PDA

View Full Version : Looks very possible..

Cleve van Leef
29-11-16, 13:04
That Lee Gwan will be with us next season.

:tumbleweed:

NYCBlue
29-11-16, 19:21
How can something be very possible?

Cleve van Leef
29-11-16, 19:22

Very easily and very probably

Something Blue
29-11-16, 19:26
It does indeed. However the contribution to the thread from NYC shouldn't be overlooked. What a fabulous person picking someone up on an every day speech pattern. Well done NYC.

NYCBlue
29-11-16, 19:26
Very easily and very probably

So.... It's very easy and very probable that something can be very possible?

NYCBlue
29-11-16, 19:42
It does indeed. However the contribution to the thread from NYC shouldn't be overlooked. What a fabulous person picking someone up on an every day speech pattern. Well done NYC.

So sorry to have ruined the thread about the possibility of "Lee Gwan" being around next season for you. I'll be sure to check myself and show threads gravitas they deserve in future.

Colonel Cærdiffi
29-11-16, 19:58
Hi NYCBlue, I'm thinking of becoming a professional American football player and since you're in America I was wondering if you could help me out by maybe organising some sort of meeting for me with the manager of the Chicago Bulls or something and maybe send me some American footballs in the post because when I go into shops here and ask for footballs they give me the normal ones, or is that what they play with over there? Just normal footballs? I don't know, I've never seen one. Anyway, if you could sort out a place on a team over there, Bulls or Yankees, somewhere up North, maybe as a goalie (I don't want to do a lot of running) and make sure they're paying a decent salary (can you ask them to pay in Pounds though, I don't want the hassle of changing currencies) then I'd consider it.

Cheers.

thehumblegringo
29-11-16, 20:13
I'd be willing to make a wager with anyone that thinks we'll go down

Wales-Bales
30-11-16, 10:33
That Lee Gwan will be with us next season.

:tumbleweed:
I think you are Fook Hing Wong.

lardy
30-11-16, 10:36

Possible is an adjective, so in the same way that something can be 'very likely' or 'very probable'.

Very possible is more likely than quite possible.