PDA

View Full Version : Warnock willing to groom Bellamy to be his successor............................

the other bob wilson
06-03-17, 17:08
according to a Daily Mirror "exclusive".

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/exclusive-cardiff-city-set-sights-9976860

Fine Lines
06-03-17, 17:56
I thought this would be the long term plan. Makes perfect sense.

Vimana.
06-03-17, 17:59
Great concept. Like the notion very much.

Ridiculous 'poll' at the foot of the article!

chepstow
06-03-17, 18:10

I suppose it make some consistency as Craigs played for almost as many clubs as Warnock has managed? ..........

City123
06-03-17, 18:29
Hopefully this is true, would show the club are putting some thought into something for once

surge
06-03-17, 19:34
The managerial spot may be number one for an ex-player but I can imagine Bellamy is incredible with the kids and wouldn't hate having him shine in that role over the next 5-10 years.

Many marveled at the way Brian Flynn brought through a number of talented youngsters within the Welsh set-up. It would be great to see a Flynn like character in the Wales set-up but also at Cardiff, Swansea, Newport and Wrecsam.

BlueToujours
06-03-17, 20:04

With Warnock as DoF??!!

life on mars
06-03-17, 20:14
If Craig can take aboard the richness of knowledge and experience Warnock has to offer , it will be the making of him, and what a splendid moment it would be to see a Cardiff man in charge of Cardiff , and a giant of a player in the game as well , the best this City has produced.

My only concern for us would be if Craig delivered in the role , how long would we hang onto him , and it would be a change as not many ex big stars make it in the game as managers , outside of say Sparky/ Bruce /Daglish, I struggle to find many names , as many and perhaps more have tried and failed , Keene , Robson , Neville , Shearer Sheringham , Adam's, Butcher ?

thehumblegringo
06-03-17, 20:19
If Craig can take aboard the richness of knowledge and experience Warnock has to offer , it will be the making of him, and what a splendid moment it would be to see a Cardiff man in charge of Cardiff , and a giant of a player in the game as well , the best this City has produced.

My only concern for us would be if Craig delivered in the role , how long would we hang onto him , and it would be a change as not many ex big stars make it in the game as managers , outside of say Sparky/ Bruce /Daglish, I struggle to find many names , as many and perhaps more have tried and failed , Keene , Robson , Neville , Shearer Sheringham , Adam's, Butcher ?

Bale?

BlueWales
06-03-17, 20:55
" Groom " is an unfortunate choice of word as the " Jimmy Saville's of football " story unwinds in the media.

BlueArmy 86
06-03-17, 21:48
Bale?
And Giggs..? Technically.

City123
06-03-17, 22:44

Giggs? Bale? Toshack?

life on mars
07-03-17, 00:21
Giggs? Bale? Toshack?

Nope,sorry , always felt Bellamy was a real Cardiff lad.

BLUETIT
07-03-17, 07:29

What's Adam's butcher got to do with the price of fish. ? :hehe: