the issue and never has been. Clearly something hit the Pentagon that day.The available evidence (including the very first photograph) cast doubt as to whether it could have been a plane. Subsequently it was established that it was. We are way past that now as I have said earlier. What is indisputable is that there is no evidence at all that planes were taken over that day by hi-jackers. It was only a working assumption and no evidence has ever been produced which proves that the planes were hi-jacked.

Thus the very real possibility exists that the planes were remotely controlled, as opposed to any form of physical hi-jacking.

goslow
23-08-16, 14:43
^^ flight 93 must have lost its wifi connection.

LordKenwyne
23-08-16, 14:53
I despise some of the conspiracies on Dave Splott's twitter account.

The holocaust denial is pretty despicable. As I imagine all events prior to mass media could be quesitoned for lack of detailed information.

That is how the turkish try to get away with the armenian genocide.

This though, this stinks to high heaven.

I don't know if Bush and Blair etc actively planned it. But I'd strongly suggest they were not totally disappointed that they had an opportunity to carrying out the iraq war after it.

The fact the Bin Laden construction firm is still the biggest in arabia tells you everything.

Such a rich family being involved in such a plot is rather odd.

And the fact the bin laden group is based in saudi arabia, when we were always told bin laden hated the saudi royal family for allowing american forces on to sacred ground.

And this laughable verdict:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/651859/9-11-was-down-to-IRAN-Shock-court-verdict-places-blame-for-world-s-worst-terror-attack

It is very, very strange.

lardy
23-08-16, 15:10
That's not the issue and never has been. Clearly something hit the Pentagon that day.The available evidence (including the very first photograph) cast doubt as to whether it could have been a plane. Subsequently it was established that it was. We are way past that now as I have said earlier. What is indisputable is that there is no evidence at all that planes were taken over that day by hi-jackers. It was only a working assumption and no evidence has ever been produced which proves that the planes were hi-jacked.

Thus the very real possibility exists that the planes were remotely controlled, as opposed to any form of physical hi-jacking.

It's never been the issue? You yourself have suggested in the past that it wasn't a plane that hit the Pentagon. Post up your pdfs of previous discussions and let's take a look.

lardy
23-08-16, 15:16
If it's never been an issue, then you should take it up with Organ Morgan and the video he posted on this very page.

Splott David
23-08-16, 15:27
I despise some of the concpiracies on Dave Splott's twitter account.

The holocaust denial is pretty despicable. As I imagine all events prior to mass media could be quesitoned for lack of detailed information.

That is how the turkish try to get away with the armenian genocide.

This though, this stinks to high heaven.

I don't know if Bush and Blair etc actively planned it. But I'd strongly suggest they were not totally disappointed that they had an opportunity to carrying out the iraq war after it.

The fact the Bin Laden construction firm is still the biggest in arabia tells you everything.

You're a fool, and a slanderer.

The whole of WW2 is open to investigation and examination from a historical perspective.

Aspects of history are open to to be re-examined all the time. That's what historians are trained to do. Examine what it is that we thought we knew and revaluate it in the light of fresh or new information.

Revisionist historians use facts and science to underpin their questioning approach, not fairy tales, stories, myths and quasi-religious mumbo jumbo.

"As I imagine all events prior to mass media could be questioned for lack of detailed information"

Mass media is dying on its arse. You only have to see the amount of information that comes out in seconds on social media which disputes what mass media outlets have put out on a particular item.

The latest being the 'dusty boy' photograph a few days ago, which went around the world with various newsreaders, CNN et al crying on screen, as if to add to the spin that followed the photos.

The reality was revealed on social media with photos and videos of the picture being staged, not just staged but staged by the same photographer who had a selfie with the head choppers who decapitated a 12 year old Palestinian boy, after dragging him from his hospital bed.

Mass media serves the corporate interests that own it firstly, rather than have any imperative to release news and inform its readership/viewers of facts in an unbiased way.

People who use ad hominem attacks and blanket unsubstantiated melo-dramatic perjoratives like "despise some of the conspiracies" are usually unable to articulate, or ever justify them as being "conspiracies." Rather they just turn out out to be uncomfortable facts which politically just don't sit well with that particular individual.

You need to research the Armenian genocide properly as it would take too long to go into on here, and the Bin Laden company built Mecca and every major road network in Saudi Arabia. They're a billionaire family, one that is very close to the Saudi Royal family.

Splott David
23-08-16, 15:37
If it's never been an issue, then you should take it up with Organ Morgan and the video he posted on this very page.

It's a retired military general opining. There's nothing to take up.

Seven of the FBI named hi-jackers are still alive and well.

As I stated earlier there is a comprehensive overview of all the issues connected with this, including police tapes of someone phoning to say Palestinians were heading to a certain bridge in New York carried out by Chris Bollyn.

So far, we know now what we didn't know some years ago, that senior members of the 9/11 Commission have distanced themselves from their very own report.

No one can possibly stick to the official line as laid out in the 9/11 Commission's report. So what's left?

Splott David
23-08-16, 15:39
It's never been the issue? You yourself have suggested in the past that it wasn't a plane that hit the Pentagon. Post up your pdfs of previous discussions and let's take a look.

Well I have to confess I have them in my documents in pdf format and if you know how I can post them I will gladly do so.

lardy
23-08-16, 15:44

What did you mean by this?

goslow
23-08-16, 15:48

It didn't leave a plane shaped hole like it does in cartoons

Splott David
23-08-16, 15:50

The very first original photo showed a perfectly round hole on the exterior wall, the entrance hole, and then about 20 minutes later the whole section collapsed. The glass in the windows either side of the hole was still intact and unbroken,

lardy
23-08-16, 15:52
The very first original photo showed a perfectly round hole on the exterior wall, the entrance hole, and then about 20 minutes later the whole section collapsed. The glass in the windows either side of the hole was still intact and unbroken,

So when you say 'it is easy to see why people ask questions about the incident at the Pentagon', which questions are you referring to?

LordKenwyne
23-08-16, 15:53
You're a fool, and a slanderer.

The whole of WW2 is open to investigation and examination from a historical perspective.

Aspects of history are open to to be re-examined all the time. That's what historians are trained to do. Examine what it is that we thought we knew and revaluate it in the light of fresh or new information.

Revisionist historians use facts and science to underpin their questioning approach, not fairy tales, stories, myths and quasi-religious mumbo jumbo.

"As I imagine all events prior to mass media could be questioned for lack of detailed information"

Mass media is dying on its arse. You only have to see the amount of information that comes out in seconds on social media which disputes what mass media outlets have put out on a particular item.

The latest being the 'dusty boy' photograph a few days ago, which went around the world with various newsreaders, CNN et al crying on screen, as if to add to the spin that followed the photos.

