PDA

View Full Version : Ched Evans in Cardiff today...

EadosEados
04-10-16, 07:35
Perhaps the transfer committee should have a word

Vindec
04-10-16, 08:24
Perhaps the transfer committee should have a word

He is in Cardiff Crown Court for his retrial.

blue matt
04-10-16, 08:26
good luck to the lad :thumbup:

BlueArmy 86
04-10-16, 09:04
Innocent as the day is long

Zenith
04-10-16, 09:08
If he is cleared I wonder if we will see him in a Welsh shirt during this campaign? I doubt it as Coleman would probably not want to tarnish the latter end of his Wales career, and will also want to keep the squad harmony levels as high as possible. The players will no doubt be consulted so I wonder what their thoughts are; but he would certainly be an option ahead of bloody Simon Church.

jamieccfc
04-10-16, 09:55
If he is cleared how much wonga's is he looking to receive? He must've lost a fair bit

LordKenwyne
04-10-16, 10:10
If he is cleared I wonder if we will see him in a Welsh shirt during this campaign? I doubt it as Coleman would probably not want to tarnish the latter end of his Wales career, and will also want to keep the squad harmony levels as high as possible. The players will no doubt be consulted so I wonder what their thoughts are; but he would certainly be an option ahead of bloody Simon Church.

Bad to say, well not really as he is well paid, but Simon Church simply must be a stop gap.

In no way can he go to the world cup. Not happening.

I wouldn't be surprised if Evans is involved. He has no chance ahead of Vokes. Then it would be Kanu/Bale upfront.

Then maybe?.

I'd rather that guy bradshaw from walsall be given a shot though. Or Tom Lawrence.

Vindec
04-10-16, 10:10
If he is cleared how much wonga's is he looking to receive? He must've lost a fair bit

However much it is will not compensate him adequately for the trauma he has received presuming of course he is innocent. The legal fees alone will possibly be around the £1m mark.

Llanedeyrnblue
04-10-16, 10:15
However much it is will not compensate him adequately for the trauma he has received presuming of course he is innocent. The legal fees alone will possibly be around the £1m mark.

I wonder if he'll get an apology from that horrible Ennis woman

Wales-Bales
04-10-16, 11:55
Bad to say, well not really as he is well paid, but Simon Church simply must be a stop gap.

In no way can he go to the world cup. Not happening.

I wouldn't be surprised if Evans is involved. He has no chance ahead of Vokes. Then it would be Kanu/Bale upfront.

Then maybe?.

I'd rather that guy bradshaw from walsall be given a shot though. Or Tom Lawrence.
Harry Wilson will be 21 when the World Cup kicks-off.

Zenith
04-10-16, 12:13
Bradshaw has been called up to replace injured Simon Church

Pedro de la Rosa
04-10-16, 12:52

I'd rather Church over Evans. I don't care what the outcome of his trial is, what he did was morally wrong regardless of the legality of it. It's personal preference of course, and others may feel differently but there is far too much good feeling about the camp and the squad to have him in it. I'd certainly feel uneasy if I had to play in the same team as him.

Auntie Andy
04-10-16, 13:37
Innocent as the day is long

GAF

Charlie
04-10-16, 14:05
This guy is worth a follow on twitter for case updates.
https://twitter.com/rupertevelyn

some interesting stuff from today.