The Bob Banker Spanker
15-10-16, 14:16
Great run of form he's on.
Severely missed Vs Georgia.

MacAdder
15-10-16, 14:34
Great run of form he's on.
Severely missed Vs Georgia.

Yes, I suppose looking forward it's good that he's back and firing prior to the crunch games coming up.

surge
15-10-16, 14:43
It is curious to see that a few days after Mark Hughes said Wales had compromised his fitness (and a few more days after Hughes picked him against Man United despite reported concerns that he was injured) Allen is starting again.

He was a massive miss against Georgia (so many second balls that he would have picked up) so I hope that's the last of any injury concerns we see.

Cleve van Leef
15-10-16, 15:04
It is curious to see that a few days after Mark Hughes said Wales had compromised his fitness (and a few more days after Hughes picked him against Man United despite reported concerns that he was injured) Allen is starting again.

He was a massive miss against Georgia (so many second balls that he would have picked up) so I hope that's the last of any injury concerns we see.

Mark Hughes is a complete pillock

Pearcey3
15-10-16, 15:12

You would have hoped Hughes would have appreciated the protection Coleman gave Allen in taking him off against Austria and then not playing him against Georgia. He was so badly missed.

MacAdder
15-10-16, 15:56
You would have hoped Hughes would have appreciated the protection Coleman gave Allen in taking him off against Austria and then not playing him against Georgia. He was so badly missed.

In Hughes's defence, the Stoke 'faithfull' were calling for his head only a couple of weeks ago.
When your job is on the line, you fight tooth and nail and keeping Joe Allen in cotton wool was a must in his mind.

JA got two today in their 2-0 win so who can argue with Hughes's logic?