The reality was revealed on social media with photos and videos of the picture being staged, not just staged but staged by the same photographer who had a selfie with the head choppers who decapitated a 12 year old Palestinian boy, after dragging him from his hospital bed.

Mass media serves the corporate interests that own it firstly, rather than have any imperative to release news and inform its readership/viewers of facts in an unbiased way.

People who use ad hominem attacks and blanket unsubstantiated melo-dramatic perjoratives like "despise some of the conspiracies" are usually unable to articulate, or ever justify them as being "conspiracies." Rather they just turn out out to be uncomfortable facts which politically just don't sit well with that particular individual.

You need to research the Armenian genocide properly as it would take too long to go into on here, and the Bin Laden company built Mecca and every major road network in Saudi Arabia. They're a billionaire family, one that is very close to the Saudi Royal family.

Whatever.

Slander, in what regard?.

You are clearly right and everyone else wrong. Why even bother debating when you throw a hissy fit.

You clearly have a set of views and do everything possible to find ways to fit it. Including labeling the media corrupt.

You worked in Iran, love assad I presume and hate the Jews. Whoopdy doooo. Open your eyes everyone, what the ayatollah tells the world is correct.

And I said the bin laden group was close to the saudis, that was my point.

You say I am unable to articulate it the majority of your opinions are based of what exactly.

Your hatred of Jews/Israel fuels your need to find an angle to deny the holocaust.

Everything is open to historical perceptive. Including the formation of israel. And the UK was perfectly within their rights to create it.

Splott David
23-08-16, 15:54

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/imagenes_sociopol/911_90_07.jpg

Splott David
23-08-16, 16:07
Whatever.

Slander, in what regard?.

You are clearly right and everyone else wrong. Why even bother debating when you throw a hissy fit.

You clearly have a set of views and do everything possible to find ways to fit it. Including labeling the media corrupt.

You worked in Iran, love assad I presume and hate the Jews. Whoopdy doooo. Open your eyes everyone, what the ayatollah tells the world is correct.

And I said the bin laden group was close to the saudis, that was my point.

You say I am unable to articulate it the majority of your opinions are based of what exactly.

Your hatred of Jews/Israel fuels your need to find an angle to deny the holocaust.

Everything is open to historical perceptive. Including the formation of israel. And the UK was perfectly within their rights to create it.

You brought up 'despise conspiracies'. You have no idea what my views are, as I've not articulated them to you.

Your own admission is 20 tweets out of what, 65,000+?

Why do you 'presume that I would hate Jews'? I have many friends who are Jews as well as famous Jewish followers on Twitter, such as Gilad Atzmon, Mira Barr-Hillel, Shlomo Sand, Jason Schuman, and Prof Norman Finkelstein.

Do you think that they would choose to follow or associate with someone who hated Jews?

I've already told you, Organ exposed your lack of knowledge, and I have neither the time or the inclination to go into the rest of your rambling smearing post and dissect it.

LordKenwyne
23-08-16, 16:15
How to win an argument, claim someone is totally stupid based on a few comments.

Organ proved nothing.

You have proven nothing in my time on this forum.

All you've done is try to play the victim and act as if you have more credibility based on very little.

Splott David
23-08-16, 16:19
How to win an argument, claim someone is totally stupid based on a few comments.

Organ proved nothing.

You have proven nothing in my time on this forum.

All you've done is try to play the victim and act as if you have more credibility based on very little.

I'm going to put you on ignore now. Go and play with someone else.

LordKenwyne
23-08-16, 16:25
Ah diddums. Wee wickle baby gown cry.

lardy
23-08-16, 16:33
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/imagenes_sociopol/911_90_07.jpg

But you think it was a plane that hit, so what's the point of this?

Splott David
23-08-16, 17:02
But you think it was a plane that hit, so what's the point of this?

This was the original first photo which led to the speculation about whether it was a plane or a cruise missile. Subsequently a forensic examination confirmed a plane. But why are you getting bogged down in this?

It's a very small part of the bigger picture surrounding 9/11.

TruBlue
23-08-16, 21:29
This was the original first photo which led to the speculation about whether it was a plane or a cruise missile. Subsequently a forensic examination confirmed a plane. But why are you getting bogged down in this?

It's a very small part of the bigger picture surrounding 9/11.

Because it's a part of 9/11 that you used to argue about constantly and have clearly now admitted you had it wrong and the likes of Goslow, Myself, Lardy etc were right all along. Now I can see why you'd want to move on quickly from that, but it wasn't so long ago you were saying the likes of us weren't "critical thinkers" etc as we already knew that a plane had crashed into the pentagon. Igor is still trying to claim it, hasn't he got your memo?

As for uploading the PDF. How large is the file in digital terms?

Splott David
23-08-16, 21:51
Because it's a part of 9/11 that you used to argue about constantly and have clearly now admitted you had it wrong and the likes of Goslow, Myself, Lardy etc were right all along. Now I can see why you'd want to move on quickly from that, but it wasn't so long ago you were saying the likes of us weren't "critical thinkers" etc as we already knew that a plane had crashed into the pentagon. Igor is still trying to claim it, hasn't he got your memo?

Fill your boots...

https://files.acrobat.com/a/preview/2d3d753d-d69e-43e6-b1d2-1b49adea011e

TruBlue
23-08-16, 22:02
Fill your boots...

https://files.acrobat.com/a/preview/2d3d753d-d69e-43e6-b1d2-1b49adea011e

I won't be going through it, but was trying to help you upload it. Seems you've sorted it. :thumbup:

goslow
24-08-16, 15:43
Why on earth would anyone want to save that?

David Vincent
28-08-16, 12:08
I found this interview very interesting, but I am not sure what to conclude from it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d12PwgMskI

I can tell you what I was doing on all the momentous occasions - Kennedy assassination, 9/11, 7/7 - but this guy can't even remember that on 9/11 he was telling the nation about it. You have to be a very "low information" type not to know about Tower 7 and he had never heard of it. This man's job is all about news and current events. If people like him are so clueless what hope is there for the mugs who swallow fake propaganda like the boy in the ambulance story that's been getting headlines everywhere.

Organ Morgan.
28-08-16, 18:26
That is a WeAreChange video, and it looks like a sting rather than an interview as he appears to be unaware of a camera trained on him that's positioned at a poor angle. Hayton is either a teleprompter reading drone with a terrible memory, or a liar.

Wales-Bales
28-08-16, 18:35

The dream team :hehe:

Splott David
28-08-16, 23:31

They're happy to swallow the 'official' account of what happened even when you can drive a coach and horses through it.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/fourteen-incredible-facts-about-911/5468108

Organ Morgan.
29-08-16, 08:25
3, 'One person, Shayna Steiger, issued 12 visas to the alleged hijackers in Saudi Arabia. Steiger issued some of the visas without interviewing the applicants and fought with another employee at the embassy who tried to prevent her lax approach.'

Hmm, I wonder what Steiger's ethnicity is? Is it possible that hers is similar to nearly all of those mentioned, names like Rumsfeld, Eberhart, Berger and Janson? :sherlock:

These questions can either be dismissed as coincidences by our resident serial deniers, or casually ignored.

Mrs Steve R
29-08-16, 13:56

They're happy to swallow the 'official' account of what happened even when you can drive a coach and horses through it.

So, 5 pages in and none of you are any closer to agreeing on anything, I wonder why? :hehe:

I'm glad me and goslow can be adult about things http://www.smileygarden.de/smilie/Schleifchen-Girls/smilie_girl_119.gif

Blue in the Face
29-08-16, 15:19
So, 5 pages in and none of you are any closer to agreeing on anything, I wonder why? :hehe:

I'm glad me and goslow can be adult about things http://www.smileygarden.de/smilie/Schleifchen-Girls/smilie_girl_119.gif

I'll agree with you Mrs! So long as you promise not to utter conspiracies like Al Kaydrrr dun did it all they own

Mrs Steve R
29-08-16, 15:25
I'll agree with you Mrs! So long as you promise not to utter conspiracies like Al Kaydrrr dun did it all they own
huh? :hehe:

goslow
29-08-16, 16:08
3, 'One person, Shayna Steiger, issued 12 visas to the alleged hijackers in Saudi Arabia. Steiger issued some of the visas without interviewing the applicants and fought with another employee at the embassy who tried to prevent her lax approach.'

Hmm, I wonder what Steiger's ethnicity is? Is it possible that hers is similar to nearly all of those mentioned, names like Rumsfeld, Eberhart, Berger and Janson? :sherlock:

These questions can either be dismissed as coincidences by our resident serial deniers, or casually ignored.

Let me guess,they're all dirty jews

Splott David
29-08-16, 18:07

There's agreement that the official version can't be treated with the same blank cheque trust that it may once have been by some people, following various members of the Commission distancing themselves from their own report.

Organ Morgan.
29-08-16, 19:04

Did you know that it wasn't until the latter half of the 18th century that someone chose to rebrand Hebrews as Jews?

goslow
29-08-16, 19:26

We're in agreement that splotty swallowed the moonhowler 'missile hit the pentagon' fantasy hook line and sinker.

goslow
29-08-16, 19:28
Did you know that it wasn't until the latter half of the 18th century that someone chose to rebrand Hebrews as Jews?

No I didn't.

Mrs Steve R
29-08-16, 19:36
There's agreement that the official version can't be treated with the same blank cheque trust that it may once have been by some people, following various members of the Commission distancing themselves from their own report.

We're in agreement that splotty swallowed the moonhowler 'missile hit the pentagon' fantasy hook line and sinker.
You need your heads banging together, as my nan used to say :hehe:

goslow
29-08-16, 19:52
You need your heads banging together, as my nan used to say :hehe:

My opinions on the subject hasn't changed,splott 180 David however has started to agree with the official verdict :thumbup:

Blue in the Face
29-08-16, 20:10
huh? :hehe:

Coz somethin fishy see with the post WWII federal reserve scam
I reckon the petro dollar is a bit dodge too
America even now printing cash they don't have to fund and arm all sides

Mrs Steve R
29-08-16, 20:30
My opinions on the subject hasn't changed,splott 180 David however has started to agree with the official verdict :thumbup:
:hehe: You and I know there are things going on now that are worthy of discussion, I find going back to this topic over and over just a distraction from current events, that's why I don't get involved.

Coz somethin fishy see with the post WWII federal reserve scam
I reckon the petro dollar is a bit dodge too
America even now printing cash they don't have to fund and arm all sides
Wars are a good earner.

Organ Morgan.
29-08-16, 21:04
No I didn't.

Twas news to me too.

'It is an incontestible fact that the word "Jew" did not come into existence until the year 1775. Prior to 1775 the word "Jew" did not exist in any language on earth.' http://israelect.com/reference/WillieMartin/OriginoftheWordJew.htm

Dr Lecter
29-08-16, 21:25

Can't we just throw them all down the well?

TruBlue
29-08-16, 22:41

Everyone is in agreement with that. Most people already knew it, but it took Splotty years to realise. :facepalm:

CardiffIrish2
29-08-16, 22:45

Rebranding never works as we've discovered.

Back to Blue I mean Hebrew with them

Blue in the Face
30-08-16, 21:04
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfwHYSpoIEs

goslow
30-08-16, 21:10
Rebranding never works as we've discovered.

Back to Blue I mean Hebrew with them

Heblues ? 🇮🇱

Blue in the Face
30-08-16, 21:22
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpcJyn3N5ks

Blue in the Face
30-08-16, 21:29
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NChGL7xdtB0

lardy
31-08-16, 07:45
Hey Blue In The Face, you must have missed the memo. They're not doing the missile Pentagon thing any more.

Now the Splottatron is going to have to make yet another embarrassing U-turn on this.

Splott David
31-08-16, 08:08
Hey Blue In The Face, you must have missed the memo. They're not doing the missile Pentagon thing any more.

Now the Splottatron is going to have to make yet another embarrassing U-turn on this.

Lardy, you know nothing is ruled out or ruled in. The only thing that we know for certain is that the official 9/11 Commission Report cannot be treated seriously.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yzKeM5pVUQ

Dr Lecter
31-08-16, 09:22
Lardy, you know nothing is ruled out or ruled in. The only thing that we know for certain is that the official 9/11 Commission Report cannot be treated seriously.

So we can rule that in?

lardy
31-08-16, 09:36

:hehe: I was only joking but, fair play, you are going for the U-turn. I doff my cap to you.

Splott David
31-08-16, 11:11
:hehe: I was only joking but, fair play, you are going for the U-turn. I doff my cap to you.

In the light of fresh, new or compelling irrefutable evidence we all have to look at what it was we thought was likely as a scenario. No one on here has ever stood by the official 9/11 Commission Report. How could they when members of that very Commission now distance themselves from what was in effect their own report.

Splott David
31-08-16, 11:13
So we can rule that in?

Of course. If you want to. It's just that its credibility is slightly tarnished when those who were involved with the report distance themselves from it.

lardy
31-08-16, 11:15

In the light of fresh, new or compelling irrefutable evidence we all have to look at what it was we thought was likely as a scenario. No one on here has ever stood by the official 9/11 Commission Report. How could they when members of that very Commission now distance themselves from what was in effect their own report.

Splott 'cover all angles' David at his very finest.

TruBlue
31-08-16, 12:43

Did anyone who can apply the "logic" Gluey was speaking about the other day really believe all the witness on the motorway besides the Pentagon were all lying about it being a plane?

Splott David
31-08-16, 12:48
Did anyone who can apply the "logic" Gluey was speaking about the other day really believe all the witness on the motorway besides the Pentagon were all lying about it being a plane?

A Plane? The question is was it one that was piloted, or hacked into and remote controlled.

TruBlue
31-08-16, 13:51
A Plane? The question is was it one that was piloted, or hacked into and remote controlled.

That might be your question now, it certainly wasn't always.

Splott David
31-08-16, 20:46

It certainly wasn't on 9/10.

Splott David
31-08-16, 23:46
Splott 'cover all angles' David at his very finest.

There are too many angles that have been created Lardy, which is why the controversy rages on some fifteen years later.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-911-reader-the-september-11-2001-terror-attacks/5303012

lardy
01-09-16, 08:45
There are too many angles that have been created Lardy, which is why the controversy rages on some fifteen years later.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-911-reader-the-september-11-2001-terror-attacks/5303012

I was referring to you saying, on the one hand, that we are swallowing the official report and then that no one here has have ever stood by it, as you would know if you could debate properly and read/understand what others are saying to you. How can it be both?

Splott David
01-09-16, 09:00
I was referring to you saying, on the one hand, that we are swallowing the official report and then that no one here has have ever stood by it, as you would know if you could debate properly and read/understand what others are saying to you. How can it be both?

I'm not aware of making any such assertion. I've never seen anyone attempt to defend the official report, debate it in detail, or provide any evidence to substantiate its findings. I don't class attempts to discredit any other alternative explanation for 9/11 as an effort to justify or defend the official report. The two are entirely unconnected.

lardy
01-09-16, 09:03
If you're not aware, try reading the posts I quoted. :thumbup:

Splott David
01-09-16, 09:11
If you're not aware, try reading the posts I quoted. :thumbup:

"Swallowing" refers to a lack of intellectual curiosity, intellectual laziness in other words, an unwillingness to critically analyze detail and arguments that were put forward in the report.
No one at any time on here has ever defended the official 9/11 report.

lardy
01-09-16, 09:36
"Swallowing" refers to a lack of intellectual curiosity, intellectual laziness in other words, an unwillingness to critically analyze detail and arguments that were put forward in the report.
No one at any time on here has ever defended the official 9/11 report.

Now I do agree with you there, Mr Splott. There are too many people on this board who think that posting up a link to a blog is sufficient for debate. Allow me to give you an example:

A few weeks ago, someone was saying that the Russians were banned from the Olympics without anyone from Russia being spoken to. I thought this was odd and, being intellectually curious, I naturally read the article he linked. It turned out, believe it or not, that he was entirely mistaken.

Was this deliberate subterfuge or did he simply misunderstand basic English? Impossible to say, of course.

LordKenwyne
01-09-16, 10:31
He often claims others are idiots.

And most of his posts are links to opinions and articles not his own.

Splott David
01-09-16, 11:18
Now I do agree with you there, Mr Splott. There are too many people on this board who think that posting up a link to a blog is sufficient for debate. Allow me to give you an example:

A few weeks ago, someone was saying that the Russians were banned from the Olympics without anyone from Russia being spoken to. I thought this was odd and, being intellectually curious, I naturally read the article he linked. It turned out, believe it or not, that he was entirely mistaken.

Was this deliberate subterfuge or did he simply misunderstand basic English? Impossible to say, of course.

I think you will find that essentially the article was correct and specifically it depends on the definition of who or what organisation was not spoken to and whether it was custom and practice to consult with them.
https://www.rt.com/sport/351957-wada-doping-russia-mclaren/

TruBlue
01-09-16, 11:29
He often claims others are idiots.

And most of his posts are links to opinions and articles not his own.

I could tell you Splottys opinion on something before he does, that to me suggests he's nowhere near as open minded as he likes to claim.

LordKenwyne
01-09-16, 12:48
I could tell you Splottys opinion on something before he does, that to me suggests he's nowhere near as open minded as he likes to claim.

Yep.

We all think we have our own minds. It is that theory that everything is predetermined isn't it.

Our DNA and upbringing, things we have no control over, they decide who we are what we do. I could decide to stub my toe thinking I decide whether I do it or not. But how I am wired makes the final decision.

He seems to think he some how different. When he is just another mush of atoms rehashing old cynical arguments.

lardy
01-09-16, 14:25
I think you will find that essentially the article was correct and specifically it depends on the definition of who or what organisation was not spoken to and whether it was custom and practice to consult with them.
https://www.rt.com/sport/351957-wada-doping-russia-mclaren/

The article may have been 'essentially' correct but your conclusions from it were anything but. :hehe:

goslow
01-09-16, 16:45

The one thing you won't get is splottos opinion,because he's terrified of being wrong,what you will get is a link to someone else's opinion.

Splott David
01-09-16, 18:51
The article may have been 'essentially' correct but your conclusions from it were anything but. :hehe:

You don't support the official version of 9/11 and find fault with alternative explanations.

The article, neat swerve by the way, is correct. The report writer, Mclaren, admits to not talking to Russia's official sporting organisation. So I've no idea what you are referring to.

lardy
01-09-16, 20:49
You don't support the official version of 9/11 and find fault with alternative explanations.

The article, neat swerve by the way, is correct. The report writer, Mclaren, admits to not talking to Russia's official sporting organisation. So I've no idea what you are referring to.

What are you suggesting? If you don't support the official version you have to believe absolutely everything that opposes it? That's one of the dumbest comments I've ever seen on here.

Official sporting organisation, hmm that's not what you said originally, now, is it? Neat swerve.

Splott David
01-09-16, 21:21
What are you suggesting? If you don't support the official version you have to believe absolutely everything that opposes it? That's one of the dumbest comments I've ever seen on here.

Official sporting organisation, hmm that's not what you said originally, now, is it? Neat swerve.

"Official sporting organisation, hmm that's not what you said originally, now, is it? Neat swerve."

This was widely reported at the time. It went to the heart of the controversy.

9/11 Lardy you have danced around for years on this. Either you back the official version, despite all the evidence that exposes the flaws in it, or you don't. It's not difficult even for you.

lardy
01-09-16, 21:40
"Official sporting organisation, hmm that's not what you said originally, now, is it? Neat swerve."

This was widely reported at the time. It went to the heart of the controversy.

9/11 Lardy you have danced around for years on this. Either you back the official version, despite all the evidence that exposes the flaws in it, or you don't. It's not difficult even for you.

But that's not what you said originally, is it?

I've told you what I think of the official version many times. Unfortunately, you don't actually read what people are saying to you.

Splott David
01-09-16, 21:51
But that's not what you said originally, is it?

