PDA

View Full Version : Swansea White Sox already planning for next year

PerryJason
06-11-16, 17:32
For their cup final at the CCS. I'm sure their fans will be looking forward to it already and spraying on their Welsh flags as we speak. :hehe:

Go white sox!!:hehe: fekin brilliant

Like an old TV message ' normal service will be resumed soon'

LordKenwyne
06-11-16, 17:35
For their cup final at the CCS. I'm sure their fans will be looking forward to it already and spraying on their Welsh flags as we speak. :hehe:

Go white sox!!:hehe: fekin brilliant

Like an old TV message ' normal service will be resumed soon'

A number of the fans on their forum want Bradley gone..............after 4 games.

Two of those included Man United and Arsenal. And stoke away.

The pennies dropped with most though, Jenkins outttttttttttttttt.

ccfc_is_my_life
06-11-16, 17:43
Even as we speak they are scouting colleges for the best talent to see who they can get with that first pick.

By pick, I meant draft pick not a pick of Huw's ginormous nose

CCFC CASUAL
06-11-16, 17:49
A number of the fans on their forum want Bradley gone..............after 4 games.

Two of those included Man United and Arsenal. And stoke away.

The pennies dropped with most though, Jenkins outttttttttttttttt.

Out?

He's doing a fine job.

Jenkins IN!!!!

Something Blue
06-11-16, 18:03
5 points adrift, a manager that has never managed at the level he finds himself at, no real leaders on the pitch, fans revolting( as they've always been) owners that are not investors but speculators. I bet they find a way to stay up though, if they do go down they may spiral out of control, normally wouldn't like to see it, but we have taken so much shit from them.

Something Blue
06-11-16, 18:06
Actually as it stands 6 points adrift WBA winning.

Organ Morgan.
06-11-16, 18:15
Some have given up on 'soccer' and have vowed to return to watching regional rugby on the box next year. Huw Jenkins has become the Antichrist and they want to change the manager every six weeks. Sam Allardyce is their preferred choice what with Pep Guardiola being unavailable. At what point will they realise they have become totally spoilt?

Rhiw-Blue
06-11-16, 18:19
At times like these this makes it even more enjoyable!

https://youtu.be/sPttjlbqmSs

goats
07-11-16, 20:55
At times like these this makes it even more enjoyable!

https://youtu.be/sPttjlbqmSs

What will become of all their academies in cardiff?? Oh the shame, did huw think about the children?
Poor pencoed jack back to the only one for 30 miles again.....

tigerbaybluebird
07-11-16, 21:04
http://www.football365.com/news/premier-league-winners-and-losers-45

Swansea City
Bad. I mean really bad. The kind of bad that makes you check the odds on a team finishing bottom of the Premier League, seeing the price of 5/1 and considering it. The kind of bad that makes you watch Match of the Day 2 five hours after the game finishes to check it was really as bad as you thought, and realising it was worse. The kind of bad that makes you check to see that Swansea didn’t sell four of their first-team players from last season without you noticing. If Bob Bradley didn’t already know that he had a job on his hands, he does now.

One huge worry for Swansea’s new manager is that there is no discernible fight from a group of players whose comparative quality makes fight a vital tool. The squad is littered with players who are not good enough, not good enough anymore or not good enough yet: Angel Rangel, Modou Barrow, Alfie Mawson, Stephen Kingsley, Leon Britton, Wayne Routledge. Ask yourself whether any of those would excel in a Championship promotion-winning team.

The sale of Ashley Williams might just have been the removal of the glue holding Swansea together. Their defence on Sunday – Mawson (who is still young and highly-regarded, Rangel, Kingsley and Van der Hoorn – is worse than at least four or five Championship teams, and every other Premier League team. Just in front and behind them, Leroy Fer and Lukasz Fabianski are left with far too much work to do.

In addition, the two strikers on whom Swansea have gambled their Premier League survival are also struggling for service and form. Fernando Llorente has had three shots on target since the opening day, while Borja Baston has had two in total. The pair need to click and click quickly if Bradley’s team are not to be cast adrift.

