PDA

View Full Version : Omar Bogle (what, who?)

Des Parrot
28-08-16, 08:55
I'll scout a low cost option striker for the club. Last transfer fee £10,000, low wages, 81 goals in 165 games, 23 years old. The next Jamie Vardy.

I've seen him play enough times to know he's a bloody nuisance of a striker who could be a cult hero.

Definitely worth a punt & available for <£100k

Rhiw-Blue
28-08-16, 09:05
Out of our price range imo

BLUETIT
28-08-16, 09:06
Sounds like something stuck on the end of your finger. :hehe:

jeepster
28-08-16, 09:08
I'll scout a low cost option striker for the club. Last transfer fee £10,000, low wages, 81 goals in 165 games, 23 years old. The next Jamie Vardy.

I've seen him play enough times to know he's a bloody nuisance of a striker who could be a cult hero.

Seems to be a right handful.Would be worth a gamble.

jeepster
28-08-16, 14:56

3 goals yesterday:thumbup:

olderblue
28-08-16, 19:08

He's got an eye for goal and plenty of pace according to the FGR fans I know, exactly what we should be looking for
Can he make the step up from Grimsby? who knows but worth a punt

Former Labour leader
29-08-16, 21:40
He's got an eye for goal and plenty of pace according to the FGR fans I know, exactly what we should be looking for
Can he make the step up from Grimsby? who knows but worth a punt

Good shout Des. Have you heard something? Apparently Ipswich are having a look.May be another Vardy but I am not sure we can take a chance. We are in desperate need of experience up top.

Des Parrot
30-08-16, 10:36
Good shout Des. Have you heard something? Apparently Ipswich are having a look.May be another Vardy but I am not sure we can take a chance. We are in desperate need of experience up top.

No I haven't heard anything (no sauces anymore, they moved to Palace).

I've seen Bogle play as many times as Ken & Fred and you can see that he'll get goals wherever he is. He's big, strong, good in the air & with both feet and he gives as good as he gets. No need to "learn" the "English" game, he's come up the hard way. I'm sure a bid of £50k ~ £100k & Grimsby will part with him. If we don't somebody will.

Former Labour leader
30-08-16, 12:18
No I haven't heard anything (no sauces anymore, they moved to Palace).

I've seen Bogle play as many times as Ken & Fred and you can see that he'll get goals wherever he is. He's big, strong, good in the air & with both feet and he gives as good as he gets. No need to "learn" the "English" game, he's come up the hard way. I'm sure a bid of £50k ~ £100k & Grimsby will part with him. If we don't somebody will.

Thanks Des. Interesting player. Can't be any worse than the shite we've signed lately.

jeepster
03-09-16, 15:24
Thanks Des. Interesting player. Can't be any worse than the shite we've signed lately.

He has scored again today.

life on mars
03-09-16, 20:44

upload to city management

Rhiw-Blue
03-09-16, 20:54
Eoin Doyle scored 25 goals in 33 games the season we signed him in the league below us.

Just saying

jeepster
03-09-16, 21:08
Eoin Doyle scored 25 goals in 33 games the season we signed him in the league below us.

Just saying

He is young and eager.

Des Parrot
03-09-16, 22:07

Just saying

& he was our most prolific goal scorer / minutes on the pitch in the 14/15 league games. Another mystery departure for a player not given a decent chance.

Badly Ironed Shirt
10-09-16, 15:45

Another two today - at Luton. Considering that Cardiff paid a fee for Lambert, and considering he is likely to be a big earner, maybe Bogle wasn't out of Cardiff's price range?

jeepster
11-09-16, 12:55
Another two today - at Luton. Considering that Cardiff paid a fee for Lambert, and considering he is likely to be a big earner, maybe Bogle wasn't out of Cardiff's price range?

He certainly looks the part would love to give him a chance here.

Des Parrot
30-01-17, 23:02
thought I'd dig out this thread, as I still think he's a missed opportunity.

His value has multiplied 10 fold in 5 months. Rotherham are willing to break their transfer record to get him and the media have linked him with a move to Reading, Norwich, the Jacks & Hull tomorrow.

He's still better than any striker we have!

Jimmy the Jock
31-01-17, 12:07
http://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php?421715-Morgan-Ferrier-Cardiff-linked&highlight=omar+bogle

I was a bit behind you though Des.

PontBlue
31-01-17, 23:50
Joined Wigan

AfricanBluebird
19-08-17, 05:44
I'll scout a low cost option striker for the club.Last transfer fee £10,000, low wages, 81 goals in 165 games, 23 years old. The next Jamie Vardy.

Bumping this up as a shout out to Des.

Only 600k and 12 months out but a good shout nonetheless.

Want to tell us who we should sign in august 2018?

African.

the other bob wilson
19-08-17, 05:49
thought I'd dig out this thread, as I still think he's a missed opportunity.

His value has multiplied 10 fold in 5 months. Rotherham are willing to break their transfer record to get him and the media have linked him with a move to Reading, Norwich, the Jacks & Hull tomorrow.

He's still better than any striker we have!

Do you still think that Des?

WJ99mobile
19-08-17, 07:27
Do you still think that Des?

Ooooooo handbags!