I've told you what I think of the official version many times. Unfortunately, you don't actually read what people are saying to you.

Lardy, I have the benefit of reading through the prior threads on the subject from 2011, 2012 etc. You have never backed the official report with your reasons why you think it's correct.

Trublue had to resort to conflating anyone who questioned 9/11 with also being a 'Holocaust' denier, while goslow just recycles flaming tactics and trolling that he was so famous for from 2009 onwards.

Over a long period of time all three of you have persistently engaged while never putting forward any form of opinion as to why you reject alternative views on the subject. All three of you have been incapable of putting forward any form of argument in favour of the official 9/11 Commission Report.

lardy
01-09-16, 21:56
When have I ever said the official report is correct, Captain PDF?

I've also put forward plenty of my own opinions (never once copied from another blogger like you) when I disagree with alternative explanations. I've even done so in this thread.

TruBlue
01-09-16, 22:04
Lardy, I have the benefit of reading through the prior threads on the subject from 2011, 2012 etc. You have never backed the official report with your reasons why you think it's correct.

Trublue had to resort to conflating anyone who questioned 9/11 with also being a 'Holocaust' denier, while goslow just recycles flaming tactics and trolling that he was so famous for from 2009 onwards.

Over a long period of time all three of you have persistently engaged while never putting forward any form of opinion as to why you reject alternative views on the subject. All three of you have been incapable of putting forward any form of argument in favour of the official 9/11 Commission Report.

That's not true. I think Holocaust deniers and and 9/11 "truthers" are two different things.

You are both but that doesn't mean everyone is. Don't worry, I don't take offence, I'm used to you talking nonsense. :thumbup:

Splott David
01-09-16, 22:09
When have I ever said the official report is correct, Captain PDF?

When have you ever stuck your head above the parapet and opined on anything Lardy?

Your posting history on this subject has been one long drudge of negativity, nit-picking, irrelevant departures down side alleys always missing the bigger picture.

My earlier link shows quite clearly that it's impossible for anyone to defend the official report as you know only too well. Why? Because we have far too much countervailing information about what when on during the course of the report.

So we're left with having to seriously consider alternative scenarios and alternative explanations, for what took place, why it took place and who was ultimately responsible for it.

Splott David
01-09-16, 22:11
That's not true. I think Holocaust deniers and and 9/11 "truthers" are two different things.

You are both but that doesn't mean everyone is. Don't worry, I don't take offence, I'm used to you talking nonsense. :thumbup:

5th September 2011. 9/11 Thread

Trueblu: "He may be poorly researched but his comment about the conspiracy theorists are often the
people who deny the holocaust is certainly a correct one. In fact we have one poster on here
who does both these."

:thumbup:

TruBlue
01-09-16, 22:19
5th September 2011. 9/11 Thread

Trueblu: "He may be poorly researched but his comment about the conspiracy theorists are often the
people who deny the holocaust is certainly a correct one. In fact we have one poster on here
who does both these."

Not every conspiracy theorist hates Jews like yourself, hence there can be a difference. :thumbup:

Splott David
01-09-16, 22:25

Not every conspiracy theorist hates Jews like yourself, hence there can be a difference. :thumbup:

It's Zionism sweet cheeks, Zionism, and there are more Christian Zionists than there are Jewish ones.
It's a political ideology that I oppose, not people from an ethnicity. You would know that if you asked my Jewish followers on Twitter who also oppose it.

lardy
01-09-16, 22:26
When have you ever stuck your head above the parapet and opined on anything Lardy?

Your posting history on this subject has been one long drudge of negativity, nit-picking, irrelevant departures down side alleys always missing the bigger picture.

My earlier link shows quite clearly that it's impossible for anyone to defend the official report as you know only too well. Why? Because we have far too much countervailing information about what when on during the course of the report.

So we're left with having to seriously consider alternative scenarios and alternative explanations, for what took place, why it took place and who was ultimately responsible for it.

My opinion is that there is all kinds of dodginess about 9/11 but it's masked by a lot of silly alternative theories which are just not plausible if you give them more than 5 minutes thought. These are the ones I 'nit-pick' over and I gave you an example of one earlier in the thread.

TruBlue
01-09-16, 22:28
It's Zionism sweet cheeks, Zionism, and there are more Christian Zionists than there are Jewish ones.
It's a political ideology that I oppose, not people from an ethnicity. You would know that if you asked my Jewish followers on Twitter who also oppose it.

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck.........

Splott David
01-09-16, 22:29
My opinion is that there is all kinds of dodginess about 9/11 but it's masked by a lot of silly alternative theories which are just not plausible if you give them more than 5 minutes thought. These are the ones I 'nit-pick' over and I gave you an example of one earlier in the thread.

Lardy, if the glove does not fit, you must acquit.

If you can't back the official report with 100% certainty then you must disregard it and look elsewhere.

lardy
01-09-16, 22:42
Lardy, if the glove does not fit, you must acquit.

If you can't back the official report with 100% certainty then you must disregard it and look elsewhere.

Here are three sums:

2+2=4
3+4=8
4+5=10

If you can't back these sums with 100%certainty do you say they're all wrong?

Splott David
01-09-16, 22:50
Here are three sums:

2+2=4
3+4=8
4+5=10

If you can't back these sums with 100%certainty do you say they're all wrong?

The short answer is, yes. Why? Because the conclusions of the sum i.e. the cumulative result is totally wrong.

lardy
02-09-16, 09:20
The short answer is, yes. Why? Because the conclusions of the sum i.e. the cumulative result is totally wrong.

Interesting response. So do you accept that planes hit the twin towers? Simple question, only a simple answer required.

Splott David
02-09-16, 09:29
Interesting response. So do you accept that planes hit the twin towers? Simple question, only a simple answer required.

Everyone accepts that planes hit the twin towers. No one accepts that anything hit building 7. There is no evidence that the planes were piloted into the twin towers, in fact there is masses of expert opinion stating that trying to fly three jets at high speed precisely into buildings would be impossible for people without thousands of hours of flying experience.

Thus logically the theory relating to remote controlled flights is increasingly looking the most likely, as far as that part of 9/11 is concerned.

Your analogy with the sums illustrates the problem perfectly.

lardy
02-09-16, 10:44
If the analogy fits then why would you say 2+2=4 is wrong? You should still think the correct things are correct.

Splott David
02-09-16, 11:07
If the analogy fits then why would you say 2+2=4 is wrong? You should still think the correct things are correct.

I didn't. You did. You provided multiple examples of which, as I explained, the cumulative sum of which was inaccurate or if you prefer, wrong.

It's the same with the report, the cumulative amount of information doesn't match with the conclusions. The conclusions had to fit in with a desired political outcome and therein lies the flaw in the whole process.

