PDA

View Full Version : FT: Huddersfield 1 - 2 Wigan. Latics move above Cardiff

Michael Morris
28-11-16, 19:35
Could do with a home win.

A Wigan victory tonight would drop us to second bottom.

Michael Morris
28-11-16, 19:36

life on mars
28-11-16, 19:43
C'mon the Terriers

Michael Morris
28-11-16, 21:28
80 mins played

Wigan 2-1 up

Michael Morris
28-11-16, 21:43
All over Wigan win and go above us

Former Labour leader
28-11-16, 21:43
Dear dear me. Thought it was going to be tough but this is ridiculous.
Brighton is a must not lose game now.

Organ Morgan.
28-11-16, 21:54
With the club unable to keep a clean sheet, Brighton fans are looking forward to next weekend's game more than the prospect of mincing at the next Gay Pride march.

Colin's tenure is rapidly becoming Trollope-esque from a points perspective. Should the next five games mirror the last four then his Christmas stocking from Vinny will contain a P45 and feck all else.

thehumblegringo
28-11-16, 21:57
It is worrying that we're second from bottom but teams like Burton, Barnsley and even Bristol have been dragged right back into it.

Rotherham look like they've had it, Burton will also go down and that leaves one other. I personally don't think it will be us.

Barry Shitpeas
28-11-16, 21:58
Dear dear me. Thought it was going to be tough but this is ridiculous.
Brighton is a must not lose game now.

I wouldn't go that far. I'm sure we'd all take a point now, but if we lose it's not going to make a huge diffence as Brighton aren't down there with us. The four games after Saturday are much bigger games for us.

life on mars
29-11-16, 02:07
Perhaps puts our win against Huddersfield into a better perspective.

GRUMPYS DEN
29-11-16, 12:00
It is worrying that we're second from bottom but teams like Burton, Barnsley and even Bristol have been dragged right back into it.

Rotherham look like they've had it, Burton will also go down and that leaves one other. I personally don't think it will be us.

Barnsley on the slide now-think we will finish above them.