PDA

View Full Version : LGBTQ community

J R Hartley
27-08-17, 00:58
I had the unfortunate misfortune of catching a train down to the city today, with my 2 daughters - 12 and 8 - whilst the horriblest bunch of drunken lesbians made their way to to the pride march fighting with each other in a drunken stupor. First they were fighting on the train and then on the platform in Central station.

If they had been football fans they would have been locked up without a shadow of doubt.

They asked to be treated as equals and with respect but behave like a bunch of animals.

Horrible, bitter lesbians.

insider
27-08-17, 05:46
I had the unfortunate misfortune of catching a train down to the city today, with my 2 daughters - 12 and 8 - whilst the horriblest bunch of drunken lesbians made their way to to the pride march fighting with each other in a drunken stupor. First they were fighting on the train and then on the platform in Central station.

If they had been football fans they would have been locked up without a shadow of doubt.

They asked to be treated as equals and with respect but behave like a bunch of animals.

They were being treated as equals , nothing happened to them just like rugby fans. Pink jinks and high jinks.

Wales-Bales
27-08-17, 08:46
The thought police will be along in 1 .. 2 ..

Heathblue
27-08-17, 08:58
I was in town after the game until 22.00, it seemed all in good spirits with all having a good time, some rather interesting outfits leaving little to imagination :biggrin: as always the best laughs being the short train ride back to Heath high level, there was a piece of steak (doggy bag from Charlestons) being handed around for a bite :hehe: I declined :hehe:

Pearcey3
27-08-17, 09:01
They were being treated as equals , nothing happened to them just like rugby fans. Pink jinks and high jinks.

Yep and those rugby supporters are horrible, bitter heterosexuals

Tuerto
27-08-17, 09:05

Maybe they'd been on the 'special offer' Prossecco' from Lidl-Lesbianism and Italian fizzy wine can be a lethal combination.

Tuerto
27-08-17, 09:08
Yep and those rugby supporters are horrible, bitter heterosexuals

How do you know that they're Heterosexual ? I'm so confused.