Your analogy demonstrated that perfectly. Getting one detail right doesn't mean that the accumulation of details would necessarily be right. The pre-determined part of your analogy meant that your desired outcome was achieved.

Organ Morgan.
05-09-16, 16:04
Five pages of this and yet some still maintain that 10 blokes armed with stanley knives perpetrated 9-11?

It tells me they prefer to believe in fairytales than accept reality.

Splott David
05-09-16, 18:45
Five pages of this and yet some still maintain that 10 blokes armed with stanley knives perpetrated 9-11?

It tells me they prefer to believe in fairytales than accept reality.

Have a look at just what has to be ignored and disregarded in order to stick to the official version of what happened and why it happened.
https://uprootedpalestinians.wordpress.com/2016/09/04/us-government-intentionally-destroys-911-evidence/

Splott David
08-09-16, 21:36

"The towers were brought down through controlled demolition"

http://www.globalresearch.ca/mysterious-september-11-2001-breakfast-meeting-on-capitol-hill/5544262

TruBlue
08-09-16, 22:07
"The towers were brought down through controlled demolition"

http://www.globalresearch.ca/mysterious-september-11-2001-breakfast-meeting-on-capitol-hill/5544262

What's that got to do with you once claiming a missile hit the Pentagon. :facepalm:

For a bloke who likes to think of himself as intelligent you seem to have a problem reading and understanding. No offence intended. :thumbup:

Splott David
08-09-16, 23:01
What's that got to do with you once claiming a missile hit the Pentagon. :facepalm:

For a bloke who likes to think of himself as intelligent you seem to have a problem reading and understanding. No offence intended. :thumbup:

Have you been mixing blood with your alcohol levels again?

You seem congenitally unable to make a contribution to a thread that you insist on trolling. You're not stupid enough to back the so-called official report, yet you're completely unable to put forward any coherent alternative point of view, preferring instead to stick to a load of immature irrelevant interventions.

Now if you have a point of view on this issue then express it. That fence that you are sitting on must be hurting your arse by now.

Splott David
08-09-16, 23:09

You're projecting. The idea behind joining a thread is to contribute to the topic, not go around making silly childish ad hominem attacks, or troll the thread.

What's lacking is your opinion or point of view on the issue.

TruBlue
08-09-16, 23:39
Have you been mixing blood with your alcohol levels again?

You seem congenitally unable to make a contribution to a thread that you insist on trolling. You're not stupid enough to back the so-called official report, yet you're completely unable to put forward any coherent alternative point of view, preferring instead to stick to a load of immature irrelevant interventions.

Now if you have a point of view on this issue then express it. That fence that you are sitting on must be hurting your arse by now.

Sending a load of links to anti jew sites isn't expressing an opinion. Either way that doesn't alter the fact you've replied to my post with something unrelated to what we were talking about.

How do you debate with someone like that. :shrug:

Splott David
08-09-16, 23:43

Sending a load of links to anti jew sites isn't expressing an opinion. Either way that doesn't alter the fact you've replied to my post with something unrelated to what we were talking about.

How do you debate with someone like that. :shrug:

You're trolling a thread. No one's twisted your arm and forced you to reply to my posts. You've chosen to be Billy big balls on a message board and pass personal remarks that you would lack the bottle to do in person.

Now either contribute or piss off.

goslow
09-09-16, 05:30
What's lacking is your opinion or point of view on the issue.

Oh the fvcking irony.

Splott David
09-09-16, 09:53
Oh the fvcking irony.

Another gutless troll crawls out from under his stone.

TruBlue
09-09-16, 10:23
You're trolling a thread. No one's twisted your arm and forced you to reply to my posts. You've chosen to be Billy big balls on a message board and pass personal remarks that you would lack the bottle to do in person.

Now either contribute or piss off.

You might not like what I post, but I expect it's mainly because I don't agree with your rubbish.

As for having the bottle to say these things in person, I'd happily pull you up in person if I felt you were constantly being a bigot, as I do on here. :thumbup:

Dr Lecter
09-09-16, 10:29
You might not like what I post, but I expect it's mainly because I don't agree with your rubbish.

As for having the bottle to say these things in person, I'd happily pull you up in person if I felt you were constantly being a bigot, as I do on here. :thumbup:

Careful there mate, he comes from a long line of vest wearers that you wouldn't want to mess with.

Bruce Willis in Die Hard, Rab C Nesbitt and Splott Dai - basically don't mess with the vest.

TruBlue
09-09-16, 10:41
Careful there mate, he comes from a long line of vest wearers that you wouldn't want to mess with.

Bruce Willis in Die Hard, Rab C Nesbitt and Splott Dai - basically don't mess with the vest.

:biggrin:

#vestisbest

Splott David
09-09-16, 11:17

Your problem is that you can't articulate what it is that you don't agree with when it comes to the content. That's what you should be commenting on, after all this is a political forum. If you are unable to debate, comment, disagree with the content then you're just trolling the thread.

Get your arse off the fence and express a view.

Splott David
09-09-16, 11:31

You have no idea what it is that you do agree with. You asked for Michael lees details the other day, a quick DM on Twitter would have given you all the info that you were asking about. His blog is a portal for articles from all over the internet, this one for example can be found on Paul Craig Roberts's own website.

The Tide is Turning: The Official 9/11 Story Is Now The Conspiracy Theory

https://uprootedpalestinians.wordpress.com/2016/09/09/the-tide-is-turning-the-official-911-story-is-now-the-conspiracy-theory/

I told you years ago you simply don't study or read widely enough to be able to comment properly on some political issues. The result is that which you simply don't understand, you refer to as bigotry, as it conveniently fits in with your intellectual lack of curiosity.

Dr Lecter
09-09-16, 11:41
And there we have it. After six pages it boils down to the fact that Splott Dai is far more cleverer than the rest of us.

If only we could all be as open minded and unbiased as Splott Dai.

TruBlue
09-09-16, 11:47
You have no idea what it is that you do agree with. You asked for Michael lees details the other day, a quick DM on Twitter would have given you all the info that you were asking about. His blog is a portal for articles from all over the internet, this one for example can be found on Paul Craig Roberts's own website.

The Tide is Turning: The Official 9/11 Story Is Now The Conspiracy Theory

https://uprootedpalestinians.wordpress.com/2016/09/09/the-tide-is-turning-the-official-911-story-is-now-the-conspiracy-theory/

I told you years ago you simply don't study or read widely enough to be able to comment properly on some political issues. The result is that which you simply don't understand, you refer to as bigotry, as it conveniently fits in with your intellectual lack of curiosity.

:hehe: Listen to yourself.

You are intellectually curious at all. You've got your answer before you know the question. That's where your bigotry comes in.

As I said I'll have a challenge with you about the next big global incident.

