PDA

View Full Version : Time to bring back Malky?

Wales-Bales
02-10-16, 06:32
If Tan and Mackay could kiss and make up, it wouldn't be such a crazy idea ... or would it?

Stranger things have happened :biggrin:

Ainsley Harriott
02-10-16, 06:38
I think that, at this point, there's less chance of this happening than there is of Roy Keane & Patrick Vieira releasing a steamy sex tape (sorry if you're eating breakfast while reading that)

Des Parrot
02-10-16, 06:46
There's more chance of Laurel & Hardy getting back together.

Cyclops
02-10-16, 07:12
If Tan and Mackay could kiss and make up, it wouldn't be such a crazy idea ... or would it?

'Arry and Mandovic (two 'big' personalities) clashed at Pompey and parted company - 'Arry going to their bitterest of bitter rivals; The Scummmers of Southampton.

But they kissed and made up and 'Arry returned to his 'spiritual home'.

He had done his work - The Scummers were relegated.

Whisperer
02-10-16, 07:32
I couldn't see Malky achieving **** all on this Budget.

Eric the Half a Bee
02-10-16, 08:07
I couldn't see Malky achieving **** all on this Budget.

Look at his short stint with Wigan. This seems depressingly similar - a team with some big names for the division that had no confidence and struggled to score goals.

tigerbaybluebird
02-10-16, 08:36
No there's enough poison within this club as it is.

life on mars
02-10-16, 08:37
Yeh the man who had a chance and squanderd it, with his arrogance and in my view poor management of a few million pounds , along with his recruitment mate and their alleged dubious behaviours.

AcidCasualty
02-10-16, 15:35
I think it will happen if Tan leaves. By then we'll be back in the fourth tier where Malky's organised, percentage football might do okay.

life on mars
02-10-16, 16:11
I'd have Slade back first

bluemoon
02-10-16, 16:49
malky probably texting him as we speak... :getscoat:

chepstow
02-10-16, 16:54

Ffs is that the best contribution you can make??

Vimana.
02-10-16, 19:48
malky probably texting him as we speak... :getscoat:

:hehe:

:phone: + :malky: = :facepalm: :furious:

CCFC_Urawa_Reds
02-10-16, 19:52
I would prefer to see Dave Jones back. His sides were the most entertaining I have ever seen at city. I would settle for quality football for 6 months and then complete capitulation for 2/3 months.

Eric the Half a Bee
02-10-16, 19:54
I would prefer to see Dave Jones back. His sides were the most entertaining I have ever seen at city. I would settle for quality football for 6 months and then complete capitulation for 2/3 months.

So would I. Pity we never had that with Dave Jones.

Maccy Blue
02-10-16, 20:00
Look at his short stint with Wigan. This seems depressingly similar - a team with some big names for the division that had no confidence and struggled to score goals.
Do enlighten us....

Eric the Half a Bee
02-10-16, 20:10
Do enlighten us....

We've got players like Whittingam, Pilkington, Morrison, Manga, Noone, Lambert, Gunnarsson. I reckon they are all big (ish) names for this division. Wigan had a number of players that were relegated with them and had signed some supposed quality.