:hehe:

TruBlue
07-11-16, 21:30

Swansea City
Bad. I mean really bad. The kind of bad that makes you check the odds on a team finishing bottom of the Premier League, seeing the price of 5/1 and considering it. The kind of bad that makes you watch Match of the Day 2 five hours after the game finishes to check it was really as bad as you thought, and realising it was worse. The kind of bad that makes you check to see that Swansea didn’t sell four of their first-team players from last season without you noticing. If Bob Bradley didn’t already know that he had a job on his hands, he does now.

One huge worry for Swansea’s new manager is that there is no discernible fight from a group of players whose comparative quality makes fight a vital tool. The squad is littered with players who are not good enough, not good enough anymore or not good enough yet: Angel Rangel, Modou Barrow, Alfie Mawson, Stephen Kingsley, Leon Britton, Wayne Routledge. Ask yourself whether any of those would excel in a Championship promotion-winning team.

The sale of Ashley Williams might just have been the removal of the glue holding Swansea together. Their defence on Sunday – Mawson (who is still young and highly-regarded, Rangel, Kingsley and Van der Hoorn – is worse than at least four or five Championship teams, and every other Premier League team. Just in front and behind them, Leroy Fer and Lukasz Fabianski are left with far too much work to do.

In addition, the two strikers on whom Swansea have gambled their Premier League survival are also struggling for service and form. Fernando Llorente has had three shots on target since the opening day, while Borja Baston has had two in total. The pair need to click and click quickly if Bradley’s team are not to be cast adrift.

Rangel used to be a quality player (excluding when he used to be run ragged by Bellamy) but every time I see him now he looks like a headless chicken.

jeepster
07-11-16, 21:33

Swansea City

Long may it continue.:thumbup:

Ring_Peace
07-11-16, 21:36
https://youtu.be/kjJ1bsnxxhs

splott parker
07-11-16, 21:37
Rangel used to be a quality player (excluding when he used to be run ragged by Bellamy) but every time I see him now he looks like a headless chicken.

Do you think he's like a punch drunk boxer? Too many nightmares against Bellamy frazzled his brain and its affecting him now a few years later:hehe:

Dr Lecter
07-11-16, 21:41
It's hard not to feel some sympathy for the fans after the way they've been shafted lately.

Only joking, it's fecking hilarious.

Swansea city - this seasons Aston Villa.

Brad Bobley = Remi Garde.

blue matt
07-11-16, 23:08
we all knew they would return to their rightful place eventually :thumbup: its been a little too long, but it was always going to happen

the funny thing is, they knew it as well

TruBlue
08-11-16, 00:04
we all knew they would return to their rightful place eventually :thumbup: its been a little too long, but it was always going to happen

the funny thing is, they knew it as well

Maybe it's time to end Jirgas ban. :biggrin:

Rocco Siffredi
08-11-16, 00:10
Got a few hundred in my sock draw . 5/6 to get relegated looks priddy good to moi

G rangetown Blue
08-11-16, 00:23
I'm not getting too excited just yet. There are some very average teams in the premier league again this year, just hope they don't riggile out of it again, and are soon back with the other League 2 clubs, where they belong!

MacAdder
08-11-16, 00:29
Maybe it's time to end Jirgas ban. :biggrin:

Yeah but not Chris's :yikes:

skunkatron
08-11-16, 01:38
Ohh ahh Bob Bonahh Bradley https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNuOowMFAEM

Charlie
08-11-16, 08:30
I'm not getting too excited just yet. There are some very average teams in the premier league again this year, just hope they don't riggile out of it again, and are soon back with the other League 2 clubs, where they belong!

With no improvement pretty soon, I can see Sunderland getting shot of Moyes then who knows what will happen with them and a new manager.
I really cant see the Americans sacking their fellow countryman, and the first American to manage in the prem however bad the results get.
Ah well..