I will guess what your opinion of where the fault lies long before any investigation, even on the same day of the event. Fancy it?

Splott David
09-09-16, 12:09
:hehe: Listen to yourself.

You are intellectually curious at all. You've got your answer before you know the question. That's where your bigotry comes in.

As I said I'll have a challenge with you about the next big global incident.

I will guess what your opinion of where the fault lies long before any investigation, even on the same day of the event. Fancy it?

No! I want to see evidence that you are capable of dealing with this one. I watched planes flying into buildings when I was in Singapore. I saw what everyone else saw. It was only much later that things didn't add up. Claims were made which didn't make any sense. Allegations were issued which seemed to follow a pre-determined plan. Two days to go and it will be fifteen years and yet millions of Americans have absolutely no faith in the official version of events and who was to blame for it, so why should I blindly follow the official narrative? Why would anyone stick to it when it's been shown to be wrong?

TruBlue
09-09-16, 12:57
No! I want to see evidence that you are capable of dealing with this one. I watched planes flying into buildings when I was in Singapore. I saw what everyone else saw. It was only much later that things didn't add up. Claims were made which didn't make any sense. Allegations were issued which seemed to follow a pre-determined plan. Two days to go and it will be fifteen years and yet millions of Americans have absolutely no faith in the official version of events and who was to blame for it, so why should I blindly follow the official narrative? Why would anyone stick to it when it's been shown to be wrong?

I'm not asking you to stick with anything, but I'm on about the next event. Let's prove how open minded you are, when I've got zero future seeing skills at all nor any telepathy ones (as far as I know) but I'm willing to wager that I can predict who you think will be to blame.

Let's make it real fun. We'll have a £50 charity wager.

I'll tell you who you think will be at fault on the day of the event and if after 6 months I'm wrong I'll donate the money to a charity of your choice. If I get it right, then you can donate the money to a charity of my choice.

Dr Lecter
09-09-16, 13:24
I'm not asking you to stick with anything, but I'm on about the next event. Let's prove how open minded you are, when I've got zero future seeing skills at all nor any telepathy ones (as far as I know) but I'm willing to wager that I can predict who you think will be to blame.

Let's make it real fun. We'll have a £50 charity wager.

I'll tell you who you think will be at fault on the day of the event and if after 6 months I'm wrong I'll donate the money to a charity of your choice. If I get it right, then you can donate the money to a charity of my choice.

I'm willing to wager that if he had £50 spare he wouldn't be wearing a grotty vest.

Splott David
09-09-16, 13:41
I'm willing to wager that if he had £50 spare he wouldn't be wearing a grotty vest.

If you're referring to the photo that I think you are referring to then it was taken mid-summer in Kuwait. I used to have to shower and change four times a day as it was about 48 degrees in the shade.

lardy
09-09-16, 15:40
If you're referring to the photo that I think you are referring to then it was taken mid-summer in Kuwait. I used to have to shower and change four times a day as it was about 48 degrees in the shade.

Then why the bloody hell were you wearing a vest under your shirt?

And the room decor looks much more like the uk than Kuwait...

Splott David
09-09-16, 15:45
Then why the bloody hell were you wearing a vest under your shirt?

And the room decor looks much more like the uk than Kuwait...

I spent 15 years in the ME Lardy. In summer everyone wears a vest under their shirt. The locals will wear one under their dish dash it's perfectly normal.

Has the political forum sunk so low that you are now preoccupied with vests? What's next on here, analysis of last weeks GBBO?

lardy
09-09-16, 15:55
I spent 15 years in the ME Lardy. In summer everyone wears a vest under their shirt. The locals will wear one under their dish dash it's perfectly normal.

Has the political forum sunk so low that you are now preoccupied with vests? What's next on here, analysis of last weeks GBBO?

What about the light fitting that looks like it was bought in Leekes in the mid 90s?

Splott David
09-09-16, 16:01
I get it Lardy. You have no view on 9/11 but are fascinated with vests and dodgy looking light fittings.

lardy
09-09-16, 16:05
Can you offer any evidence to support your claims that you were wearing a vest in Kuwait?

Splott David
09-09-16, 16:09
Can you offer any evidence to support your claims that you were wearing a vest in Kuwait?

"I spent 15 years in the ME Lardy. In summer everyone wears a vest under their shirt. The locals will wear one under their dish dash it's perfectly normal."

Try and keep up Lardy.

lardy
09-09-16, 16:16
"I spent 15 years in the ME Lardy. In summer everyone wears a vest under their shirt. The locals will wear one under their dish dash it's perfectly normal."

Try and keep up Lardy.

My grandad wore a vest in cardiff, that's not evidence. :hehe:

You have proven yourself time and time again completely incapable of providing the merest shred of evidence to support your claims of long employment in a hot and dry environment.

Little wonder that there is only one conclusion we can draw...

TruBlue
09-09-16, 16:16
Whilst vestgate isn't important to 9/11 it offers credibility of someone who claims they are in Kuwait when they are quite clearly in a council house in Tremorfa.

If you can fib about that so easily it's hard for us to trust you on anything else. I won't post your picture, but it's clearly not taken in downtown Kuwait.

goslow
09-09-16, 17:03
Another gutless troll crawls out from under his stone.

Here's my opinion on the 9/11 attacks based on the credible evidence available,a number of muslim terrorists hijacked four passenger planes and flew two of them into the WTC towers,one into the Pentagon and the last into the ground.it was carried out with the connivance of rogue elements in the saudi and pakistain intelligence services.
#TeamTroll

Splott David
09-09-16, 17:12
Here's my opinion on the 9/11 attacks based on the credible evidence available,a number of muslim terrorists hijacked four passenger planes and flew two of them into the WTC towers,one into the Pentagon and the last into the ground.it was carried out with the connivance of rogue elements in the saudi and pakistain intelligence services.
#TeamTroll

It's only taken about 2,000 posts to get an opinion out of you. It flies in the face of the original video in the opening post of this thread but nevertheless it's an opinion all the same.

Now here's an alternative view of those events.

https://ratical.org/ratville/JFK/JohnJudge/linkscopy/jetliners.html

Splott David
09-09-16, 17:13
My grandad wore a vest in cardiff, that's not evidence. :hehe:

You have proven yourself time and time again completely incapable of providing the merest shred of evidence to support your claims of long employment in a hot and dry environment.

Little wonder that there is only one conclusion we can draw...

Look on Linkedin under Vestgate.

Organ Morgan.
09-09-16, 17:16
This thread's into its sixth page, so for newcomers who missed the video that begun this topic, here it is.

Organ Morgan.
09-09-16, 17:23
#TeamTroll

Do you believe, then, that any senior American figures were/are guilty of aiding and abetting or being an accessory to crimes committed that day? If so, name some names.

