PDA

View Full Version : Scenes from the Apocalypse

Organ Morgan.
15-10-16, 10:36
Paris in 2016. This video will warm the heart of George Soros.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmMxJz9oOMg

Organ Morgan.
15-10-16, 10:37
Now to Berlin where some complain they're not given enough free money for phone credits. Georgie will have a little chuckle at that remark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Cg4syZbyU

Heathblue
15-10-16, 12:47
You read the alternative media OM, as you know, there is out and out chaos going on in Europe at the moment and is being suppressed by the mainstream news, it make you wonder how far/long the Globalists will allow it to continue, I have little doubt that the integration could be completed peacefully but a peaceful world isn't wanted by those who control it.

Eric Cartman
15-10-16, 13:17
Now to Berlin where some complain they're not given enough free money for phone credits. Georgie will have a little chuckle at that remark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Cg4syZbyU

The first guy speaks a lot more sense than you

Organ Morgan.
15-10-16, 16:25
Governments need to set up registers so citizens who have spare bedrooms can volunteer to accommodate asylum seekers to ease the accommodation crisis. In this country they can be compensated via prevailing LHA rates for each area.

goslow
15-10-16, 16:45
How anyone thought that flooding the continent with vermin was a good idea beggars belief.

Organ Morgan.
15-10-16, 17:21
The neo-liberal Swedes can't seem to have enough inward migration in spite of police acknowledging they are struggling to maintain law and order in 55 ghettos.

http://pamelageller.com/2016/09/swedish-police-admit-losing-control-of-55-no-go-zones.html/

Mrs Steve R
15-10-16, 17:59
How anyone thought that flooding the continent with vermin was a good idea beggars belief.
Is that you Dad?

goslow
15-10-16, 21:10
Is that you Dad?

:hehe:
The barbarians aren't at the gates they're sat in the front ****ing room.
(Profanity added for emphasis)

Wales-Bales
15-10-16, 21:17
I wonder how keen the Scots will be to rejoin Europe? The media have kept a lot of things quiet about what is really going on, in fact some have even painted a wonderful picture regarding current events.

In reality, as Yanis Varoufakis disclosed the EU is run by the unelected informal Eurogroup that doesn't even exist officially, with the IMF (bankers) at the head of the table. Do you think the pound falling is just a coincidence? There is still a lot of drama still to come, these are high-stake maneuvers with some very big players involved.

Eric Cartman
16-10-16, 08:10
I wonder how keen the Scots will be to rejoin Europe? The media have kept a lot of things quiet about what is really going on, in fact some have even painted a wonderful picture regarding current events.

In reality, as Yanis Varoufakis disclosed the EU is run by the unelected informal Eurogroup that doesn't even exist officially, with the IMF (bankers) at the head of the table. Do you think the pound falling is just a coincidence? There is still a lot of drama still to come, these are high-stake maneuvers with some very big players involved.

Was brexit part of 'the plan'?

Wales-Bales
16-10-16, 11:50
I'm 80% sure it wasn't, but who knows :biggrin: Everybody has got their Play Book out, so keep watching for some signs :thumbup: It's taken the Fabians 100 years to get this far, so I am assuming that they are not best pleased. Obama, Soros, the IMF and the Goldman Sachs cartel are pretty miffed too. And who really knows what is going on with the Tories? They've done so many double-bluffs already :sherlock:

TruBlue
16-10-16, 12:45

It's comedy isn't it, we are told all about NWO and globalists and how they can fix everything to their own needs, yet we've just had a vote that goes totally against that. Surely fixing a vote should be quite a simple process compared to the other things these "masters of the universe" get up too.

It's almost as it's made up.....

Wales-Bales
16-10-16, 12:58
It's comedy isn't it, we are told all about NWO and globalists and how they can fix everything to their own needs, yet we've just had a vote that goes totally against that. Surely fixing a vote should be quite a simple process compared to the other things these "masters of the universe" get up too.

It's everyday people who count the votes and double check the scores.

Mrs Steve R
16-10-16, 13:22
The barbarians aren't at the gates they're sat in the front ****ing room.
(Profanity added for emphasis)
:hehe: I'm not sure how to answer you sometimes.

What I should have said is what I say to my dad, don't get sucked in to blaming the wrong people.

Eric Cartman
16-10-16, 13:36

Or just making sure we didn't get a vote in the first place.

