PDA

View Full Version : Tammy who?

MacAdder
14-10-16, 22:16
Forgetting the actual.time, the night is young and, my guess is Jursset won't be visiting this site at least until.the new year but just in case... your boy either:

1) ain't got it
2) didn't fancy it
3) Got done by the Bamba man
4) doesn't like you enough
Answers on a messageboard please :hehe:

:ayatollah:

Jimmy the Jock
14-10-16, 22:17
Was it Wynette ?
She was shit .

Llanedeyrnblue
14-10-16, 22:17
Wynette

That's who he played like

Llanedeyrnblue
14-10-16, 22:18
Was it Wynette ?
She was shit .

Beat me by a whisker

Llanedeyrnblue
14-10-16, 22:19
Forgetting the actual.time, the night is young and, my guess is Jursset won't be visiting this site at least until.the new year but just in case... your boy either:

1) ain't got it
2) didn't fancy it
3) Got done by the Bamba man
4) doesn't like you enough
Answers on a messageboard please :hehe:

:ayatollah:

His legs were like matchsticks, moaned the whole time he was on the pitch

Eric the Half a Bee
14-10-16, 22:19
Tammy Girl seemed more appropriate!

the other bob wilson
15-10-16, 05:11
Johnson said Abraham had been ill since returning from England Under 21 duty which may explain why, after all of the hype, he barely featured. On the other hand, he, like the rest of his team, may have just not turned up on the night - they played as if they believed all of the good publicity they's been getting in the past fortnight.

C1C9F2C7
15-10-16, 08:30
tammy pax was a ****:wave:

Cleve van Leef
15-10-16, 12:41
Was it Wynette ?
She was shit .
Debbie Reynolds

ccfc_is_my_life
15-10-16, 12:42
Johnson said Abraham had been ill since returning from England Under 21 duty which may explain why, after all of the hype, he barely featured. On the other hand, he, like the rest of his team, may have just not turned up on the night - they played as if they believed all of the good publicity they's been getting in the past fortnight.

"Ill", yeah that's it... "ill" is clearly the new "In Bamba's pocket all night".

BlueArmy 86
15-10-16, 14:00
He must be tired or carrying a knock because he looked average last night. But he was scoring for fun before last night. The bamba effect probably..

jon1959
15-10-16, 15:21
He must be tired or carrying a knock because he looked average last night. But he was scoring for fun before last night. The bamba effect probably..

According to Lee Johnson he had been firing from both ends for two and a half days after returning from the England u21 match with a bug.

And he was in Sol Bamba's pocket.