#NowHe'sOnTheRopes

Splott David
09-09-16, 17:29
I'm guessing two days from now we'll have a whole new load of contributors on this.

goslow
09-09-16, 17:55
It's only taken about 2,000 posts to get an opinion out of you. It flies in the face of the original video in the opening post of this thread but nevertheless it's an opinion all the same.

Now here's an alternative view of those events.

https://ratical.org/ratville/JFK/JohnJudge/linkscopy/jetliners.html

My opinion hasn't changed in the eight years I've been posting on here,so over to you and your opinion.

goslow
09-09-16, 17:56
Do you believe, then, that any senior American figures were/are guilty of aiding and abetting or being an accessory to crimes committed that day? If so, name some names.

#NowHe'sOnTheRopes

There's no credible evidence to suggest any Americans were involved.

goslow
09-09-16, 17:58
I'm guessing two days from now we'll have a whole new load of contributors on this.

You'd better start writing down all their passwords,wouldn't want you to log on to the wrong username

Organ Morgan.
09-09-16, 18:13
There's no credible evidence to suggest any Americans were involved.

Can aid and abet after the fact by, for example, suppressing evidence.

goslow
09-09-16, 18:39
Can aid and abet after the fact by, for example, suppressing evidence.

There may have been some shredding done in the aftermath to hide incompetence but there's no evidence to support connivance.

Organ Morgan.
09-09-16, 18:43
Some shredding? You get top marks for understatement.

Splott David
09-09-16, 19:28
There may have been some shredding done in the aftermath to hide incompetence but there's no evidence to support connivance.

This kind of 'shredding'?

https://uprootedpalestinians.wordpress.com/2016/09/04/us-government-intentionally-destroys-911-evidence/

Splott David
10-09-16, 10:44

#NowHe'sOnTheRopes

Why would any senior American figures be deemed guilty of committing a crime that day or any day thereafter?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrhJA2QWrRU&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwKaouSpIZQ

TruBlue
10-09-16, 12:08
#TeamTroll

Exactly, the problem is some people can't or don't like to admit that there are some bad Muslims. So they come up with nonsense about missiles hitting buildings, remote control planes and BBC newsreaders blowing buildings up, all so they can blame the Jews.

Splott David
10-09-16, 12:25
Exactly, the problem is some people can't or don't like to admit that there are some bad Muslims. So they come up with nonsense about missiles hitting buildings, remote control planes and BBC newsreaders blowing buildings up, all so they can blame the Jews.

Other's admit that there are some 'bad Muslims' in the world just as there are bad people all over the world. Finally goslow opined and admitted that his view, despite there being so many disclosures, has not altered in eight years.

That's fine as he's entitled to his view. However we have to balance that against the fact that there are far more Americans now who don't believe or agree with the official account of what happened, as opposed to those who did not believe it eight years ago.

The more information that comes out, the more people will doubt the official narrative, and so it goes on.

No one could sit and watch the facts that come out in the initial video and the last two that I posted and still believe in the official narrative. That is particularly so as members of the very Commission that was supposedly set up to investigate 9/11, have also walked away from the official version of events.

goslow
10-09-16, 12:44

Truthers :hehe: every time one of their lunatic 'theories' gets laughed out of the building,ie controlled demolition,mini nukes,doomsday device,micro thermite,cruise missiles and dancing jews they just spout out another one.someone is making a great deal of money out of the gullible.

TruBlue
10-09-16, 13:28
Other's admit that there are some 'bad Muslims' in the world just as there are bad people all over the world. Finally goslow opined and admitted that his view, despite there being so many disclosures, has not altered in eight years.

That's fine as he's entitled to his view. However we have to balance that against the fact that there are far more Americans now who don't believe or agree with the official account of what happened, as opposed to those who did not believe it eight years ago.

The more information that comes out, the more people will doubt the official narrative, and so it goes on.

No one could sit and watch the facts that come out in the initial video and the last two that I posted and still believe in the official narrative. That is particularly so as members of the very Commission that was supposedly set up to investigate 9/11, have also walked away from the official version of events.

Billions of people believe a big bloke in the Sky guides them through life, that doesn't make it any less silly. I'm not really sure on the relevance of the amount of people who believe anything though.

You keep calling a lot of things "facts" when they aren't, I assume you feel it gives them some legitimacy. It's like the 2,000 engineers don't believe the official story thing, the fact that millions do believe it seems irrelevant to you.

Out of interest who are these people who've walked away from the 9/11 commission, you keep mentioning it. Have any of them actually said the commission was bollocks?

Splott David
10-09-16, 18:13
You're commenting on links that clearly you have not even bothered to watch. Had you done so you would not be asking the following question.

"Out of interest who are these people who've walked away from the 9/11 commission, you keep mentioning it. Have any of them actually said the commission was bollocks?"

Organ Morgan.
10-09-16, 18:46
Dai, some don't want to escape their brainwashing. Everything's dandy for as long as they can stare at plastic tits on their iPhones.

Maybe you need a rethink? Concentrate on what you can do best for yourself and for those you care about instead of wasting precious time on those who prefer the comfort of looking away while hoping for the best.

Splott David
10-09-16, 19:49
Dai, some don't want to escape their brainwashing. Everything's dandy for as long as they can stare at plastic tits on their iPhones.

Maybe you need a rethink? Concentrate on what you can do best for yourself and for those you care about instead of wasting precious time on those who prefer the comfort of looking away while hoping for the best.

It's the pearls that I feel sorry for Organ.

Splott David
11-09-16, 13:37

The problem that you have, is the growing disquiet about the official narrative from millions of Americans who may have believed their government at one stage, but subsequently more and more information emerged which cast doubt on it.

http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2016/09/10/911-15-years-of-a-transparent-lie-paul-craig-roberts/#.V9Rgcj9iq9M.twitter

TruBlue
11-09-16, 14:01

Honestly you two are like a comedy sketch.

On the one hand we've got a bloke who lies and pretends he's in Kuwait when he's clearly not and the other one who put it all on black and it came in red (or gold in this case).

Yet then you think we should all listen to your wisdom. it'd be like taking swimming lessons from Robert Maxwell.

Splott David
11-09-16, 14:11

Honestly you two are like a comedy sketch.

On the one hand we've got a bloke who lies and pretends he's in Kuwait when he's clearly not and the other one who put it all on black and it came in red (or gold in this case).

Yet then you think we should all listen to your wisdom. it'd be like taking swimming lessons from Robert Maxwell.

I take it you realise that you've run out of credible arguments to the topic and have now had to resort to your comfort zone of abusing others on CCMB?

Is it my fault that the cards are stacked against your desperate clinging to an official narrative that even members of the Commission don't believe in anymore?