Nick
30-07-17, 19:48
Darts legend no doubt but now past his best and a pig of a man

Whys that?

Organ Morgan.
30-07-17, 19:49
Whys that?

He's a nonce.

Darts champion fined over indecent assaults - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-42543/Darts-champion-fined-indecent-assaults.html

jamieccfc
30-07-17, 19:51
I take it you're a fan of his? The guy is a twat of the highest order it really doesn't need explaining

J R Hartley
Doesn't surprise me you're a fan of the nonce.

Odious man.

Nick
He's a nonce.

Darts champion fined over indecent assaults - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-42543/Darts-champion-fined-indecent-assaults.html

Can't beat the good old Daily Mail can you?

J R Hartley
I take it you're a fan of his? The guy is a twat of the highest order it really doesn't need explaining
Correct

Nick
30-07-17, 19:52

Not a fan of his, not particularly a fan of darts but to be at the top of his game for so long is to be admired.

J R Hartley
30-07-17, 19:53
The guy is a twat of the highest order it really doesn't need explaining
Croesy or Phil? Or both?

Nick
30-07-17, 19:53
Doesn't surprise me you're a fan of the nonce.

Odious man.

Not a fan, son.

J R Hartley
30-07-17, 19:54
Not a fan of his, not particularly a fan of darts but to be at the top of husband game for so long is to be admired.

On top of his husband? I didn't know Gay Bedroom Olympics was a sport?

Organ Morgan.
30-07-17, 19:54

It's been extremely well known for donkey's years. It's why he's had a particularly hard time from Scottish audiences.

J R Hartley
30-07-17, 19:55
It's been extremely well known for donkey's years. It's why he's had a particularly hard time from Scottish audiences.
Croesy wouldn't know that he just jumps on a bandwagon and cheers the winners

J R Hartley
30-07-17, 19:56
That plus he gets a hard time because the bloke is a grade A **** as he proved again this week in his interviews after the MVG game.

J R Hartley
30-07-17, 19:58
Not even the Daily Mail could print that if it wasn't true you nonce defending wrong un

jamieccfc
30-07-17, 20:02
Croesy or Phil? Or both?

Think you already know the answer :hehe:

Nick
30-07-17, 20:04
Not even the Daily Mail could print that if it wasn't true you nonce defending wrong un

Where am I defending anything Taylor has done in his private life??

You really are a piece of work aren't you.

TH63
30-07-17, 20:05
Sorry if I've missed something, but according to that daily mail link, 2 girls got into his camper van and he tried to kiss them?

Colonel Cærdiffi
30-07-17, 20:07
Board gets weirder by the day.

J R Hartley
30-07-17, 20:09
Sorry if I've missed something, but according to that daily mail link, 2 girls got into his camper van and he tried to kiss them?

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/12229292.Darts_champion_guilty_of_sex_attack_on_wo men/

Or got one of them pissed, tried to finger her, then groped her tits when she was being sick...

Packerman
30-07-17, 20:09
Board gets weirder by the day.

seems to be quite a few unsavoury characters about lately,

J R Hartley
30-07-17, 20:10
seems to be quite a few unsavoury characters about lately,

When did Phil Taylor start posting on here?

J R Hartley
30-07-17, 20:12
https://youtu.be/JOF7i8fsoXc

Nick
http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/12229292.Darts_champion_guilty_of_sex_attack_on_wo men/

Or got one of them pissed, tried to finger her, then groped her tits when she was being sick...

I'll ask again - where have I defended anything Taylor has done in his private life. Try backing up your accusations, for once.

TH63
Fair do's. I didn't know all that about the incident.

LordKenwyne
30-07-17, 20:19
Isn't a nonce underage assault.

J R Hartley
30-07-17, 20:22

It's anyone guilty of sexual assault

Rhiw-Blue

Nonce is a bit strong for me but he's an arrogant prick and clearly a convicted sex pest too

Nick
I'll ask again - where have I defended anything Taylor has done in his private life. Try backing up your accusations, for once.

No thought not.

Muppet.

J R Hartley
30-07-17, 20:24
No thought not.

Muppet.

You got shown a link of his nonce behaviour and instead choose to mock the credibility of the link.

Kermit.

LordKenwyne
30-07-17, 20:25
It's anyone guilty of sexual assault

Aaaah I see.

Didn't know that about him at all.

J R Hartley
30-07-17, 20:25
https://youtu.be/4f90mHnewRA

Not difficult to see why Croesy likes Phil Taylor. Like 2 peas in a pod.
Both arrogant pigs who can dish it out but dont like it back.

Nick
30-07-17, 20:26
You got shown a link of his nonce behaviour and instead choose to mock the credibility of the link.

Kermit.

Again, I will ask where have I said anything to be described by you as a "nonce defender"

Please expand on that accusation.

J R Hartley
30-07-17, 20:26
Again, I will ask where have I said anything to be described by you as a "nonce defender"

I just did

Nick
30-07-17, 20:28
Did you really? Where?

Rhiw-Blue
30-07-17, 20:28

Were you aware of his convictions when I described him as a "pig of a man" and you questioned why?

J R Hartley
30-07-17, 20:29
Did you really? Where?
Above

Nick
30-07-17, 20:30
Above

Where?

J R Hartley
30-07-17, 20:30
Were you aware of his convictions when I described him as a "pig of a man" and you questioned why?

Even after being shown why he still didn't condemn him just choose to mock the Daily Mail. Therefore by definition defending Taylor.

TH63
30-07-17, 20:43
Even after being shown why he still didn't condemn him just choose to mock the Daily Mail. Therefore by definition defending Taylor.

Tbf, the Daily Mail is usually worth mocking, and a lot more besides.
Croesy hasn't been defending the blokes actions at all.
Didnt have you down as a member of the morality police tbh

Nick
30-07-17, 20:43

Again, I will ask where I have supported Taylor's private life?

Please let me know.

TH63
30-07-17, 20:44
Again, I will ask where I have supported Taylor's private life?

Please let me know.
You haven't.
You two are like a pair of kids.

J R Hartley
30-07-17, 20:45
Tbf, the Daily Mail is usually worth mocking, and a lot more besides.
Croesy hasn't been defending the blokes actions at all.
Didnt have you down as a member of the morality police tbh
I don't think they are worth mocking when they are reporting a sexual assault conviction at all.

J R Hartley
30-07-17, 20:46
You haven't.
You two are like a pair of kids.
You're not the only one who's allowed to piss around on here Terence

TH63
30-07-17, 20:47
I don't think they are worth mocking when they are reporting a sexual assault conviction at all.

Remember how that squalid rag treated Mike Dye?

J R Hartley
30-07-17, 20:49
Remember how that squalid rag treated Mike Dye?

What's that got to do with the link reporting the conviction?

TH63
30-07-17, 20:52
You're not the only one who's allowed to piss around on here Terence

I know that Jennifer, I'm just pointing out that he didn't defend Taylor. Anyone else starts the thread and the only person who would've replied would've been watcliff, but it's Croesy, so you go for him. In turn, he starts poking the tiger to provoke a reaction, and guess what? You give it to him. Post. Aggression. Victim. More aggression and repeat.
That's all I'm saying, as you were.

TH63
30-07-17, 20:53
What's that got to do with the link reporting the conviction?

Because it goes to show that the mail cannot be trusted.

J R Hartley
30-07-17, 20:55
I know that Jennifer, I'm just pointing out that he didn't defend Taylor. Anyone else starts the thread and the only person who would've replied would've been watcliff, but it's Croesy, so you go for him. In turn, he starts poking the tiger to provoke a reaction, and guess what? You give it to him. Post. Aggression. Victim. More aggression and repeat.
That's all I'm saying, as you were.

Wrong. Anyone who starts a thread on Phil Taylor and I would have posted as I cannot stand the man.
The fact it was Croesy who was lauding him was just an added bonus.

J R Hartley
30-07-17, 20:56
Because it goes to show that the mail cannot be trusted.

The link was not speculation it was the reporting of a conviction. Completely different.