Wales-Bales
16-10-16, 13:50
Or just making sure we didn't get a vote in the first place.
Usually just brainwashing people and filling their heads with propaganda is normally enough, judging by some of the comments on here :biggrin:

Unfortunately some of the politicians and businessmen weren't onside, so it all go a bit messy. Rumour has it the Queen wasn't too keen to vote herself out of a job either.

TruBlue
16-10-16, 13:57
It's everyday people who count the votes and double check the scores.

I forgot the read the small print.

Get out clause 9856824234.

LordKenwyne
16-10-16, 14:26
Usually just brainwashing people and filling their heads with propaganda is normally enough, judging by some of the comments on here :biggrin:

Unfortunately some of the politicians and businessmen weren't onside, so it all go a bit messy. Rumour has it the Queen wasn't too keen to vote herself out of a job either.

If only I had enough confidence in myself to claim others are brainwashed.

You of course, have such factually accurate knowledge of the events on the ground in Syria.

None of us do.

P.S Your profile picture does my tits in for some reason.

Wales-Bales
16-10-16, 14:40

You of course, have such factually accurate knowledge of the events on the ground in Syria.

None of us do.

It's just a bit of banter, don't put yourself down :biggrin:

P.S Maybe I should change my avatar to tits?

Organ Morgan.
16-10-16, 15:05
May has to be another firmly in the banksters' pocket; they wouldn't risk someone honest entering Downing Street. First she delayed Article 50 for a minimum of six months, then to nine months as the pound's value crumbles whilst Project Fear Mk II gathers pace.

Mrs Steve R
16-10-16, 15:58

None of us do.

It's just a bit of banter, don't put yourself down :biggrin:

P.S Maybe I should change my avatar to tits?
Must every thread end like this? :facepalm:

goslow
16-10-16, 17:23
A simple solution to the unaccompanied minor (mostly aged between 17to 25)problem is to reunite them with their loving,caring parents,charge said parents with child neglect then deport them.everyones a winner.

Wales-Bales
16-10-16, 17:38
Must every thread end like this? :facepalm:
It's TruBlue's fault :biggrin:

Mrs Steve R
16-10-16, 19:30
A simple solution to the unaccompanied minor (mostly aged between 17to 25)problem is to reunite them with their loving,caring parents,charge said parents with child neglect then deport them.everyones a winner.
There has been a lot of dispute about ages, did you see the "14 year old" lad who won a children's running competition in Sweden? :hehe:

It's TruBlue's fault :biggrin:
As my nan used to say.. you need your heads banging together :biggrin:

TruBlue
16-10-16, 20:23
There has been a lot of dispute about ages, did you see the "14 year old" lad who won a children's running competition in Sweden? :hehe:

I keep asking questions that no one (the loons) never seem to answer.

Mrs Steve R
16-10-16, 20:35
As I'm not a loon I'm guessing I'm not included in that? :biggrin:

goslow
16-10-16, 20:42

TruBlue
16-10-16, 20:44
As I'm not a loon I'm guessing I'm not included in that? :biggrin:

You used to be a "loon" but over the years admitted you might've got it wrong, comapre that to Gluey, Splotty, Tonteg and Organ and they can never admit they've got it wrong, Organ even going to lengths to complain about the world being nuked the other week rather than back his nonsense up with £50. This is a bloke who "claims" to have retired at 46. I assumed he must have invented something important like the Internet or something but apparently that was a different Cardiff fan....... who's have thought it.... :biggrin:

TruBlue
16-10-16, 20:47

I think I recognise those "doctors" from Calais......... :biggrin:

goslow
16-10-16, 21:08
I think I recognise those "doctors" from Calais......... :biggrin:

The little ones are running away from the Calais doctors.

Mrs Steve R
16-10-16, 21:14
Not sure if this is the same one but I saw this too, some sites say he's 12, some say 15, I say neither :hehe:

https://i.imgur.com/Qf19lOB.jpg

You used to be a "loon" but over the years admitted you might've got it wrong, comapre that to Gluey, Splotty, Tonteg and Organ and they can never admit they've got it wrong, Organ even going to lengths to complain about the world being nuked the other week rather than back his nonsense up with £50. This is a bloke who "claims" to have retired at 46. I assumed he must have invented something important like the Internet or something but apparently that was a different Cardiff fan....... who's have thought it.... :biggrin:
Awww I'm touched :-)

TruBlue
16-10-16, 21:32
Not sure if this is the same one but I saw this too, some sites say he's 12, some say 15, I say neither :hehe:

https://i.imgur.com/Qf19lOB.jpg

Awww I'm touched :-)

Don't be too touched I don't have the ability to think for myself like Gluey and David Vincent

Yours
Sheep(le)

Organ Morgan.
16-10-16, 21:48
You are happy to be shackled with chains you are determined not to see. So much so that you'll risk your neck to remain in bondage. You are indeed goyim.

