Wales-Bales
27-01-17, 19:41
She needs to keep up with UK politics. :facepalm:
Or maybe UK politics needs to get up to speed with what she wants :hehe:

Mrs Steve R
27-01-17, 19:50
She needs to keep up with UK politics. :facepalm:
She sounds nice though. :hehe:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/24/white-house-adviser-kellyanne-conway-repeatedly-punched-man/

life on mars
27-01-17, 20:52
Done nothing wrong other than sorting some stuff out, if that happened at a family event we hear comments like good old Kelly sorting those tossers out.

Mrs Steve R
27-01-17, 21:13
Done nothing wrong other than sorting some stuff out, if that happened at a family event we hear comments like good old Kelly sorting those tossers out.
I said she sounds nice :hehe:

Bluebird since 1948
28-01-17, 22:05
The thinking mans crumpet.

surge
29-01-17, 10:14
She seems fascinating. Trump seems hellbent on causing chaos and her job is to convince people that it's all for a good reason - I don't understand why she isn't responsible for speaking to the press on a full-time basis.

Barry Shitpeas
29-01-17, 18:40
She seems fascinating. Trump seems hellbent on causing chaos and her job is to convince people that it's all for a good reason - I don't understand why she isn't responsible for speaking to the press on a full-time basis.

Apart from the shameless bullshit, the fact that she doesn't appear to be aware that Theresa May is an unelected Prime Minister won't be helping her cause.

the other bob wilson
10-02-17, 15:45
Oops, she did it again.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/10/kellyanne-conway-white-house-gaffes-three-strikes-but-not-yet-out

Feedback
10-02-17, 18:42
Apart from the shameless bullshit, the fact that she doesn't appear to be aware that Theresa May is an unelected Prime Minister won't be helping her cause.

we don't elect a prime minister in the UK. We elect MPs. The party leader who commands the majority of the house is the prime minister