TruBlue
08-11-16, 08:32
With no improvement pretty soon, I can see Sunderland getting shot of Moyes then who knows what will happen with them and a new manager.
I really cant see the Americans sacking their fellow countryman, and the first American to manage in the prem however bad the results get.
Ah well..

Sunderland could be a decent route back into football for Allardyce?

lardy
08-11-16, 08:42
I hadn't really looked until reading this thread, but the jacks have only one win and have half as many points as hull (who were in all sorts of trouble over the summer).

Not looking good!

Colonel Cærdiffi
08-11-16, 08:52
I'd prefer to have Cardiff and Swansea in the top flight than in the Championship.

Charlie
08-11-16, 09:19
I hadn't really looked until reading this thread, but the jacks have only one win and have half as many points as hull (who were in all sorts of trouble over the summer).

Not looking good!

Same here.
All i've read recently is about the crisis at Sunderland and how bad they are doing, Swansea are above them by only one goal.
I was suprised.

Charlie
08-11-16, 09:19
Sunderland could be a decent route back into football for Allardyce?

Yep, probably his best chance at the moment.

lardy
08-11-16, 11:23
Same here.
All i've read recently is about the crisis at Sunderland and how bad they are doing, Swansea are above them by only one goal.
I was suprised.

Everyone talks about 40 points - they need 35 points from 27 games for that. 10 wins 5 draws 12 defeats? That's midtable form for the rest of the season. Tough.

jon1959
08-11-16, 13:37
I'd prefer to have Cardiff and Swansea in the top flight than in the Championship.

Me too.

Jimmy the Jock
08-11-16, 13:51
Me too.

And me.

Unfortunately the championship beckons for both of us next season.

BLUETIT
08-11-16, 13:55
And me.

Unfortunately the championship beckons for both of us next season.

I can live with that. :thumbup:

More games and more in tents (circa escapegoat) :hehe:

blue matt
08-11-16, 16:55
they will be fine

a fans representative on the board, infact isnt the board just made up with swansea through and through people :thumbup:

they dont need dirty foreign money and all that

good job they didnt sell to outsiders . . ... oh hang on, they did

Silures
09-11-16, 18:41
That John van Zweden fella seems like a right prick

Something Blue
09-11-16, 18:48

Good innit. By the fans for the fans, blah blah blah.

jeepster
09-11-16, 18:51

Yep,when the Jacks played in Cardiff he came to Cardiff to attack people even if they were not Cardiff fans.A total jerk.We did the Cardiff fans on every occasion(in his book).

Maxim
09-11-16, 19:06

Correct.

CCFC CASUAL
09-11-16, 19:32

What's he done wrong?

Invested 50k in their hour of need and got a return on his investment.

He's clearly a huge fan travelling from Holland for all those years to watch the Jacks in the lower leagues.

Charlie
09-11-16, 19:50
What's he done wrong?

He's clearly a huge fan travelling from Holland for all those years to watch the Jacks in the lower leagues.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/archives/news/286833/swansea-directors-secret-hooligan-past/

Charlie
09-11-16, 19:56
Though that report is from 2014 so no idea why the name has cropped back up.

CCFC CASUAL
09-11-16, 19:57
https://www.thesun.co.uk/archives/news/286833/swansea-directors-secret-hooligan-past/

To be fair that's from around 30 years ago when he was a young man and it was part of youth / football culture at that time.

He's become a succesful businessman in his own right since then and helped save them from extinction. Remortgaging his house without telling his wife that's fanatical to say the least.

Typical football fans forget that like the time Borley was getting abuse from fans online even though he helped keep Cardiff City alive.

Silures
09-11-16, 20:50
What's he done wrong?

So he saved them? Well that just confirms he's a prick then. He should have left them go under😁

Silures
09-11-16, 21:01

First I've seen that. Suppose it all went on back then.... I was reading the jacks forum other day (enjoying there troubles) and from what they were posting he comes across as right arrogant