PDA

View Full Version : As good as Fulham are. We are today individually and collectively SHIT

BLUEAWAY
08-01-17, 12:53
Two basics for any footballer
Run into space looking
Pass the ball

life on mars
08-01-17, 13:00
Yes very poor, the ability to find a player in the final third is worrying, a lot if them are poor.

If Fulham are that good we should be out if the game by a long way.

Barnsley were better in my view.

xsnaggle
08-01-17, 18:22
Oh come on - we aren't that good!

Something Blue
08-01-17, 18:36
They are a mid table side. The way the commentary was going on today you'd think they were Barcelona. But we were utter crap.

Llanedeyrnblue
08-01-17, 18:40
They are a mid table side. The way the commentary was going on today you'd think they were Barcelona. But we were utter crap.

Warnock seemed to use this game as a public trial for the fringe players

Gofer Blue
08-01-17, 18:46
Warnock seemed to use this game as a public trial for the fringe players

Exactly - I don't think we should read too much into this result. If the full strength squad had only lost 1-2 against Fulham (10th in the table with a game in hand and pushing for a play-off place) would we be so scathing?

BLUEAWAY
08-01-17, 20:24
Exactly - I don't think we should read too much into this result. If the full strength squad had only lost 1-2 against Fulham (10th in the table with a game in hand and pushing for a play-off place) would we be so scathing?

If the likes of Ralls, Harris, Bennett and Pilkington didn't take it seriously then they need their back sides kicking as none should feel assured of a first team starting place.
I would like to have seen Richards on the left as I believe him to be better than Bennett. That he wasn't, nor moved to the left suggests that Bennett is the no.1 choice, even though he isn't good enough.
Huws did nothing to stake a claim.
Lambert has every reason to feel aggrieved.
Even Bamba played some silly passes.
As for Halford - who knows?