PDA

View Full Version : I'M LIKE A KID AT CHRISTMAS !

BLUETIT
12-10-16, 05:50
Two weeks ago, I was dreading Friday nights game, I was even thinking of not going, as to lose at home to those carrot munching t***s would have done my head in (I F***ing hate 'um)

Now, I can't wait and it not about winning or losing, as now I don't give a monkeys, because I know if certain players do not perform, it'll be like I'm in the dressing room screaming bollocks at them, the way "OUR NEIL" will lay into them.

I wrote on here, a little while back, that it was back to the old days, where everywhere you went, people were taking the pi$$ out of the CITY, how things have changed in such a short space of time, without a ball being kicked. !

Now every man and his dog are asking about cheap tickets for Friday and they are all talking football again.

How sad is this, "I'm even dreaming about CARDIFF CITY" and that hasn't happened for donkeys years.

ROLL ON FRIDAY :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

PS:--- I won't tell you the score in my dream, just that I saw "OUR NEIL" bringing on THREE SUBS at the same time with 10 minutes to go. (frigging woke up then din I)

nugent
12-10-16, 05:55
I feel exactly the same way.
So excited for Friday that I'm thinking of going to my first match in ages.

Though last night I dreamed of going on the piss with Ryan Day and Joe Perry (snooker players) . Weird dream

Whisperer
12-10-16, 06:50
Same here I feel like i woke up and the depression has lifted, got a spring in my step again.:ayatollah:

Arfur Europe
12-10-16, 07:10
Same here Tone. Not been this excited about City for a long, long time.

Reminds me a bit of the Burnley build up in the late 80s!

#Make it Blue and Make It Loud

(or something...)

:ayatollah:

Llanedeyrnblue
12-10-16, 07:16
Two weeks ago, I was dreading Friday nights game, I was even thinking of not going, as to lose at home to those carrot munching t***s would have done my head in (I F***ing hate 'um)

Now, I can't wait and it not about winning or losing, as now I don't give a monkeys, because I know if certain players do not perform, it'll be like I'm in the dressing room screaming bollocks at them, the way "OUR NEIL" will lay into them.

I wrote on here, a little while back, that it was back to the old days, where everywhere you went, people were taking the pi$$ out of the CITY, how things have changed in such a short space of time, without a ball being kicked. !

Now every man and his dog are asking about cheap tickets for Friday and they are all talking football again.

How sad is this, "I'm even dreaming about CARDIFF CITY" and that hasn't happened for donkeys years.

ROLL ON FRIDAY :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

PS:--- I won't tell you the score in my dream, just that I saw "OUR NEIL" bringing on THREE SUBS at the same time with 10 minutes to go. (frigging woke up then din I)

Have we got a big dog following then? I know Brizzle City haven't, they all follow the rovers :coat:

Charlie
12-10-16, 08:17
With all this anticipation, you know we're being set up for a Maidstone level of fail don't you?
Natural City cynic..

LordKenwyne
12-10-16, 09:16
It certainly has more of a feel about it that the last one on a monday night.

That was dire. Both in the crowd and on the field.

Llanedeyrnblue
12-10-16, 13:24
With all this anticipation, you know we're being set up for a Maidstone level of fail don't you?
Natural City cynic..

Fatty Williams is playing though

Barry Dragon
12-10-16, 13:36
BlooooooooooooooooooBIRDS

:ayatollah:

Thoth
12-10-16, 14:07
Have we got a big dog following then? I know Brizzle City haven't, they all follow the rovers :coat:

and Wolves.

BLUETIT
13-10-16, 17:56
ONE, yes ONE more sleep, then it's "HAPPY WARNOCK " :hehe:

Des Parrot
13-10-16, 18:20
ONE, yes ONE more sleep, then it's "HAPPY WARNOCK " :hehe:

Does Father Bluetit have my lovely £5 tickets ready for pick-up?

Jursset_BrisCity
13-10-16, 18:30
I like this attitude.

If we hand out a battering tomorrow night against the odds, this will be the more enjoyable...

BLUETIT
13-10-16, 18:39
Does Father Bluetit have my lovely £5 tickets ready for pick-up?

Yes he has. :hehe::thumbup:

Heathblue
13-10-16, 18:42
Yes he has. :hehe::thumbup:

Got any spares Tone?, I'd take two off your hands :thumbup:

BLUETIT
13-10-16, 18:49
Got any spares Tone?, I'd take two off your hands :thumbup:

Sent a PM :thumbup:

NYCBlue
13-10-16, 18:58
Two weeks ago I had accepted us losing as a forgone conclusion. Now I am going to be GUTTED if we lose. COME ON CITY!!!

BLUETIT
14-10-16, 06:57
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A8KT365wlA

:hehe::hehe:

Arfur Europe
14-10-16, 07:01
NO MORE SLEEPS!!

Llanedeyrnblue
14-10-16, 08:03
NO MORE SLEEPS!!

Sleeps, oh I misread Tony's post I thought he said sheep

TH63
14-10-16, 08:09
I like this attitude.

If we hand out a battering tomorrow night against the odds, this will be the more enjoyable...

Don't come that one - you're still massive favourites.

If we lose, then it will be with a shrug of the shoulders and an "at least we had a go"

But if we win......:-)