PDA

View Full Version : Bristol City Petition

binman
16-02-17, 21:05
Oh bless them

I know you shouldn't stereotype - but look at this bumpkin's illiterate petition to get Lee Johnson sacked

https://www.change.org/p/bristol-city-sack-lee-johnson?recruiter=539404667&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=share_for_starters_page&utm_term=mob-xs-google-no_msg

I wonder if that moron Jursett is behind this petition 120 days after creaming about their total football style

I am starting a petition to make English a required subject in Bristol as it appears literacy is now an after thought in Slavers Bay.

Llanedeyrnblue
16-02-17, 21:22
Oh bless them

I know you shouldn't stereotype - but look at this bumpkin's illiterate petition to get Lee Johnson sacked

https://www.change.org/p/bristol-city-sack-lee-johnson?recruiter=539404667&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=share_for_starters_page&utm_term=mob-xs-google-no_msg

I wonder if that moron Jursett is behind this petition 120 days after creaming about their total football style

I am starting a petition to make English a required subject in Bristol as it appears literacy is now an after thought in Slavers Bay.

Embarrassing

jon1959
16-02-17, 21:37
Embarrassing

That was the only word he managed to spell correctly.

Baloo
16-02-17, 22:16
Jursset was hanging on his every word like he was the next Alex Ferguson a few months ago. Clueless as ever.

TH63
16-02-17, 23:09
I'm not signing, he's doing a fine job.
We should start a petition to keep him.

NYCBlue
17-02-17, 02:51
Who was the best manager they ever had? I always assumed it was Alan Dicks.

Toadstool
17-02-17, 07:54
Love the "get Russell slate in" from someone in Cardiff!

Vimana.
17-02-17, 08:32
It is not a well written piece!

Colonel Cærdiffi
17-02-17, 08:47
"Sack him now or the fans backlash along with LEE will see us in a deep hole placed back in league one and all are success from the best manager we have had will be wasted!"

Baloo
17-02-17, 10:09
"Sack him now or the fans backlash along with LEE will see us in a deep hole placed back in league one and all are success from the best manager we have had will be wasted!"
^This.

DubaiDai
17-02-17, 10:35
When I read the title I thought it was a load of City fans signing a petition to insist on playing EXTRA games against Bristol City every season :hehe::hehe:

Dr Lecter
17-02-17, 10:36
I'm guessing that the league table performance of Bristol schools is remarkably similar to their football team?