PDA

View Full Version : May's speeches

Thoth
09-01-17, 22:33
Theresa Mays speeches chill me to the bone. "The shared society doesn't focus on our individual rights but more on the responsibilities we have to one another" so we are heading towards communism then, individual rights aren't important. :wave:

Eric Cartman
09-01-17, 23:25
Theresa Mays speeches chill me to the bone. "The shared society doesn't focus on our individual rights but more on the responsibilities we have to one another" so we are heading towards communism then, individual rights aren't important. :wave:

Communism for the plebs, Capitalism for the elites.

Mrs Steve R
09-01-17, 23:42
"where the government has a duty to intervene"

Wales-Bales
10-01-17, 07:55
Communism for the plebs, Capitalism for the elites.
It sounds very much like Fabian ideology to me, there must be some mistake :biggrin:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a5/f5/a0/a5f5a02eedcbfd8bb6cefc56168aeb72.jpg

LordKenwyne
10-01-17, 08:13
"where the government has a duty to intervene"

They usually do need to intervene given human beings blood thirsty, greed filled history and nature.

Or is that going a bit OTT.

I am happy to be the most watched country on the planet in certain public areas. Not really happy about google reading my emails though.

Wales-Bales
10-01-17, 08:31
They usually do need to intervene given human beings blood thirsty, greed filled history and nature.

It all depends on the type of society you build. People in general are pretty cool :thumbup:

BTW you seem to be describing a few ex-world leaders above :biggrin:

LordKenwyne
10-01-17, 08:55
It all depends on the type of society you build. People in general are pretty cool :thumbup:

BTW you seem to be describing a few ex-world leaders above :biggrin:

Yep I do suppose.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_current_longest_ruling_non-royal_national_leaders

One guy's closing in on 42 years in power :hehe:

Mrs Steve R
10-01-17, 13:53
It sounds very much like Fabian ideology to me, there must be some mistake :biggrin:

You wish. :biggrin:

I am happy to be the most watched country on the planet in certain public areas. Not really happy about google reading my emails though.
The most evil people in the world are the ones who would have you believe that there are many more evil people in the world.

life on mars
10-01-17, 17:53
The masses need to be controlled , and intervention has always been the key

Wales-Bales
10-01-17, 18:47
What happened to "there is no such thing as society?"

Wales-Bales
11-01-17, 09:18
Nothing to hide, nothing to ... https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/10/theresa-may-urged-to-disclose-contents-of-blind-trust