PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket has arrived

emjayblue
02-08-17, 09:35
Season is getting close :thumbup:

Michael Morris
02-08-17, 10:54

I assume that last seasons cards will be activated. I'm going down to ticket office today to check just in case.

Will pick up a couple of Pompey tickets as well.

And then we're off

Burton (A)
Portsmouth (H)
Villa (H)
Sheff Utd (H)

all in 11 days

TH63
02-08-17, 10:56
I had an email on Monday thanking me for renewing Mike, confirming that my card has been activated for next season.

Llanedeyrnblue
02-08-17, 11:07

Did you have to sign for it, only I just got in an the postie has left a card?

BLUETIT
02-08-17, 12:17
Did you have to sign for it, only I just got in an the postie has left a card?

Nope, just normal post.

emjayblue
02-08-17, 15:17
Arrived in normal post. Although a renewal opted for new card as previous one damaged.

NYCBlue
02-08-17, 15:23
Bought my Villa ticket yesterday. Hopefully go to the Portsmouth game too.

Taunton Blue Genie
02-08-17, 15:29
I had an email on Monday thanking me for renewing Mike, confirming that my card has been activated for next season.

I look forward to seeing a renewed Mike.

BlueWales
02-08-17, 16:22

Me too.

jeepster
02-08-17, 17:36

I did too,but a new card turned up as well.

adz-a32
02-08-17, 18:15
Have the memberships arrived yet?

Tandy
02-08-17, 19:31
Got a brand spanking new card yesterday. Thought they would have sent out a fixture list with it, times are hard I suppose.

BLUETIT
03-08-17, 14:06
I was down the ground today, getting my Portsmouth tkts, and being as my season tickets had not arrived (my sons & grand-daughters had), asked about them.

The lovely young girl behind the counter, checked and then printed them out for me there & then. Result. :thumbup:

PS:---- there were 2 people buying these new flexi tickets :thumbup:

Llanedeyrnblue
03-08-17, 14:16
I was down the ground today, getting my Portsmouth tkts, and being as my season tickets had not arrived (my sons & grand-daughters had), asked about them.

The lovely young girl behind the counter, checked and then printed them out for me there & then. Result. :thumbup:

PS:---- there were 2 people buying these new flexi tickets :thumbup:

You could have got mine for me