PDA

View Full Version : 50 clumsy & shy

MOZZER2
22-11-16, 19:01
as im about to have a tipple to celebrate turning 50 today a question for the oldies on here

does/did life begin in your 40's or 50's for you or age is just a number ?

Packerman
22-11-16, 19:02
as im about to have a tipple to celebrate turning 50 today a question for the oldies on here

YES mozz didn't begin but got better, trouble is 60 looms :hehe:

MacAdder
22-11-16, 19:06

You're finished....book yourself into the YWCA :thumbup:

bobh
22-11-16, 19:07
YES mozz didn't begin but got better, trouble is 60 looms :hehe:

60 ain't so bad
:old:

ian gibson
22-11-16, 19:09
I'm a social worker and when one of my elderly clients goes out of the room, I like to snap the red ends off their matches and dip them in nail polish. Then, when they try and make me a cup of tea, it tickles me to watch their fruitless attempts to strike them whilst the kitchen fills with gas.

Colonel Cærdiffi
22-11-16, 19:13
I'm a social worker and when one of my elderly clients goes out of the room, I like to snap the red ends off their matches and dip them in nail polish. Then, when they try and make me a cup of tea, it tickles me to watch their fruitless attempts to strike them whilst the kitchen fills with gas.

:hehe:

Ainsley Harriott
22-11-16, 19:16

:hehe: :hehe:

Majorblue
22-11-16, 19:19
I still feel like I could do everything that I could do in my twenties.
Sadly, my gut, dodgy knees, knackered ankles, piano wire hamstrings and generally arthritic joints disagree.
I therefore now talk a great game and constantly refer to " back in my day".
Age can be just a number but sadly it's one that is counting down so ignore it and rage against it.

Mrs Steve R
22-11-16, 19:28

Being only 21 myself I wouldn't know. :biggrin:

Happy Birthday Mozzer. :ayatollah:

Colonel Cærdiffi
22-11-16, 19:33
Happy Birthday Mozzer! :malky:

insider
22-11-16, 20:07
Happy Birthday Mozzer.
Think life started for me in my early 20`s after I got divorced , i loved the early to mid nineties. The music and the world were so much better back then and I had all my life in front of me.
I`m 50 next year as well and this last year I have just had 1 health problem after another , I hate getting old but the alternative is much worse.
I know i`m luckier than many my age and have much to look forward to, just at a different pace that`s all.

BLUETIT
22-11-16, 20:22
50 didn't register, but round about the 51 and a half mark, I suddenly could not stop thinking about death and missing the grand kids growing up.

That disappeared about 6 months later and now at 65, I am 28again. :thumbup:

Sloop_Jon_Bee
22-11-16, 21:11

Wow IG! :hehe::hehe:

The Bob Banker Spanker
22-11-16, 21:25
You're finished....book yourself into the YWCA :thumbup:
He likes it here, can't he stay?

Vimana.
22-11-16, 21:36
Happy 50th Mozzer
Enjoy Part 2 :thumbup:

Heathblue
22-11-16, 21:36

Wales-Bales
22-11-16, 21:41
Get your ass down the Wynford :biggrin:

kingbillyboy
22-11-16, 21:58

my dear old dad dropped dead on his 50th of unexplayned circumstances. be careful pal.

MOZZER2
22-11-16, 22:13
some interesting replys ccmb message board apostles i'll take them on board :-)

k r diff....

Wales-Bales
22-11-16, 22:51
some interesting replys ccmb message board apostles i'll take them on board :-)

k r diff....
Noooooo, I was only joking!

Mrs Steve R
22-11-16, 23:03
Noooooo, I was only joking!
Lend him your little black book instead. :biggrin:

Wales-Bales
22-11-16, 23:20
Lend him your little black book instead. :biggrin:
I lent my spreadsheet to TBG and I haven't seen it since!

Mrs Steve R
23-11-16, 00:10
I lent my spreadsheet to TBG and I haven't seen it since!
I'm sure you don't need it now you have all those supermodels. :hehe:

NYCBlue
23-11-16, 02:56
Happy 50th Mozzer
Enjoy Part 2 :thumbup:

Happy birthday. I'm 51 and as happy as I've ever been. I still have a full life and a great time. I don't stay up as late as used to mind.

nugent
23-11-16, 04:18
Happy birthday bruv.
I'm 40 next may and after years of , ahem, grafting, I can already feel my body falling apart.
No wonder footballers retire at 30 something. My back, knees, getting ****ed quicker than usual.
God help turning 50

Whisperer
23-11-16, 07:47
My life got better when i stopped Drinking aged 36. I'm now 52 and happier than any other time in my life. my relationships on all levels got better and i started to see what i had rather than what i thought i should have. I travel quite a lot off to Thailand in January and i seem to live life to the full.
Happy Birthday Mozzer.

The best is yet to come.

Seabird
23-11-16, 08:05
You're just a young lad - 70 is even better, NOT.