PDA

View Full Version : Stuart O'Keefe Linked to Portsmouth

Alfonso Perez
01-08-17, 16:54
Hopefully this or a move to another club will happen soon as it seems unlikely that O'Keefe will make many match-day squads, never-mind the first team:

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/cardiff-city-midfielder-stuart-okeefe-13417432

ccfc_is_my_life
01-08-17, 17:04
Pity - I think he would be decent with a run of games.

Gets stuck in, thought that would make him ideal for Warnock.

Former Labour leader
01-08-17, 17:48
Thought a move was on the cards when he was added to the u23 team at Harrow.

Convinced we will see more comings and goings next few weeks and one decent fee being paid by us.

blue matt
01-08-17, 19:53
Hopefully this or a move to another club will happen soon as it seems unlikely that O'Keefe will make many match-day squads, never-mind the first team:

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/cardiff-city-midfielder-stuart-okeefe-13417432

I spoke to a client of mine who is involved in the pompey supporters trust on monday, he said " we are in for one of your players " he didnt have a name though

jon1959
01-08-17, 20:36
It would be a good move for him - and for us.

J R Hartley
01-08-17, 21:38
Warnock and O Keefe obviously have previous from his Palace days.
I'm not a big fan of Keefe as I prefer technical players but on paper he fits the the profile of a Warnock type player. I'm surprised he's been bombed out without a chance especially as we are short in that area.

TH63
01-08-17, 21:47
I've never really rated him tbh, maybe Warnock's got someone better lined up but still needs to do some pruning?

WJ99mobile
02-08-17, 03:07
To be honest when he had a run of games I though SOK was alright. Not top championship level but for a team bouncing around mid table to lower end absolutely nothing wrong with him.

Surprised he'd want to drop a league really but it makes sense for all parties I suppose. He's never going to play for us under Warnock and he needs to (as all players do really) need to be playing regularly.

Rjk
02-08-17, 09:07
I think we are about done with signings, unless we lose someone important