TH63
30-07-17, 21:02
The link was not speculation it was the reporting of a conviction. Completely different.
I see your point, but for me the mail crossed a line a while back and is no better, and arguably a lot worse, than the sun.

J R Hartley
30-07-17, 21:16
I see your point, but for me the mail crossed a line a while back and is no better, and arguably a lot worse, than the sun.

That may be the case and you're probably right but the point is Croesy tried to make light of the sexual assault imo.

Like you he could have said he didn't realise that he was a convicted sex pest (he was after all asking why was Taylor a pig?) but no, because he'd started a thread championing Phil Taylor, he choose to mock the link instead, such is the arrogance of the man.

BlueArmy 86
31-07-17, 17:29
I thought a nonce was a peado :shrug:

CCFCPhil
31-07-17, 17:34
That may be the case and you're probably right but the point is Croesy tried to make light of the sexual assault imo.

Like you he could have said he didn't realise that he was a convicted sex pest (he was after all asking why was Taylor a pig?) but no, because he'd started a thread championing Phil Taylor, he choose to mock the link instead, such is the arrogance of the man.

Instead of talking about the thread topic, you chose to use whatever you could to make your nemesis look stupid, or arrogant and concentrated on that. There is no way that Nick has condoned or trivialised Power's sex crimes. Some people can make jokes on these subjects and get away with it because they are "in the gang". Others are beaten about by doing even less. It's pack mentality.

Organ Morgan.
31-07-17, 18:04
I thought a nonce was a peado :shrug:

Nonce = sex offender.

Organ Morgan.
31-07-17, 18:06
Instead of talking about the thread topic, you chose to use whatever you could to make your nemesis look stupid, or arrogant and concentrated on that. There is no way that Nick has condoned or trivialised Power's sex crimes. Some people can make jokes on these subjects and get away with it because they are "in the gang". Others are beaten about by doing even less. It's pack mentality.

Hushed, you tart.

Nick deserves to be pilloried at every opportunity. So there.

Nick
31-07-17, 18:36
Hushed, you tart.

Nick deserves to be pilloried at every opportunity. So there.

Can you explain why you believe that to be the case?

J R Hartley
31-07-17, 18:40

Those elocution lessons were worth every penny. Well done you, Phil.
:thunbup:

Phill Stants brother
31-07-17, 18:47
Those elocution lessons were worth every penny. Well done you, Phil.
:thunbup:

He couldn't string a sentence together last time I was on here. So much so, he made hillbillyboy look like a genius.

J R Hartley
31-07-17, 19:27
He couldn't string a sentence together last time I was on here. So much so, he made hillbillyboy look like a genius.

:hehe:

I.8.POLITICAL.CORRECTNESS
01-08-17, 09:18
He's a nonce.

wow I never knew the guy was a sex offender
what an absolute cnut

Dr Lecter
01-08-17, 10:09

Really?

All I see is the fly fishing bloke getting more and more irate while the man from Cwmbran has a good laugh behind his keyboard.

It's all part of his game - he's been winding people up for years.

Just ask the Colonel.

J R Hartley
01-08-17, 10:15
Really?

All I see is the fly fishing bloke getting more and more irate while the man from Cwmbran has a good laugh behind his keyboard.

Just ask the Colonel.

If you really believe I was geting irate then you have clearly misread the thread :hehe:

Phil Taylor makes me irate. Croesy doesnt.

Dr Lecter
01-08-17, 10:25
If you really believe I was geting irate then you have clearly misread the thread :hehe:

Phil Taylor makes me irate. Croesy doesnt.

He does though doesn't he?

Not as much as used to, I'll give you that.

But a part of you still wants to give him a good slap?

J R Hartley
01-08-17, 11:20
He does though doesn't he?

Not as much as used to, I'll give you that.

But a part of you still wants to give him a good slap?

Nope, he doesnt make me irate at all, its all jousting on my part.

I use all my irrational hatred up on Phil Taylor.

Colonel Cærdiffi
01-08-17, 11:38
Really?

Just ask the Colonel.

Bit rich from the guy who falls hook line and sinker every time that moron "Jurssett" so much as clears his throat on here.

It's no wonder you've got Croesy pegged as some sort of messageboard super villain when that's your standard.

Dr Lecter
01-08-17, 11:51
Bit rich from the guy who falls hook line and sinker every time that moron "Jurssett" so much as clears his throat on here.

It's no wonder you've got Croesy pegged as some sort of messageboard super villain when that's your standard.

Oooooh hark at her.

Bit rich coming from the guy who loses his shit on a weekly basis.

Arming the police - check.

Online privacy - check.

Show us the photos Gareth - check.

Flouncing off to redbluebirds.com - checketty check.

:wave:

itkman
01-08-17, 11:54

:hehe:

J R Hartley
01-08-17, 12:01
Oooooh hark at her.

Online privacy - check.

Ouch

Colonel Cærdiffi
01-08-17, 12:04
Oooooh hark at her.

Online privacy - check.

Christ, that was easier than I thought it would be.

Dr Lecter
01-08-17, 12:06
Christ, that was easier than I thought it would be.

Ditto.

J R Hartley
01-08-17, 12:09
Ditto.

Beth

itkman
01-08-17, 12:14
Ditto.

Beth

What?

Dr Lecter
01-08-17, 12:15
Beth

Tweddle.

Dr Lecter
01-08-17, 12:17
What?

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=beth+ditto&client=safari&hl=en-gb&prmd=ivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjGmLeHgrbVAhWHAsAKHWvvB10Q_AUICSgB&biw=1024&bih=672#imgrc=1VEj6HjRDhmBcM:

Colonel Cærdiffi
01-08-17, 12:19
Ditto.

Get your toys back in the pram, you'll need them for the next time Jurssett bamboozles you.

itkman
01-08-17, 12:19
What?

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=beth+ditto&client=safari&hl=en-gb&prmd=ivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjGmLeHgrbVAhWHAsAKHWvvB10Q_AUICSgB&biw=1024&bih=672#imgrc=1VEj6HjRDhmBcM:

https://translate.google.com/#cy/en/beth

Dr Lecter
01-08-17, 12:24
https://translate.google.com/#cy/en/beth

:facepalm:

Shit.

Dr Lecter
01-08-17, 12:25
Get your toys back in the pram, you'll need them for the next time Jurssett bamboozles you.

Hog roast.

Colonel Cærdiffi
01-08-17, 12:25
Hog roast.

Good one.

TH63
01-08-17, 12:30
So what time are you two off to Beddau?

Colonel Cærdiffi
01-08-17, 12:36

Well I have to tell you Tony, I'm well riled up. Everyone knows how I feel about the mentioning of a messageboard I spent time on five years ago and the eating of a pork sandwich around the same time.

Then there's the unforgivable mentioning of the "show us the pictures, Gareth" thread, a thread I have fond memories for and used to wonder why Lecter brought it up every day.

Now I find out that Lecter holds Croesy in inexplicably high regard as a wind-up merchant and seems to think that thread is Croesy's magnum opus.

itkman
01-08-17, 12:39

Well I have to tell you Tony, I'm well riled up. Everyone knows how I feel about the mentioning of a messageboard I spent time on five years ago and the eating of a pork sandwich around the same time.

Then there's the unforgivable mentioning of the "show us the pictures, Gareth" thread, a thread I have fond memories for and used to wonder why Lecter brought it up every day.

Now I find out that Lecter holds Croesy in inexplicably high regard as a wind-up merchant and seems to think that thread is Croesy's magnum opus.

To be fair to you, you are the only person I know of that has actually turned up to an off messageboard meetup / scrap.

Colonel Cærdiffi
01-08-17, 12:40
To be fair to you, you are the only person I know of that has actually turned up to an off messageboard meetup / scrap.

Do you know what Hovis was doing to people on here?

itkman
01-08-17, 12:42
Do you know what Hovis was doing to people on here?

I do not, no.

Colonel Cærdiffi
01-08-17, 12:46
I do not, no.

He was threatening posters and their families via PM, claiming he was a gangster from Ely amongst other things.

I know at least two people stopped posting on here because of what he was doing, I can see how people can get seriously unsettled by that sort of thing.

itkman
01-08-17, 12:52
He was threatening posters and their families via PM, claiming he was a gangster from Ely amongst other things.

I know at least two people stopped posting on here because of what he was doing, I can see how people can get seriously unsettled by that sort of thing.

What I nutcase. I thought he was still posting on here as gluey and then something else?

J R Hartley
01-08-17, 13:22
He was threatening posters and their families via PM

Meh. I had several threats, even death threats, against me on here, and ****. I arranged several fights for the annoying guy sitting two rows in front of me when used to have a season ticket, but no one ever showed.

Rhiw-Blue
01-08-17, 13:27
Meh. I had several threats, even death threats, against me on here, and ****. I arranged several fights for the annoying guy sitting two rows in front of me when used to have a season ticket, but no one ever showed.

Very brave :thunbup:

Good thinking though I can understand how they might have thought it was you :hehe:

J R Hartley
01-08-17, 13:30
Very brave :thunbup:

Good thinking though I can understand how they might have thought it was you :hehe:

:indifferent:

TH63
01-08-17, 14:13

That's nuts. It's a message board ffs, I know we all take the piss out of each other, but for the most part I take it as banter, to take things that far is crazy.

J R Hartley
01-08-17, 14:22
That's nuts. It's a message board ffs, I know we all take the piss out of each other, but for the most part I take it as banter, to take things that far is crazy.

I think most people do to be fair. There was a jack on ****, swansealad69, easy to wind up, who was the worst for arranging fights but he was dyslexic. I arranged to meet him in Merthyr but he ended up in Manchester after trying to type Merthyr into his sat nav.

TH63
01-08-17, 14:29
I think most people do to be fair. There was a jack on ****, swansealad69, easy to wind up, who was the worst for arranging fights but he was dyslexic. I arranged to meet him in Merthyr but he ended up in Manchester after trying to type Merthyr into his sat nav.

Was that tank? :hehe:

J R Hartley
01-08-17, 14:38
Was that tank? :hehe:

No, Tank was Einsteen compared to SL69 :hehe:

LordKenwyne
01-08-17, 14:40
Swansealad had quite thick skin I thought considering every single one of his posts was met with a barrage of personal insults.

He kept on posting though.

J R Hartley
01-08-17, 14:46
Swansealad had quite thick skin I thought considering every single one of his posts was met with a barrage of personal insults.

He kept on posting though.

What did he expect coming on to a Cardiff forum abusing Cardiff fans?!?

LordKenwyne
01-08-17, 14:48
What did he expect coming on to a Cardiff forum abusing Cardiff fans?!?

Ye it was almost too good to be true.

I thought it was a cardiff fan pretending at times. It was comical.

J R Hartley
01-08-17, 15:12
Ye it was almost too good to be true.

I thought it was a cardiff fan pretending at times. It was comical.

That was when the board was at its best, before it becomes all about hits and clickbait.

Who did you post as on ****?

TH63
01-08-17, 15:14
Are we seeing the beginning of an Ex-**** clique here? :hide:

LordKenwyne
01-08-17, 15:16
That was when the board was at its best, before it becomes all about hits and clickbait.

Who did you post as on ****?

no one I just read.

:hide:

J R Hartley
01-08-17, 15:24

Unlikely. I had no friends on there either :hehe:

J R Hartley
01-08-17, 15:25

We once had a whole forum full of ex-**** posters on Bluebirds Forum but the owner got threatened and shut the foum down.

J R Hartley
01-08-17, 15:26
no one I just read.

:hide:

Booooooo

Dr Lecter
01-08-17, 16:02

You've got PM.

Colonel Cærdiffi
01-08-17, 17:43
You've got PM.

We're trying to have a nice discussion about Phil "The Power" Taylor in here ffs

Nick
01-08-17, 17:46
We're trying to have a nice discussion about Phil "The Power" Taylor in here ffs

That boat sailed nearly 2 days ago when certain individuals involved themselves in the discussion.

