BLUETIT
22-09-16, 17:12
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-37445454

Two houses being raided as well

Bluebird since 1948
22-09-16, 17:13
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-37445454

Two houses being raided as well

Shocking but not a surprise that our City has become a hot bed for islamic terrorism.

whofan
22-09-16, 17:17
I'm not sure a couple of kids going to Syria, one man getting arrested today and a couple of houses being searched makes Cardiff a hotbed for Islamic terrorism, unless I've missed something.

mike downtownabbey
22-09-16, 17:24
why the feck would you go to syria !

Bluebird since 1948
22-09-16, 17:24
I'm not sure a couple of kids going to Syria, one man getting arrested today and a couple of houses being searched makes Cardiff a hotbed for Islamic terrorism, unless I've missed something.

It's been more than just a couple of kids and remember Cardiff lads were among the very first to make the journey to Syria. There have been a plethora of arrests made right across the city every 3-4 months. Per capita I would say Cardiff is right up there as the city with the most arrests. I remember a BBC Wales reporter saying that he'd spoken to a number of Muslims in Cardiff who had expressed support and sympathy with IS. Shocking.

My fear is the likes of Brtiain first will get a foothold in the city and we will have a problem like Luton.

BLUETIT
22-09-16, 17:27
It's been more than just a couple of kids and remember Cardiff lads were among the very first to make the journey to Syria. There have been a plethora of arrests made right across the city every 3-4 months. Per capita I would say Cardiff is right up there as the city with the most arrests. I remember a BBC Wales reporter saying that he'd spoken to a number of Muslims in Cardiff who had expressed support and sympathy with IS. Shocking.

My fear is the likes of Brtiain first will get a foothold in the city and we will have a problem like Luton.

We already got a shite football team. :hehe:

Colonel Cærdiffi
22-09-16, 17:29

We already got a shite airport. :hehe:

Heathblue
22-09-16, 17:44
http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/cardiff-man-arrested-suspicion-terrorism-11925013

tigerbaybluebird
22-09-16, 18:12
One house in riverside just off ninian park road has been raided, these BASTARDS we don't want it in cardiff, the uk or the world, hope if guilty these scum get locked up forever.
It hits home even harder when it's in your own city, we've had our problems in cardiff in the past and it's been quite for a while on that front. It's a ****ing shame all it does is divide a wedge even further between good honest people of all races colours and creeds

this world ****ed

Rocco Siffredi
22-09-16, 18:33
Murder in town a few days ago by the Park hotel , dunno if it was race related but it all adds up to a hotbed of crime . Moving to Tenby ASAP

blue matt
22-09-16, 18:35
BLM will be mobilising as we speak to protest about the police victimising non-whites :thumbup:

Taunton Blue Genie
22-09-16, 18:36
An explosion in Grangetown could cause millions of pounds of improvement.

Vimana.
22-09-16, 18:51
BLM will be mobilising as we speak to protest about the police victimising non-whites :thumbup:

That's a bit of a one-eyed, Mickey Mouse theory.

Jordi Culé
22-09-16, 19:12
why the feck would you go to syria !

Good question, ruins, malnourished people, needless violence, retarded cockwombles trying to run the place?

Easier just to visit Ebbw Vale.

CCFCPhil
22-09-16, 19:28

he is a idyut

blue matt
22-09-16, 19:47

to be fair, i just wanted to post this

CCFC CASUAL
22-09-16, 19:57
Good question, ruins, malnourished people, needless violence, retarded cockwombles trying to run the place?

Easier just to visit Ebbw Vale.

:hehe: