PDA

View Full Version : Today's " Stiff of the day " is .........

BlueWales
13-01-17, 16:57
Lord Snowdon , ex hubby of Princess Margaret and photographer.

RIP aged 86.

Charlie
13-01-17, 17:03
William Peter Blatty.
Author of the Exorcist and film director.

Aged 89

BlueWales
13-01-17, 17:09
William Peter Blatty.
Author of the Exorcist and film director.

Aged 89

Yep he might out trump ( no not the Ginger twat ) a minor royal and
Tubular Bells was great background music for the Excorcist.

TH63
13-01-17, 18:16
And another. I was saddened to learn of the passing of John Jacobs, Former pro golfer, Ryder Cup Captain and coach, whose book used to be my bible growing up and learning the game.
91, so whilst not a tragedy as such, but the golfing world just lost another legend.

jon1959
13-01-17, 20:48
And Buddy Greco aged 90

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2017/jan/13/buddy-greco-obituary

Llanedeyrnblue
13-01-17, 21:10
By the end of February there will be a complete Sgt. Pepper photoshop at this rate

Llanedeyrnblue
13-01-17, 21:11
Lord Snowdon , ex hubby of Princess Margaret and photographer.

RIP aged 86.

:facepalm:

Organ Morgan.
13-01-17, 21:40
From next Tuesday, January 19, instead of a never ending number of RIP threads dedicated to limp-wristed popstars, crappy actors and other talentless media creations, we are instead going to celebrate the lives of real celebrities on their birthdays.

We will begin with a true British great, the inimitable Keith Chegwin who will be 60.

Members will be invited to share their favourite Cheggers memories and anecdotes.

Jordi Culé
13-01-17, 21:48
From next Tuesday, January 19, instead of a never ending number of RIP threads dedicated to limp-wristed popstars, crappy actors and other talentless media creations, we are instead going to celebrate the lives of real celebrities on their birthdays.

We will begin with a true British great, the inimitable Keith Chegwin who will be 60.

Members will be invited to share their favourite Cheggers memories and anecdotes.

I'm surprised he's not been involved in Operation Yewtree yet.

Llanedeyrnblue
13-01-17, 21:50

He is a fat talentless prick....early appraisal

Steve R
14-01-17, 01:05
I reckon Tony Hart will cop it again this year.

AfricanBluebird
14-01-17, 04:37
I reckon Tony Hart will cop it again this year.

Bless him. He dies more than anyone else I know.

My money is on Brucie tap dancing to the other side ... Sadly.

Oh and Uncle Gordon from number 4.

bobh
14-01-17, 08:49
Bless him. He dies more than anyone else I know.

My money is on Brucie tap dancing to the other side ... Sadly.
Oh and Uncle Gordon from number 4.

I reckon the Grim Reaper is sharpening his Royal Scythe for the Greek one.