PDA

View Full Version : Burton score predictions

Former Labour leader
30-09-16, 08:38
One thing we can be pretty sure is that Ben Turner will score.Another is that we will play badly in either the first or second half, probably both. Having said that Burton may just be finding their true position in the bottom 6, so I will go for a shock win for City.
2-1

Llanedeyrnblue
30-09-16, 09:05
3-0 to the brewers, unless Zohore is dropped from the squad and Manga plays up front, Harris starts and a couple of kids are brought into the squad, but somehow that's not going to happen

TH63
30-09-16, 09:09
2-0 to Burton

MacAdder
30-09-16, 09:16
I think we stand a better chance away from home with the way PT has set us up, especially over the last few games but only if we have a bit of pace up top and that means he has to play Kadeem Harris.
That said I still don't think we will get a win so I'm optimistically going for a 1-1 draw.

Mr Soul '68
30-09-16, 10:36
One thing we can be pretty sure is that Ben Turner will score.Another is that we will play badly in either the first or second half, probably both. Having said that Burton may just be finding their true position in the bottom 6, so I will go for a shock win for City.
2-1

Without Lambert in the team, it will be a convincing 2-0 win for Burton.

Hopefully our beloved Emperor will see fit to then dispose of the woeful Trollope & Lennie. However, I won't hold my breath.

I do wonder at times if he is sending a subliminal message out to supporters of any other clubs that he has his sticky fingers in. Go against me, rebel and protest against me altering the teams colours and badge, chant for the manager and not me, and this is what happens to your team!

Dr Lecter
30-09-16, 10:50
3-1 Cardiff.

Burton are shit.

The fight back starts tomorrow.

life on mars
30-09-16, 10:59
4 nil Burton

chepstow
30-09-16, 12:22
3-1 Cardiff.

Burton are shit.

The fight back starts tomorrow.

Dream on !!

1-1

jon1959
30-09-16, 12:29
Based on recent form and injury absences we might keep it down to a 2 - 0 loss.

However, based on wishful thinking, I can see nothing but a 0 - 3 win (Zohore hat-trick).

Llanedeyrnblue
30-09-16, 12:37
Based on recent form and injury absences we might keep it down to a 2 - 0 loss.

However, based on wishful thinking, I can see nothing but a 0 - 3 win (Zohore hat-trick).

Are you having a liquid lunch? :hehe:

life on mars
30-09-16, 12:41
Are you having a liquid lunch? :hehe:

Me me rush to the toilet

Dr Lecter
30-09-16, 13:06
Dream on !!

1-1

My last prediction was that we'd beat Rotherham because they're shit.

I figured if it worked last time then why not try the same wording again.

It's probably about as much help as Zohore but desperate times and all that....

BLUETIT
30-09-16, 13:15
My last prediction was that we'd beat Rotherham because they're shit.

I figured if it worked last time then why not try the same wording again.

It's probably about as much help as Zohore but desperate times and all that....

I've stopped wearing the same underpatnts, as it was achieving frigg all, apart from smelly bollocks:hehe::hehe: