PDA

View Full Version : Andreas Cornelius

Michael Morris
18-10-16, 18:42
About to start for FC Copenhagen at Leicester City in the Champions League.

Live on BT Sports

life on mars
18-10-16, 18:53
Look out Wes Morgan 10 million striker alert, 45k per week

Cyclops
18-10-16, 19:14
Decent mobility and hold-up play.

Looking every inch a £10m striker at this level

EadosEados
18-10-16, 19:34
Should have scored

Michael Morris
18-10-16, 20:34
Just denied in the 90th min by a stunning Kasper Schmeical save

Michael Morris
18-10-16, 20:36
FT Leicester 1 - 0 Copenhagen

Heathblue
18-10-16, 20:38

I note tonight, it's now back to Copenhaygen, a few years a go it was fashionable for all the commos to call them
Copenhargen. :hehe:

Taunton Blue Genie
18-10-16, 20:46

More importantly, Taunton Town have just completed another giant-killing in the FA Cup this season by beating yet another team in a higher division (and away too) - and they are through to the first round of the FA Cup.

The Bob Banker Spanker
18-10-16, 22:10
More importantly, Taunton Town have just completed another giant-killing in the FA Cup this season by beating yet another team in a higher division (and away too) - and they are through to the first round of the FA Cup.
Would love City to play them in the 3rd round if they make it, not far at all.

Taunton Blue Genie
18-10-16, 22:56
Would love City to play them in the 3rd round if they make it, not far at all.

Do you remember when City drew Tiverton away and the tie was switched to Ninian Park as it was more lucrative for them?
A mate of mine was a Tivvy fan and I decided to get on their supporters coach for the game - as I thought there would be a bit of a craic. However, it was very civilised indeed and it was a bit of a tartan shawl and flask of coffee affair. Not at all inconsistent with my gesture of putting a Bluebird toffee on every seat beforehand.

Vimana.
18-10-16, 23:33
Do you remember when City drew Tiverton away and the tie was switched to Ninian Park as it was more lucrative for them?
A mate of mine was a Tivvy fan and I decided to get on their supporters coach for the game - as I thought there would be a bit of a craic. However, it was very civilised indeed and it was a bit of a tartan shawl and flask of coffee affair. Not at all inconsistent with my gesture of putting a Bluebird toffee on every seat beforehand.

Were you hoping they would all sit upon them and subsequently appear to have shat themselves? Hope so, you jolly japer!

BLUETIT
19-10-16, 08:00
I note tonight, it's now back to Copenhaygen, a few years a go it was fashionable for all the commos to call them
Copenhargen. :hehe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMbbg0k4Xeo :thumbup:

LordKenwyne
19-10-16, 08:21
Rickie Lambert has played more than Cornelius did already.

Yet Lambert was cheap so won't get abuse.

He has done very little to suggest he is even fit.

BLUETIT
19-10-16, 08:47
Rickie Lambert has played more than Cornelius did already.

Yet Lambert was cheap so won't get abuse.

He has done very little to suggest he is even fit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6Yv7Asd3mI

I'll take an unfit player (your words, NOT MINE) scoring 2 every day of the week

LordKenwyne
19-10-16, 08:50
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6Yv7Asd3mI

I'll take an unfit player (your words, NOT MINE) scoring 2 every day of the week

I completely forgot he scored two actually :facepalm:

gabbsthenewt
19-10-16, 10:07
I liked Cornelius, he was hugely overpaid for but I think we would have seen good things from him had he had more time at the club. He looked good last night but then it's balls in the net that count and he didn't get them, but certainly didn't look lost or hopeless - sharp in the right places and powerful - a headache for opposition sides to look after.

Cyclops
19-10-16, 10:10
I'd have a little wager he'll score when Leicester visit Copenhagen, based on his near-miss header and a well-taken shot last night

Bobby Dandruff
19-10-16, 13:00
I liked Cornelius, he was hugely overpaid for but I think we would have seen good things from him had he had more time at the club. He looked good last night but then it's balls in the net that count and he didn't get them, but certainly didn't look lost or hopeless - sharp in the right places and powerful - a headache for opposition sides to look after.

I thought that he looked useful too. Nothing like the Corny that we saw, all too briefly!

Good luck to him.

nugent
20-10-16, 03:31
I said at the time we should have kept him. He'd be scoring 20 a season in the championship

life on mars
20-10-16, 16:08
I said at the time we should have kept him. He'd be scoring 20 a season in the championship

Really :sherlock:

surge
20-10-16, 18:04
i) Fans, owner and reportedly fellow players didn't like what they saw
ii) We didn't see nearly enough to make a proper judgement
iii) He was treated shamefully badly, in part because people believed he was overpaid. It now seems fairly normal when put up against the wages Villa are paying for strikers in the championship.

See you next Cornelius post :-)