PDA

View Full Version : Our overseas posters

Llanedeyrnblue
15-12-16, 11:05
How many of you are coming home for Christmas?

MacAdder
15-12-16, 11:09

Thinly veiled possible invitation to OP's house if not TOO many? :xmashehe:

Llanedeyrnblue
15-12-16, 11:51
Thinly veiled possible invitation to OP's house if not TOO many? :xmashehe:

We've got 11 coming to dinner on Christmas Day counting me and the missus,thats enough thanks :xmashehe:

DubaiDai
15-12-16, 11:56

me.......

NYCBlue
15-12-16, 12:04
Not me.

Taunton Blue Genie
15-12-16, 12:19
I'm going the opposite way. Flying off to Salzburg on Christmas Eve and coming back via Vienna on Boxing Day. I had to get away from the Great Escape, Slade, The Queen's Speech and sprouts.

Llanedeyrnblue
15-12-16, 12:55
I'm going the opposite way. Flying off to Salzburg on Christmas Eve and coming back via Vienna on Boxing Day. I had to get away from the Great Escape, Slade, The Queen's Speech and sprouts.

Enjoy your sour kraut then

xsnaggle
15-12-16, 14:08
Not me. I'm in Baku until New year at least.

Croesy Blue
15-12-16, 16:16
Yes coming back for 10 days, but I home games during that whole time!

Wash DC Blue
15-12-16, 18:56
I am, hoping to go to Brentford away and Villa at home.

paphos is blue
15-12-16, 19:51

Nope! Staying here, sunshine and turkey... not quiet the right thing to say when you live in Cyprus! :shrug:

Taunton Blue Genie
15-12-16, 21:00
Not me. I'm in Baku until New year at least.

My flight to Baku this week was cancelled - so I re-booked next year to travel overland from there to Georgia and see Wales in Tblisi. Will pop into Armenia too if I can dodge all the areas of armed conflict.

Random in Duquesa
15-12-16, 21:00
Nope! Staying here, sunshine and turkey... not quiet the right thing to say when you live in Cyprus! :shrug:

Not back for Christmas , was last week ... Hopefully for a game in the new year . My season ticket has been expensive for one game 😄

Divine Wright
15-12-16, 22:41
Staying here. We eat fish for Christmas.

Taunton Blue Genie
15-12-16, 22:50

With loaves?

xsnaggle
16-12-16, 09:12
My flight to Baku this week was cancelled - so I re-booked next year to travel overland from there to Georgia and see Wales in Tblisi. Will pop into Armenia too if I can dodge all the areas of armed conflict.

Be careful with the Armenia thing!!! If you have an Armenian stamp in your passport the Azeri authorities will arrest you and put you on the next flight back out.
I believe it is the same the other way around.
People who work in the area and may need to visit both countries have 2 passports issued by HMG, and woe betide you if you give the wrong one to the wrong boarder guard!!

Taunton Blue Genie
16-12-16, 09:38
Be careful with the Armenia thing!!! If you have an Armenian stamp in your passport the Azeri authorities will arrest you and put you on the next flight back out.
People who work in the area and may need to visit both countries have 2 passports issued by HMG, and woe betide you if you give the wrong one to the wrong boarder guard!!

I have two passports :-)

lardy
16-12-16, 09:40

The Italian national team is being a bit harsh here, I think.

Jimmy the Jock
16-12-16, 10:03
me.......

Great news Dai. Will you be taking in the old firm game?

xsnaggle
16-12-16, 10:06

:xmasthumbup::xmaswave: Let me know when you're arriving. If I'm in town I may be able to help you get around.

Divine Wright
16-12-16, 11:04
With loaves? no. With wine.

Taunton Blue Genie
16-12-16, 11:34
:xmasthumbup::xmaswave: Let me know when you're arriving. If I'm in town I may be able to help you get around.

27 September.

Jimmy the Jock
16-12-16, 14:50

You in Australia?

I was up at 4 am last year to go and get the Gambas, lobsters and bugs from the fish market for Xmas dinner in Brisbane.
Certainly different swimming in the outdoor pool on xmas day .

DubaiDai
16-12-16, 16:13

Of course. Wouldn't miss my Scottish football games :xmasthumbup:

light up the darkness
17-12-16, 13:41
me and Mrs me

leaving 38 degrees and dry until next May for cold wet UK

Majorblue
17-12-16, 14:09
Me.
Got back last night for a welcome long break.
Problem is the Mrs has presented me with a list as long as Malky's rap sheet and a timetable for completion that even an owner of Leeds United would consider unreasonable.
Bugger it, cab for Heathrow please.

Dublinblue
17-12-16, 14:09
Be home to see my Mum 28th-30th Dec. Hoping to get to see some games in 2017.

Rocco Siffredi
17-12-16, 16:02
Arms and drugs smuggler nqat

kingbillyboy
17-12-16, 21:43

only one winner in that and it wont be the terror loving scum. am back to my mams in bishopbriggs and have a ticket for ibrox. gstq.