Mrs Steve R
16-10-16, 21:57
Don't be too touched I don't have the ability to think for myself like Gluey and David Vincent

Yours
Sheep(le)

TruBlue
16-10-16, 22:05
You are happy to be shackled with chains you are determined not to see. So much so that you'll risk your neck to remain in bondage. You are indeed goyim.

Yet, you still wouldn't put your money where your mouth is. :sherlock:

Courage and convictions come to mind, even you don't believe the nonsense you spout.

Organ Morgan.
16-10-16, 22:13
You're still droning on about that. I gave you an answer days back. It's your problem that it wasn't to your taste. I've been waiting months for you to tell me how four million went to 1.1 million and yet the total remained at six million for the Holohoax. But I haven't reminded you on a daily basis.

TruBlue
16-10-16, 22:25
You're still droning on about that. I gave you an answer days back. It's your problem that it wasn't to your taste. I've been waiting months for you to tell me how four million went to 1.1 million and yet the total remained at six million for the Holohoax. But I haven't reminded you on a daily basis.

6 million or 1.1 million I find the amount of people killed pretty unthinkable. More than I can comprehend to be honest so about as bad as it gets.

In the grand scheme of it I don't find the numbers important, more the fact it happened.

Now, back to our bet, you've been adamant that you were going to be right, then you come up with some nonsense about me not paying.

To try and get you to pay (and stop shitting out) I'll double my side of the bet. I'll pay £100 to Ty Hafan if I win, so your £50 and mine, and even if I lose I'll pay you £50 and Ty Hafan another £50 so I'm in a lose lose situation. All I need is you to confirm you are in as well.

If you are worried about an impending nuclear war..... :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: stopping me paying I'm happy to pay a proxy person (Mike Morris) up front as long as you do.

If you don't want to just be honest and admit it. :thumbup:

Organ Morgan.
16-10-16, 22:33
i'll leave remarks concerning that charity for another time. 50 quid is bagatelle, I wouldn't lose a second's sleep over that amount.

TruBlue
16-10-16, 22:38
i'll leave remarks concerning that charity for another time. 50 quid is bagatelle, I wouldn't lose a second's sleep over that amount.

Yet you've spent hours making up reasons avoiding it. :hehe:

Pick your own child related charity. I'm easy, it's really not about the money for me. :thumbup:

Cyclops
17-10-16, 07:03

Rjk
17-10-16, 09:24

What beggars belief is that appalling moronic opinions such as this one seem to go unchallenged on this forum.
These are people, not vermin.

Wales-Bales
17-10-16, 09:27
Ok, I get it that you are a NeoCon supporter, and you believe in the ideology, but could you please explain how it benefits you as an individual?

Mrs Steve R
17-10-16, 10:35
Keeping on repeating something does not make it true. :biggrin: did you have permission to take that from my facebook btw? :hehe:

Cyclops
17-10-16, 10:42
did you have permission to take that from my facebook btw? :hehe:
I most certainly did - and Rudy even gave me your password (pieces of eight)

TH63
17-10-16, 10:43
What beggars belief is that appalling moronic opinions such as this one seem to go unchallenged on this forum.

I agree, but then all that happens is you are accused of being the morality police

Mrs Steve R
17-10-16, 10:52
I most certainly did - and Rudy even gave me your password (pieces of eight)
:hehe: Should be pieces of Steve's finger, she bit him last night.

goslow
17-10-16, 16:35

You are Lily Allen and I claim my £5.

David Vincent
17-10-16, 17:39
I think some of the "children" Lilly Sillytits is crying about will go straight from school to the old age pension. When I looked that old I'd been working for fifteen years. How can they put them in a school with children? This will end up making Rotherham look like The Little House on the Prairie.

Organ Morgan.
17-10-16, 18:18
Mention of Rotherham, the child abuse capital of Britain, today another eight men from the area have been found guilty of kid fiddling.

Here's the BBC report: Rotherham child abuse charges: Eight guilty - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-37682136

Note that it makes no mention of the ethnicity of the perpetrators or victims... though even the most insouciant Yorkshire folk will be able to discern the backgrounds of the former providing they can avert their gaze away from Emmerdale for a minute or two.

