PDA

View Full Version : Austria ticket survey

Des Parrot
23-08-16, 21:57
Just found out that my kids have received a survey about whether they would want tickets for Austria but I haven't received it. As I buy the tickets and the FAW send everything to my email that's a bit of a surprise. Have checked my membership & contact details with FAW and they're all correct. I understand it's only a survey nothing more but it now makes me wonder if this is why I didn't have the WC membership email back in April.

Bit pee'd off as I'm waiting for the release & allocation details.

I've read on the Wales supporters website that the FSF have instigated the survey. Good idea. But if it didn't go to all members they won't get a true indication . Put me down for 3 please Corky!

Anyone else expecting an email but not seen the survey?

Penarth Blues
23-08-16, 22:42
Have you checked your SPAM and Junk email folders?

City123
23-08-16, 23:22
Just found out that my kids have received a survey about whether they would want tickets for Austria but I haven't received it. As I buy the tickets and the FAW send everything to my email that's a bit of a surprise. Have checked my membership & contact details with FAW and they're all correct. I understand it's only a survey nothing more but it now makes me wonder if this is why I didn't have the WC membership email back in April.

Bit pee'd off as I'm waiting for the release & allocation details.

I've read on the Wales supporters website that the FSF have instigated the survey. Good idea. But if it didn't go to all members they won't get a true indication . Put me down for 3 please Corky!

Anyone else expecting an email but not seen the survey?
Do they have junior memberships? Because it might have just been sent to junior members :shrug: