PDA

View Full Version : Zohore injured!

jon1959
29-03-17, 15:17
Kenneth Zohore was supposed to be with the Denmark u21s in the international break but didn't appear in either match - against Spain or England.

Now the sleuths at Wales Online have revealed that he was injured and never left Cardiff:

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/revealed-kenneth-zohore-stayed-cardiff-12815668

Is that an injury injury, or a tactical injury? :sherlock:

emjayblue
29-03-17, 15:35
Sleuths my arse! Last time out Young Ken was withdrawn with an injury during the second half. No doubt his absence was just a precautionary measure by our club, but as far as Warnock was concerned a necessary one I dare say,

the other bob wilson
29-03-17, 15:38
Kenneth Zohore was supposed to be with the Denmark u21s in the international break but didn't appear in either match - against Spain or England.

Now the sleuths at Wales Online have revealed that he was injured and never left Cardiff:

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/revealed-kenneth-zohore-stayed-cardiff-12815668

Is that an injury injury, or a tactical injury? :sherlock:

He was on the bench against England Under 21s according to this

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39302209

but I suppose his name could just appear there because he was a part of the original party.

life on mars
29-03-17, 17:13
Sleuths my arse! Last time out Young Ken was withdrawn with an injury during the second half. No doubt his absence was just a precautionary measure by our club, but as far as Warnock was concerned a necessary one I dare say,

Yep I saw that , he took a hit on his side and was holding his hip area ,glad he's rested,I'd rest him against Wolves as well .

rich munn
29-03-17, 19:39
Yep I saw that , he took a hit on his side and was holding his hip area ,glad he's rested,I'd rest him against Wolves as well .

Well it was very strange.

Warnock did not want him to go with the Danes because he needed a rest. Then 5 minutes before the end of the Ipswich game he pulled up with some sort of little strain. We said that evening he wouldn't go to the Danes.

We have a good manager.

:ayatollah:

Zenith
29-03-17, 20:03
He's 23, why is he still with the u21s?

MacAdder
29-03-17, 20:20
Well it was very strange.

Warnock did not want him to go with the Danes because he needed a rest. Then 5 minutes before the end of the Ipswich game he pulled up with some sort of little strain. We said that evening he wouldn't go to the Danes.

We have a good manager.

:ayatollah:

I bet the Danes don't think that way (i.e. a tactical "injury")

I seem to remember a certain ManUre player and manager taking years of abuse for doing similar.

Without trying to be provocative, what's the difference between NW and Ferguson actions?

Lawnmower
29-03-17, 20:39
He is injured and hasn't trained since. He's a doubt for Saturday

Jimmy the Jock
29-03-17, 20:56
He's 23, why is he still with the u21s?

He was kept back for two years .

Llanedeyrnblue
30-03-17, 11:03
He is injured and hasn't trained since. He's a doubt for Saturday

:shrug: