PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrow's Team

cardiff55
04-08-17, 11:31
What do we all think tomorrow's starting line up will be for us? I haven't seen any of the pre season games due to being away, but I wondered if Damour may make the starting line up? I think Peltier is injured so maybe Manga will start at full back.

My guess is:
Etheridge; Manga, Morrison, Bamba, Bennett: Mendez-Laing, Gunnarsson, Ralls, Tomlin, Hoilett: Zohore.
Subs: Murphy, Richards, Connolly, Damour, Halford, Harris, Ward.

No place for Pilkington I think.

jon1959
04-08-17, 11:33
Warnock hasn't started his press conference yet, but in the brief interview yesterday on iFollow he said Kadeem Harris has got an injury.

Llanedeyrnblue
04-08-17, 11:35
What do we all think tomorrow's starting line up will be for us? I haven't seen any of the pre season games due to being away, but I wondered if Damour may make the starting line up? I think Peltier is injured so maybe Manga will start at full back.

My guess is:
Etheridge; Manga, Morrison, Bamba, Bennett: Mendez-Laing, Gunnarsson, Ralls, Tomlin, Hoilett: Zohore.

Solid looking bench

BLUETIT
04-08-17, 11:45
Solid looking bench

Here's one next to that fence you're always sitting on :hehe::hehe:

cardiff55
04-08-17, 12:10
Except Harris is now out so maybe Pilkington will be in the squad after all.

Llanedeyrnblue
04-08-17, 12:40

Here's one next to that fence you're always sitting on :hehe::hehe:

:tumbleweed:

Pedro de la Rosa
04-08-17, 12:55

My guess is:

Connolly is out too.

Llanedeyrnblue
04-08-17, 13:41
I noticed that on walesonline they mentioned Harris being injured and went through all his likely replacements including the fact that Ward can play out wide but there was no mention of Kennedy I doubt that he's injured so his absence is due to the thick "journo"

olderblue
04-08-17, 20:37
Etheridge;
Richards Manga, Morrison, Bamba, Bennett:
Gunnarsson, Ralls,
Tomlin
: Zohore.Ward.
Subs: Murphy, Halford, Damour Pilkington, Mendez-Laing Hoilett Kennedy

BLUETIT
04-08-17, 20:52
"OUR NEIL" is always full of surprises, so I wonder, NOW we are lacking the pace of Harris, will "OUR NEIL", chuck Declan in and tell the lad, "so show us what you can give the team". :shrug:

Former Labour leader
04-08-17, 21:25
Etheridge;
Richards Manga, Morrison, Bamba, Bennett:
Gunnarsson, Ralls,
Tomlin
: Zohore.Ward.
Subs: Murphy, Halford, Damour Pilkington, Mendez-Laing Hoilett Kennedy

Burton play 3 at the back so I expect Warnock to match up. Only difference I see in your team is Hoilett for Ward.

Former Labour leader
04-08-17, 21:26
"OUR NEIL" is always full of surprises, so I wonder, NOW we are lacking the pace of Harris, will "OUR NEIL", chuck Declan in and tell the lad, "so show us what you can give the team". :shrug:

Be very surprised....unless youve heard a whisper BT.

ccfc_is_my_life
04-08-17, 21:39

He did, last season. 754 minutes of game time, more than any season since the 2012/13 Prem campaign.

It's just a matter of waiting for the right bid or for his contract to expire.

Llanedeyrnblue
04-08-17, 22:01
He did, last season. 754 minutes of game time, more than any season since the 2012/13 Prem campaign.

It's just a matter of waiting for the right bid or for his contract to expire.

Hope he leaves soon as he hasnt seemed to improve much here over the last few years, a move may benefit him, it will surely benefit City