PDA

View Full Version : Here we go again

Mad as a fish
08-01-17, 17:00
R.I.P. Peter Sarstedt dies aged 75. Where did you go to my lovely?

Vimana.
08-01-17, 17:26
No offence to you at all MaaF as you are a good feller :thumbup:, but personally I'm not going to subscribe to any 'oh no - damn you 2017' stuff ;)

People have always passed away. Every day of every year. There are now many decades worth of 'famous' people out there getting older.
Logic dictates that quite a few will pop off before next new year.

RIP bloke who wrote a song I heard a few times.

Llanedeyrnblue
08-01-17, 17:27
R I P Pete

I'll buy you one more frozen orange juice

Tuerto
08-01-17, 17:33
R.I.P. Peter Sarstedt dies aged 75. Where did you go to my lovely?

I know, mate mine's missus gave birth to twins last week-is there no end to this cycle?

Mad as a fish
08-01-17, 17:38
No offence to you at all MaaF as you are a good feller :thumbup:, but personally I'm not going to subscribe to any 'oh no - damn you 2017' stuff ;)

People have always passed away. Every day of every year. There are now many decades worth of 'famous' people out there getting older.

Its a free world mate:thumbup:

xsnaggle
08-01-17, 18:04
This board is getting like if anyone dies and someone says RIP no one is allowed to say anything but how sad they are. It's BS.
I nearly got banned for doing just that over a year ago and a couple of weeks later a prominent poster did the same thing and nothing was said.
It is two faced and faux-sad. And it is also OTT PC.

Taunton Blue Genie
08-01-17, 18:06

How logical is it for us to wish someone we never knew to 'rest in peace'? :sherlock:
How many other states of deadness are there?

Mad as a fish
08-01-17, 18:15
Ok oK I shant do it again and I am on the naughty step.

xsnaggle
08-01-17, 18:21
At least now we know where you go to :shrug:

Mad as a fish
08-01-17, 18:40
At least now we know where you go to :shrug:

Not with you there xsnaggles.

xsnaggle
08-01-17, 18:47
Not with you there xsnaggles.

you remember the back streets of Naples? And we also know you're on the naughty step!

Vindec
08-01-17, 18:49
Deleted by Poster

Mad as a fish
08-01-17, 18:52
you remember the back streets of Naples? And we also know you're on the naughty step!

That'll do xsnaggles I wasn't thinking too good I guess. Hey you must be nearly as old as me.

xsnaggle
08-01-17, 18:56
Sadly, i'm probably older :frown:
When i was a kid I used to put myself on the naughty step (Well fourth stair up the stairs) when I was pouting/sulking.

I'm very good at it apparently!! (Years of practice probably!!)

Mad as a fish
08-01-17, 18:58
Sadly, i'm probably older :frown:
When i was a kid I used to put myself on the naughty step (Well fourth stair up the stairs) when I was pouting/sulking.

I'm very good at it apparently!! (Years of practice probably!!)

I dont do sulking there is no point mate. I just put myself on the step in case bluebird since 1948 came on here abusing me. lmao.

xsnaggle
08-01-17, 19:03
I dont do sulking there is no point mate. I just put myself on the step in case bluebird since 1948 came on here abusing me. lmao.

I don't do it any more either. It suddenly occurred to me about 60 years ago, like a blinding flash of light, that when I did, nobody gave a shit, and all the time I was in my self imposed exile on the step they were getting on with life!!! :tumbleweed:

Mad as a fish
08-01-17, 19:09
So True keep that philosophy and you will be ok mate. Nice to meet you Im 69.

xsnaggle
08-01-17, 19:15
That makes me very happy!!!! lol
:hehe::hehe::hehe:

Mad as a fish
08-01-17, 19:23
That makes me very happy!!!! lol
:hehe::hehe::hehe:

Oi......4 steps up, NOW!

Bluebird since 1948
12-01-17, 18:28

Moron

Mad as a fish
12-01-17, 21:29
Moron

At least Im a truthful Moron and not a lying piece of shit such as yourself . Now fook off and leave me alone your bullying wont do any good with me.

Taunton Blue Genie
12-01-17, 21:32
At least Im a truthful Moron and not a lying piece of shit such as yourself . Now fook off and leave me alone your bullying wont do any good with me.

Ah, a return to high level debate.........