Jimmy the Jock
01-08-17, 17:47
Unlikely. I had no friends on there either :hehe:

Mmmm. There's a surprise .

Jimmy the Jock
01-08-17, 17:48

Do you think Jennifer Hartley might be Hovis ?

TH63
01-08-17, 17:50
That boat sailed nearly 2 days ago when certain individuals involved themselves in the discussion.

Why so serious?

jamieccfc
01-08-17, 18:08
We once had a whole forum full of ex-**** posters on Bluebirds Forum but the owner got threatened and shut the foum down.

Is that why he closed it? Used to be a good crack on there we had the real boobs and bums fred :biggrin:

J R Hartley
01-08-17, 18:18
Do you think Jennifer Hartley might be Hovis ?

No

J R Hartley
01-08-17, 18:20
Is that why he closed it? Used to be a good crack on there we had the real boobs and bums fred :biggrin:

Yeah plus they were ringing him to book his taxi for false runs. Poor form.

The secret forum where you had to be vouched in was the best. Childish as **** but done ***** and Bakeds head in :hehe:

J R Hartley
01-08-17, 18:25

There was no discussion just a bunch of posters all hating on Phil Taylor before I even got involved.

As you were.

JDerrida
01-08-17, 20:24
I'm no fan of Phil Taylor, but the sexual assaults were nearly 18 years ago and apparently the Scots (and many on here) still hate him !
He got punished - £1000 for each offence, so has completed his punishment - a long time ago.
His offence, in the summing up from the Judge was that it was at the lower end of the sexual assault category.
He was also fairly drunk himself.
The judge also stated that the two girls willingly went into the back of his camper van and continued drinking games with him. They were 23 year old women, not 16 year old girls.
They were keen to try to get him to visit their local pub as they though it would look great on them for doing so.
The judge stated that she wasn't there to judge the morals of the two women, who at the time of trial were behaving morally inappropriately.
In contrast, the Scottish parliament decided to release the Lockerbie bomber after 8.5 years on so called compassionate grounds.
Taylor still vilified for more than 18 years and that will continue.
Strange !!

TH63
01-08-17, 20:32
Bizarre post.
Ok so he's served his time and yes they were relatively low level crimes but surely you can understand why people might dislike him because of it?
Apart from that, he's one of the most arrogant "sportsmen" you'll ever see.

Jimmy the Jock
01-08-17, 21:27
I'm no fan of Phil Taylor, but the sexual assaults were nearly 18 years ago and apparently the Scots (and many on here) still hate him !
He got punished - £1000 for each offence, so has completed his punishment - a long time ago.
His offence, in the summing up from the Judge was that it was at the lower end of the sexual assault category.
He was also fairly drunk himself.
The judge also stated that the two girls willingly went into the back of his camper van and continued drinking games with him. They were 23 year old women, not 16 year old girls.
They were keen to try to get him to visit their local pub as they though it would look great on them for doing so.
The judge stated that she wasn't there to judge the morals of the two women, who at the time of trial were behaving morally inappropriately.
In contrast, the Scottish parliament decided to release the Lockerbie bomber after 8.5 years on so called compassionate grounds.
Taylor still vilified for more than 18 years and that will continue.
Strange !!

There is a school of thought that the wrong man was arrested for Lockerbie and that guy was about to die from cancer . Phil Taylor wasnt the wrong man , haven't heard anything about him being ready to die anytime soon .
I rest my case. 😶

Seriously , I think you are probably right.

J R Hartley
01-08-17, 21:33
Bizarre post.
Ok so he's served his time and yes they were relatively low level crimes but surely you can understand why people might dislike him because of it?
Apart from that, he's one of the most arrogant "sportsmen" you'll ever see.

This ^^^^

People who dislike Taylor do so anyway regardless of him being a sex pest. That's just an added insult you can throw in his direction.

Sgt. Pepper
01-08-17, 21:41
Nobody has to like the guy, just because he's 'done the time'.
I'm afraid we are all judgmental so some extent.