PDA

View Full Version : McGrrgor confirmed

Michael Morris
18-01-17, 16:05
In squad for Saturday, shirt No. 1

jon1959
18-01-17, 16:11
http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/loan-mcgregor-signs-for-city-3526164.aspx

Cardiff City FC is pleased to confirm that Allan McGregor has signed on loan with the Bluebirds, from Hull City, for the remainder of the 2016/17 season, subject to international clearance.

A Scotland international with thirty-five caps and Premier League experience, Allan will link up with Neil Warnock’s first-team squad immediately in preparation for Saturday’s home clash with Burton Albion. He will wear the vacant ‘number one’ goalkeeper jersey.

I assume Murphy will be on the bench and that Warnock and Dibble have a cunning plan for what to do with Amos and Wilson?

One that doesn't just involve adding Gianluca Curci to the Cardiff Goalkeeper's (growing) Union?

emjayblue
18-01-17, 16:19
Perhaps Warnock plans to play all 5 in an effort to get that elusive clean sheet.

giddyblue
18-01-17, 16:24
thats grrrreat!

Llanedeyrnblue
18-01-17, 16:28
thats grrrreat!

Thank you Tony the tigerrr:hehe:

AlwaysAway2
18-01-17, 17:07
This boy played for Beziktas in Istanbul where that bomber killed loads of innocent Turks at Xmas.
Personally I am more than impressed with Murphy who has done as much as anyone to build Mrs Warnocks well deserved Hallelujah reputation at our Gaff.

I hope the club treat Murphy well. Whatever happens.

Pedro de la Rosa
18-01-17, 17:13
This boy played for Beziktas in Istanbul where that bomber killed loads of innocent Turks at Xmas.
Personally I am more than impressed with Murphy who has done as much as anyone to build Mrs Warnocks well deserved Hallelujah reputation at our Gaff.

I hope the club treat Murphy well. Whatever happens.

Murphy has a year left on his contract, will be on low wages, so I fully expect him to be our backup keeper next season. He's done more than OK and seems to be a good pro.

giddyblue
18-01-17, 17:15
Thank you Tony the tigerrr:hehe:

i was going on the title of the thread

Llanedeyrnblue
18-01-17, 17:16
i was going on the title of the thread

I know

giddyblue
18-01-17, 17:17
I know

ooga booga

AlwaysAway2
18-01-17, 17:18
Murphy has a year left on his contract, will be on low wages, so I fully expect him to be our backup keeper next season. He's done more than OK and seems to be a good pro.

Honestly I have seen his games and he has been superb.
Makes great saves...looks confident...commands his box mostly..What's not to be happy about.
This is the only position I feel able to comment on having played in goal in my very limited career.
i played one game out of goal and scored two tap in goals as a stand in centre forward in a 2-2 draw as a junior.:hehe::hehe::hehe:

nugent
18-01-17, 17:37
Steve R knew this was coming

life on mars
18-01-17, 17:41
Perhaps Warnock plans to play all 5 in an effort to get that elusive clean sheet.

In an attempt to keep things tight

Steve R
18-01-17, 17:54
Steve R knew this was coming

Stick with me for the latest transfer updates homeslice! :-)

nugent
18-01-17, 18:46
Stick with me for the latest transfer updates homeslice! :-)

Who's next Steve.

xsnaggle
18-01-17, 22:21
So can we assume the million offered for the other keeper is still in Colin's sky and can be added to the pot for that elusive 20-goals-a-season striker?