Eric Cartman
17-10-16, 18:23

It is not a surprise, this is a photo taken at the last CCMB Politics Forum meetup.

This place has basically become a sanctuary for people too weird/offensive for anywhere else.

Wales-Bales
17-10-16, 18:32
It is not a surprise, this is a photo taken at the last CCMB Politics Forum meetup.

This place has basically become a sanctuary for people too weird/offensive for anywhere else.
Which one is Mrs R? :sherlock:

Eric Cartman
17-10-16, 18:47

I wasn't there so I am not sure :biggrin:

goslow
17-10-16, 18:57
Mention of Rotherham, the child abuse capital of Britain, today another eight men from the area have been found guilty of kid fiddling.

Here's the BBC report: Rotherham child abuse charges: Eight guilty - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-37682136

Note that it makes no mention of the ethnicity of the perpetrators or victims... though even the most insouciant Yorkshire folk will be able to discern the backgrounds of the former providing they can avert their gaze away from Emmerdale for a minute or two.

Almost every one is of pakistani origin yet most media outlets claim the vermin are asian,what are they afraid of?

goslow
17-10-16, 19:00
I wasn't there so I am not sure :biggrin:

Heathblue
17-10-16, 19:05

It's a gathering of the remoaners

Mrs Steve R
17-10-16, 19:25
I must be a weirdo as I know I'm not offensive, still, not as weird as the people who think they have some sort of right to tell other people what to think or say.

Eric Cartman
17-10-16, 20:07
I must be a weirdo as I know I'm not offensive, still, not as weird as the people who think they have some sort of right to tell other people what to think or say.

So you are in the picture then?

Eric Cartman
17-10-16, 20:08

I'll leave that side of things to you.

goslow
17-10-16, 20:15
I'll leave that side of things to you.

Mrs Steve R
17-10-16, 20:15
So you are in the picture then?
You tell me? you are the one judging :hehe:

Eric Cartman
17-10-16, 21:04
You tell me? you are the one judging :hehe:

Is this the victim card again?

Gets pulled more and more in here these days.

Mrs Steve R
17-10-16, 21:13
Is this the victim card again?

Gets pulled more and more in here these days.
No I meant deciding on who's in the picture, not judging people, I have thicker skin than to be upset by that. :hehe:

Eric Cartman
17-10-16, 21:16
No I meant deciding on who's in the picture, not judging people, I have thicker skin than to be upset by that. :hehe:

Oh right well I will have to have a look and get back to you on that.

Mrs Steve R
17-10-16, 21:24
Oh right well I will have to have a look and get back to you on that.
Seeing as you are contributing so much I think you deserve a seat at the table too :biggrin:

Eric Cartman
17-10-16, 21:32
Seeing as you are contributing so much I think you deserve a seat at the table too :biggrin:

None of them are ugly enough.

Mrs Steve R
17-10-16, 21:41
None of them are ugly enough.
:hehe: Don't put yourself down, there are enough of us on here to do that for you.

goslow
18-10-16, 19:47
Children :hehe:

Eric Cartman
18-10-16, 21:06
Children :hehe:

Eugh, those are fully grown brown people. What the **** do we do now.

goslow
19-10-16, 04:54

I see adults pretending to be children you see brown people :sherlock:

Rjk
19-10-16, 09:36

There is actually significant evidence that poorer people, and people in more stressful living situations go through puberty at an earlier age.

Wales-Bales
19-10-16, 11:01
There is actually significant evidence that poorer people, and people in more stressful living situations go through puberty at an earlier age.
That one child obviously went through puberty about 35 years ago then :biggrin:

Eric Cartman
19-10-16, 11:41
I see adults pretending to be children you see brown people :sherlock:

I thought you saw vermin?

LordKenwyne
19-10-16, 11:50

They look like they're coming out of the ass end of vietnam according to that logic.

goslow
19-10-16, 17:04
I thought you saw vermin?

Adult vermin who've just struck the benefits goldmine

Eric Cartman
19-10-16, 18:06
Adult vermin who've just struck the benefits goldmine

There we go, everything is back to normal.

goslow
19-10-16, 20:05

Normandy 1944

lardy
20-10-16, 08:20
I'm guessing that goslow didn't google for those images, they were already saved on his HDD. :hehe:

goslow
20-10-16, 14:53
I'm guessing that goslow didn't google for those images, they were already saved on his HDD. :hehe:

Family album actually smartarse. :hehe: